Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2017, 07:41 AM
Extreme Fan

The Sundance film festival is about to start, there have been posts on Instagram that Josh is or was there, the autograph guys were probably hanging at the airport with a ton of stills from different actors they might expect. The paps were probably already at the airport, and the autograph sellers would be there for similar reasons.

The SLC airport before and during Sundance is basically like LAX - you can expect celebs.

I just don't see the point of tipping off anyone for shots of Josh dressed like a mountain man and pics that haven't really showed up anywhere. (Though my boss is going to SLC next week or so, maybe I should give her a dvd to get signed just in case!)
Old 01-21-2017, 09:55 AM
Elite Fan

Professional autograph sellers and papz have scouts in most airports watching for celebs to leave as well as arrive (people working at airports in retail etc) so they are ready at the other end for the celebs to arrive.
Old 01-21-2017, 12:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

We just agree to disagree, OK?

When was the last time we saw pictures of Josh at LAX, btw? I think it was those staged pictures with DK, with that "goodbye-hug", almost 6 months ago?
Josh goes to LAX still frequently, there are still paps and autograph hunters there, but we don´t see any LAX pics of him anymore, do we?

And it seems neither paps nor their scouts at NYC airports can catch him either.

He goes to Vancouver regularly - there are paps and autograph hunters at YVR and in the city - they never catch Josh there.

There´re celebrities that live in LA, NYC and Vancouver, who use LAX, YVR and JFK airports regularily - and they are never ever papped ( Josh´s co-stars A.Torv and D.West- who live in NYC and use NYC airports and LAX regularily- just to name a few). Even Diane Kruger manages now somehow to avoid paps at airports, both in America and in Europe.

I think that when Josh wants to go incognito - he knows how to do it (all celebrities know how to do it, actually).

And when Josh wants people to know where he is and with whom - he knows how to do it, too ( for example, he turns on his IG geo localisation).

What´s the point of the Utah pictures - maybe Josh wants us to know where he is?

And Josh´s IG geo localisation is turned on now, too ( it shows that right now he is in Jupiter Peak, Park City Mt. Resortor). So, I guess, he does want people to know where he is now. LOL

Never mind. Like I said, it´s just an observation, not a judgement.
Old 01-21-2017, 12:31 PM
New Fan

Josh was at the women's march.

I also saw him on Chelsea Handler's Snapchat which you can follow @chelseahandler !
Old 01-21-2017, 01:08 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the info - good to see Cher and Yoko there too! I love the pick of Josh standing behind all the women.
Old 01-21-2017, 02:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Actor Joshua Jackson poses for a portrait to promote Women's March on Main at the Music Lodge during the Sundance Film Festival on Saturday, Jan. 21, 2017, in Park City, Utah. (Photo by Taylor Jewell/Invision/AP
I guess, the mystery "how autograph hunters knew that Josh was coming" is solved: Josh is attending an official event in Utah, with studio pictures and articles in the media and white snow carpet (instead of red one).

So, what this event is all about? Respect for women? Anti-Trump demo? And why on earth couldn´t they do this before the Election Day?

Speaking of respect for women: Josh´s show The Affair should show a bit more respect for women. JMHO. Is Sarah&Co. marching too somewhere today, I wonder?

And "I stand with planned parenthood" on Josh´s hat? - Interesting.

Last edited by nikki-jasmine; 01-21-2017 at 02:36 PM
Old 01-21-2017, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great seeing the new pics of Josh. I don't care how they get taken (planned, not planned, random or not) I look forward to coming here and seeing new pics of our boy. I don't know about you guys, but I don't give a crap if Josh called the airport himself to say "hi, this Josh Jackson and I'm going to be in your airport on Friday", I just enjoy seeing him out and about. So can we just forget about this ridiculous debate about how the pics get taken, please?

Maybe I've had a long week and am just tired and cranky, and for that I apologize, but I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in this opinion.

Lesley - feel free to edit my post if it's too bossy

As far as the question about whether Sarah Treem was on a March today, yes she was.

Sarah Treem ‏@SarahTreem 2h
On the March today, we were crushed in a crowd multiple times. I was struck and moved by how calm everyone stayed. You still got it, America

Now to lighten the mood -- How cute is this?

icon credit: crash landing

Last edited by JJH85; 01-21-2017 at 06:02 PM
Old 01-21-2017, 06:28 PM
Elite Fan

Love all the pics too. You made me smile with your post Justyne - the thought of Josh ringing up the airport is hilarious! Perhaps he runs through the airport announcing his arrival!

With that thought in my head I am going to bed. Goodnight!
Old 01-21-2017, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Here's another funny pic for you to wake up to.

I think Charlize Theron is the most beautiful woman in the World, so having her in this pic with Josh is awesome.

Old 01-21-2017, 08:10 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Here's another funny pic for you to wake up to.

I think Charlize Theron is the most beautiful woman in the World, so having her in this pic with Josh is awesome.
I agree! I saw Josh and her speaking to each other on Chelsea's snapchat
Old 01-21-2017, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreeahh (View Post)
I agree! I saw Josh and her speaking to each other on Chelsea's snapchat
They were in the movie "Battle in Seattle" together.

Here's an article where they mention the celebrity attendance at Sundance. Josh is included in the mention.

Hope Permeates Sundance As Celebrities Join Thousands For Women's March | The Huffington Post

Old 01-22-2017, 01:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

Josh is so cute with that pink hat
Old 01-22-2017, 08:17 AM
Elite Fan

I love the Aran sweater. It's always great to see Josh honouring his Irish roots. (Maybe his auntie in Ireland made it for him. )
Old 01-22-2017, 08:26 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Great seeing the new pics of Josh. I don't care how they get taken (planned, not planned, random or not) I look forward to coming here and seeing new pics of our boy. I don't know about you guys, but I don't give a crap if Josh called the airport himself to say "hi, this Josh Jackson and I'm going to be in your airport on Friday", I just enjoy seeing him out and about. So can we just forget about this ridiculous debate about how the pics get taken, please?

Maybe I've had a long week and am just tired and cranky, and for that I apologize, but I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in this opinion.

Lesley - feel free to edit my post if it's too bossy

As far as the question about whether Sarah Treem was on a March today, yes she was.

Sarah Treem ‏@SarahTreem 2h
On the March today, we were crushed in a crowd multiple times. I was struck and moved by how calm everyone stayed. You still got it, America

Now to lighten the mood -- How cute is this?

I think that's Jurnee Smollet in the front, cute that Josh was in The Mighty Ducks with her brother Jussie.
Old 01-22-2017, 08:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for all the pics.

Love to see Josh with all those high-profile women. He is such a ladies man, always surrounded by women. I think he makes women very comfortable.

I found this video, but Josh is just very briefly in it. Skip to 7:51

Kristen Stewart, Zoey Deutch, Joshua Jackson March Through Park City At The Sundance Film Festival
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adFX...ure=youtu.be&a

and this one:

The @UndergroundWGN Season 2 celebration continues with @AldisHodge and @VancityJax! #UndergroundWGN #Sundance2017
Closed Thread   Post New Thread