Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2016, 05:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

Somehow, I doubt that work opportunities are at the top of Josh's list when he chooses someone to date.

I think,it would be nice for Josh to date a non actor, go live his personal life out of the spotlight. Yes, we'd see him less, but I think it would suit him.
Old 09-30-2016, 05:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracydeanne1 (View Post)
Somehow, I doubt that work opportunities are at the top of Josh's list when he chooses someone to date.

I think,it would be nice for Josh to date a non actor, go live his personal life out of the spotlight. Yes, we'd see him less, but I think it would suit him.
I agree and him being at all the different events is more for us than for him. For now I will take what I can get of him however, limited.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 09-30-2016, 05:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Old 09-30-2016, 05:19 AM
Extreme Fan

I agree as well. Maybe not dating someone who is actively in the spotlight but maybe more "behind the scenes" either in the directing/writing aspect of the acting industry. Maybe change his own direction to behind the camera rather than in front of it maybe?. Lots of actors head towards doing their own thing like that it seems. Even better he should date someone in the environmental sector and go and make even more documentaries!.
Old 09-30-2016, 07:42 AM
Extreme Fan

It's interesting that he seems to have completely given up hiding his smoking. (That's a pack of American Spirits in his pocket, I know that yellow.)

Also, apparently the poor woman has her very own hate blog(s) on tumblr: WTF Margarita
Old 09-30-2016, 07:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

I was wondering what the yellow in his pocket was, thanks for identifying!

Oh celebrities, even the not so well known ones...and their haters. Sad. I don't really understand what most of those people are talking about, some fan book they're mad Margarita didn't acknowledge or something.

On another note, I didn't know people still use Tumblr!

Last edited by Tracydeanne1; 09-30-2016 at 08:18 AM
Old 09-30-2016, 09:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy K (View Post)
It's interesting that he seems to have completely given up hiding his smoking. (That's a pack of American Spirits in his pocket, I know that yellow.)

Also, apparently the poor woman has her very own hate blog(s) on tumblr: WTF Margarita

Oh no, i hate, hate blogs, especially knowing that a woman created them. Ugh.

Looks like That Troll doesnt want Margarita with Sebastian.

I think Diane and Josh also have a hate blog by some Torvson obsessed fan. She uses vile words in her post regarding Diane and also name called Josh, because he was with her. She also hates Ruth, basically every women that isn't Anna.

Which makes me think: Even if Josh broke up with Diane, Josh still doesn't want to be with Anna. LOL.
That Troll thought that Diane stood in the way of Josh and Anna being together, and she also thought that the moment that Josh was single he was going to run to Anna, but
Instead he is enjoying himself by going out with beautiful women.

So to the Diane and Josh hate blog.

Also to the Margarita hate blog, because i like her.

no disrespect to Anna Torv fans , but the Torvson fans are really something else, PHEW. They give Anna a bad rep. If you really are a fan of Anna Torv, show her some respect.
Do you really want her to be sitting in a corner all this time, waiting for Josh to be single after all those years and then he even doesn't make an attempt to be with Anna the moment he breaks up with Diane??! Instead he is enjoyng the single life and being wth other women.
You expect Anna to be waiting like some desperate woman for Josh to be single after all those years and on top of that, you expect her to be waiting for him until he goes out with all the women he wants and enjoys the single life to the fullest?
And Anna is like: I don't care, if Josh is seeing other women; i wait for him until he comes to me.

I know she doesnt have the best of luck with men, but i hope that Anna has more selfrespect than that. I sure hope so for her fans.

And oh yeah, Sebastian is still liking Margarita IG posts. Looks like they are still friends.

What i'm trying to say is that when i saw the Margarita hate blog it reminded me of that Diane/Josh hate blog. How hateful can you be to start a tumblr blog didicated to the celebrity you hate? Damn.

Anyway, rant over and ending with happy pics;

#margaritalevieva and #taylorschilling out and about in NYC on September 12, 2016.

look at her beautiful hair
Old 09-30-2016, 09:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

I don't follow Margarita so I'm not sure, but those bottom pics look pretty old, based on the hair and style.
Old 09-30-2016, 10:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letgo (View Post)
Looks like Josh and Margarita were alone, they only had eyes for each other.
I hope it's just lust between them. She is beautiful and Josh is a man, he has needs...

But selflessly, i hope Josh ends with a A-list actress like Rachel Mcadams, Emma Stone,...
This way, Josh still would get to attend those fancy events (yes, even The Oscars) and more work opportunities will come his way (being with a A-lister gets you noticed alot).

Just look at for example Emily Blunt. She is a A-list actress, but her
husband Actor John Krasinski isn't, but when he got with her, he suddenly had much more work oppertunities and he gets to go to all the fancy events with his wife.
I'm kind of with the others in that I want Josh to be with someone more low key and normal. I never had a problem with Diane but the regular parties and red carpet events don't seem like Josh's bag. So as much as they were good for us as fans, I think he would prefer to be more normal (just guessing obvs, as unfortunately I don't know him personally!)

I'd like him to get some different work - so far he has been fairly standard in his choice of roles, I'd really like him to get something more unusual for him...like a baddie or an alien or a superhero or a gay guy ( I know, Blaine!) or a quirky guy or even just someone with an accent would do! Because he usually plays the regular guy all the time and I don't think that necessarily forwards his career in an interesting way. He's doing good work but not outstanding work - some more variety would be a more attractive prospect.
Old 09-30-2016, 11:37 AM
Loyal Fan

YES! YES! YES! LAINEY! I agree with her!

Josh and Margarita have spend the night together. It' so obvious!

Quote:
LAINEY: Joshua Jackson’s night walk

Joshua Jackson was papped the other night walking around New York with Margarita Levieva. Joshua ended a 10 year relationship with Diane Kruger earlier this year. Margarita was last known to be dating Sebastian Stan and while there’s been no word about a breakup, neither one is a major gossip headliner so it just may not have been on anyone’s radar. So…is it happening between her and Joshua?

They’re not doing anything in these photos that actually suggests it. But let’s use some of our life experiences and observations to analyse this situation, starting with the dog.

To me, the dog indicates that they’re coming from home, her home.

So it’s not a case of two friends having just gone out for dinner and are simply walking off their food afterwards. Dinner could have happened, sure. But then they would have had to go back to her place, get the dog…and ….did she change? Because these are some casual, we were at home all night clothes. Like, both of them just look so…comfortable.

Comfortable as in, this is my friend, of course I’m at ease with my friend who met up with me for a walk around the block with my dog. Or
comfortable as in, well, we just both had the most relaxxxxxing night ever and, ahem, we’re capping it off with a cigarette and a stroll?

Joshua Jackson and Margarita Levieva out for a walk together in New York
Old 09-30-2016, 05:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

It appears there is going to be a story now anytime Josh is standing next to a woman.

Diane Kruger's ex Joshua Jackson is spotted with pretty blonde mystery woman | Daily Mail Online

He's hanging with the cool folks.

http://www.ibtimes.com/drake-celebra...hiskey-2424734
Old 09-30-2016, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's hard not to agree with Lainey on this one given the evidence. It will be interesting to see where we see them next.

I don't have any time for hate bloggers and I don't understand what type of person it takes to be one. To me is seems people like that have serious problems, but then I'm a very non-confrontational type of person.

EDIT

I somehow missed that last Post Tracy.

I love the latest pics, but I find it funny that they are talking about Josh and a mystery girl and yet they aren't even looking at each other. I do love that Josh is at Drake's party along with follow Canadian Shay Mitchell.

EDIT

I noticed in those Just Jared pics that there appears to be a couple sets of pics. There are the ones where she has her purse and a bottle of water, with no dog and then there are the pics with the dog, but no purse and water bottle. There had to be a stop over somewhere, so perhaps they did just hang out and then went to her place to get the dog and take it for a walk.

Last edited by JJH85; 09-30-2016 at 06:45 PM
Old 09-30-2016, 06:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
It's hard not to agree with Lainey on this one given the evidence. It will be interesting to see where we see them next.

I don't have any time for hate bloggers and I don't understand what type of person it takes to be one. To me is seems people like that have serious problems, but then I'm a very non-confrontational type of person.

EDIT

I somehow missed that last Post Tracy.

I love the latest pics, but I find it funny that they are talking about Josh and a mystery girl and yet they aren't even looking at each other. I do love that Josh is at Drake's party along with follow Canadian Shay Mitchell.
Canadians unite! Lol. Drake does love his country, and fellow Canadians.
Old 09-30-2016, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracydeanne1 (View Post)
Canadians unite! Lol. Drake does love his country, and fellow Canadians.
I didn't even know that Josh and Drake knew each other, but then again, Josh and Nina Dobrev are friends and Nina and Drake were in Degrasse together, so maybe they've met over the years.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread