Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2016, 07:10 PM
Extreme Fan

And also this on Diane, sort of:
“So this has been a year of a big change in my life,” added Joshua, who broke up with actress Diane Kruger after 10 years last July. “This year is also about trying to find a helpful voice in advocating for awareness and solution-oriented goals on climate change.”
also, edit: did he find that man or did that man just randomly show up when he was doing the play in London with Patrick Stewart? I remember an interview in Canada where he was talking about that man showing up. (And he had these awesome shoes on.)

Last edited by Sandy K; 10-01-2016 at 07:16 PM
Old 10-01-2016, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy K (View Post)
also, edit: did he find that man or did that man just randomly show up when he was doing the play in London with Patrick Stewart? I remember an interview in Canada where he was talking about that man showing up. (And he had these awesome shoes on.)
The guy just showed up at his Play. He talked about it on George Stroumboulopoulos. This is the Interview and he talks about it at about 8 minutes in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZJibzmf1fQ

icon credit: crash landing
Old 10-01-2016, 09:40 PM
Loyal Fan

looks like Madeleine Keating and Joshua Jackson had a great time together at the party.

Quote:
Joshua Jackson ‘holed up’ with mystery blonde at Drake party

Newly single Joshua Jackson was “holed up in a corner” with a mystery blonde at Drake’s private concert after-party at the Nice Guy restaurant in LA on Thursday night.

“They were literally hiding in a corner, flirting and getting very close. She looked like a younger version of his ex, Diane Kruger,” a spy told us.

Celebs including Drake, Kevin Spacey, Shay Mitchell, Ayesha Curry, Rob Pattinson and FKA Twigs were at the restaurant, but “Joshua just wanted to talk to the girl.”

https://pagesix.com/2016/10/01/joshu...t-drake-party/
Old 10-02-2016, 05:04 AM
Passionate Fan

Don't read too much into Page Six and other gossip articles. Take those articles with a heaping of salt.

Especially when the source was "a spy." SMH.
Old 10-02-2016, 05:06 AM
Extreme Fan

Also, I think it was the Daily Mail who said she looked like a younger version of Diane, which the poor girl really doesn't to my eye. The pics from Daily Mail looked like the mystery blonde was standing next to him and wanted to be nowhere near the photographer.
Old 10-02-2016, 06:09 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
The guy just showed up at his Play. He talked about it on George Stroumboulopoulos. This is the Interview and he talks about it at about 8 minutes in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZJibzmf1fQ

How weird for your father to just show up twenty years later, not having any contact during that time. That's such a huge thing to happen and not a great time, when you are doing a play for the first time. That's got to throw your emotions through the roof trying to deal with all that and not to mention talking it all out.
Old 10-02-2016, 06:16 AM
Loyal Fan

The blonde looked really not comfortable near the phothograper, that's true.
That's why i think she and Josh went hiding in a corner to be more at ease.
Old 10-02-2016, 07:00 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiechic (View Post)
How weird for your father to just show up twenty years later, not having any contact during that time. That's such a huge thing to happen and not a great time, when you are doing a play for the first time. That's got to throw your emotions through the roof trying to deal with all that and not to mention talking it all out.
He makes the therapy joke in the interview but he was at least chill enough at the time of the interview to talk about it calmly. So it probably sucked at the time but he was dealing with it better years later.
Old 10-02-2016, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Were they really hiding in a corner. The pics we saw were just them hanging out near a post and they didn't even seem to be interacting with each other. I wouldn't read too much into it since it's not unusual for two people at a party to engage in long conversations and Josh has a very flirty personality.

I don't think she resemble Diane either except for the blond hair.

Old 10-02-2016, 11:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Today, Josh will film his segment for the Shelsea show. I don't know when we will actually see the episode, but i hope we get some new pics of Josh.

Josh has been following a couple young models on his IG lately. Looks like his love for models is still there.
Old 10-03-2016, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The last episode of Chelsea on Netflix was from 3 Days ago, so my guess is we won't have to wait very long. I'm excited for that. I always enjoyed the Chelsea show when she was on TV, so I might have to watch a couple of episodes so I can get a feel for the new version of her show before Josh's comes on. I can't wait.

Hmmm Josh following models on IG sounds like a very "singles" thing to do.

Old 10-03-2016, 07:44 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
[JJH85]The last episode of Chelsea on Netflix was from 3 Days ago, so my guess is we won't have to wait very long. I'm excited for that. I always enjoyed the Chelsea show when she was on TV, so I might have to watch a couple of episodes so I can get a feel for the new version of her show before Josh's comes on. I can't wait.

I think the episode which they film today will air on Wednesday. Here is a rundown from somebody on twitter who will be on and the discussions are about climate change and sustainability.

Anthony AdragnaVerified account
‏@AnthonyAdragna
Today @ErnestMoniz tapes a show with @chelseahandler in LA. Things I never thought I'd type. Morning Energy - POLITICO

HERE’S AN ODD COUPLE! Taking the latest step in his bid for hippest cabinet secretary, DOE’s Ernest Moniz today films an episode of “Chelsea,” a Netflix series hosted by Chelsea Handler, while on a trip to Los Angeles. The episode will focus on climate change and sustainability, naturally, and will also feature appearances from actors Don Cheadle and Joshua Jackson. It starts streaming Wednesday, so ME’s both excited and super confused.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/tipsheets/mo...#ixzz4M296BHU2
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Last edited by JJH85; 10-03-2016 at 08:03 AM
Old 10-03-2016, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the info. I wonder if that means Josh and Don will be interviewed together as they are both involved in the "Years" project. I hope we get lots of Josh time.

Old 10-03-2016, 08:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)

Hmmm Josh following models on IG sounds like a very "singles" thing to do.
Yep, he is having fun, alright.

What's interesting about it, is that the models, he's been following lately, post very, racy pics on their IG's. There are a lot of naked pictures and other very sexy stuff.

Diane is a saint compared to them.
Old 10-03-2016, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well he is a guy

Closed Thread   Post New Thread