Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2016, 02:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Rosie O'Brien ( @taptaprosie )

Well that was fun.... @vancityjax #RFInsiders* 🎲🎲🎲
Quote:
Rosie O'Brien ( @taptaprosie )

#RoccoForteHotels* popped up in NYC for one night only! #HotelSavoyFlorence* #PopUp* #RFInsiders* @irene_firenze
Did this get posted? From a dinner Josh went to yesterday I think.
Old 11-18-2016, 03:11 AM
Passionate Fan

That's a new photo, thanks for sharing. I'm confused though. She made a lot of New York hashtags in her post, but the event was in Los Angeles.

Not too many pics were released from last night's event, other than the link that Letgo provided. Editorial Photos, Celebrity, News, & Sports Images | Rex

watermarked

Old 11-18-2016, 04:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think it was a different event? He was hosting an event in LA the other night and this new pic was from a dinner he attended in NYC last night.
Old 11-18-2016, 04:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapism (View Post)
I think it was a different event? He was hosting an event in LA the other night and this new pic was from a dinner he attended in NYC last night.
Yep, i was just about to post the same thing.

Those are two different events, Josh is back in NY now.

Here are some other pcs from last night event in NY:

taptaprosie#RoccoForteHotels popped up in NYC for one night only! #HotelSavoyFlorence #PopUp #RFInsiders @irene_firenze

ireneforteReunited w my little 🐽 @caggiesworld for an @irene_firenze pop-up night cooked up by @fulviopierangelini 🍴🍽😋 #NewYork

caggiesworld Me and the beautiful @ireneforte Indulging in a fabulous dinner last night in NYC inspired by the Irene restaurant in Florence. #RoccoForteHotels #HotelSavoy #IreneFirenze proud of you ren ! Such a special evening.xx

@caggiesworld
What a dinner it was in New York last night. Thank you @RoccoForteHotels #HotelSavoy #IreneFirenze

Maybe more Josh pics will pop-up.

VIDEO: NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC
Actor Joshua Jackson explains why he cares about solving climate change and saving the world’s oceans.
Why I’m Involved: Joshua Jackson - Years of Living Dangerously Video - National Geographic Channel

Last edited by Letgo; 11-18-2016 at 04:46 AM
Old 11-18-2016, 05:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the video. I really want to see his episode, it looks so good.
Old 11-18-2016, 06:05 AM
Obsessed Fan

I just saw the video. I am very proud of Josh.
Old 11-18-2016, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That was a great Video clip. I think his episode next week is going to have quite an affect on those that watch it and I'm not talking about Josh so much as the subject matter. However, it being his segment will certainly be enjoyable too.

I'm off to make some screen caps of that now. I hope to get some posted before I leave for work.

Here are a couple that I Tweeted

There's just something about Josh walking along the beach

icon credit: crash landing

Last edited by JJH85; 11-18-2016 at 07:27 AM
Old 11-18-2016, 06:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
This Italian Luxury Resort Popped Up In a Private Residence

Recreating Florence's Hotel Savoy in downtown Manhattan

For one night only, the daughters of hotelier Sir Rocco Forte, Lydia and Irene Forte, chose to bring one of their father’s properties stateside. The dinner party, held in Vanessa von Bismarck’s residence, was made to mimic Irene Firenze, the fashionable canteen, beloved by jetsetters, within the family’s Hotel Savoy in Florence, Italy.

Under the creative direction of the Forte sisters, the eatery was brought to life with a tablescape assembled using the identical sets of hand-painted plates and glassware shipped over for the occasion from the quaint Italian hotel. Fulvio Pierangelini, Creative Director of Food for Rocco Forte Hotels, manned the well-equipped von Bismarck kitchen to serve some of the restaurant’s signature dishes, which included the legendary crowd-favorite ravioli “pappa al Comodoro.”

Guests including fellow hotel heiress Nicky Hilton de Rothschild, actor Joshua Jackson, who arrived direct from a flight from Los Angeles, and Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie of York were all in attendance, blissfully sipping on Italian sparkling wines all sourced from Ca’ del Bosco’s Franciacorta region.
This Italian Luxury Resort Popped Up In a Private Residence
Old 11-18-2016, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

In one Thread we are talking about Josh's co-star from Fringe dating Prince Harry and now Josh is attending an event with Harry's two cousins. Wow, not bad company Josh. And of course vice versa

I wonder what his connection to this event was.

Old 11-18-2016, 10:08 AM
Obsessed Fan

It looks like an event Lyman's company would do, that's my guess on the connection. No proof, just a guess. . Here's Lyman and Vanessa Von Bismarck (the event was at her house) a few years ago. https://bfa.com/home/photo/200172

Edit: Just noticed BPCM also has pics of this event up on their Facebook, so seems pretty likely. https://www.facebook.com/BPCMPR

Last edited by Tracydeanne1; 11-18-2016 at 10:21 AM
Old 11-18-2016, 10:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
...actor Joshua Jackson, who arrived direct from a flight from Los Angeles
Josh looks like he didn´t even change from his flight. Was he so eager to meet the Princesses? (Although he´s probably not a royalist).
Old 11-18-2016, 11:05 AM
Obsessed Fan

He's Canadian, most of us like our Royals, part of our culture. Well, maybe not Charles.
Old 11-18-2016, 11:10 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracydeanne1 (View Post)
Well, maybe not Charles.
I agree
Old 11-18-2016, 12:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
He's Canadian, most of us like our Royals, part of our culture. Well, maybe not Charles.
Awwhhh poor Chaz

Josh moves in some very high circles these days. Royality even beats Kaiser Karl.
Old 11-18-2016, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think there's a bit of that.

Even if Josh's brother does doe these types of events, the guest list looks kind of small (according to the pic of the table) and the brother of your party planner wouldn't necessarily make the cut unless there was already a friendship there. Or maybe the Hostess is just a big fan

Here's a pic from the other event to get us by until we actually get some without the watermark.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread