Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2016, 07:57 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
It's only been a month and he's already been linked to Katie Holmes, Chrystal Reed and now Ruth. Tabloid rumour is so funny.

It's seriously eye rolling. All of these people are his friends. He can't simply catch up with any of his friends, without it being construed as something else.
Old 08-28-2016, 08:14 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiechic (View Post)
It's seriously eye rolling. All of these people are his friends. He can't simply catch up with any of his friends, without it being construed as something else.
We don't know for sure that Ruth and Josh are only friends.
Only they know for sure. And only they know what happened when they entered their hotel together at 11 pm.

For all we know, i can be wrong, and they might just be friends,or you can be wrong and
Ruth & Josh turn out to be more than friends. We just don't know 100%. But it's fun to speculate.

I'm just going to leave this here:

Last edited by JJH85; 08-28-2016 at 01:51 PM Reason: Pic placement
Old 08-28-2016, 08:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
He didn't catch up with Katie though. That was pure ragmag stuff. The others were true (as evident by pics.)
Old 08-28-2016, 09:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letgo (View Post)
We don't know for sure that Ruth and Josh are only friends.
Only they know for sure. And only they know what happened when they entered their hotel together at 11 pm.

For all we know, i can be wrong, and they might just be friends,or you can be wrong and
Ruth & Josh turn out to be more than friends. We just don't know 100%. But it's fun to speculate.
It definitely is fun to speculate!

I'm happy either way with this - if he and Ruth are just friends or if they're in a relationship. I think she'd be a great match for Josh. Funny, intelligent and chilled.
Old 08-28-2016, 09:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I think it's funny how there always seem to be pics of Josh looking at boobs. He must be a boob man I've seen pics of him look at Diane's, Anna's, Jasika's and now Ruth's. Too funny.
He gets caught by the camera every time too

Quote:
Yep, it's fun to speculate, but Josh has always had lots of female friends.
Old 08-28-2016, 10:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letgo (View Post)
Josh was always a babe magnet, The ladies were/are always into him and the tabloids responds to that by speculating on his romantic life.

But having said that:

Katie Holmes was his ex-girlfriend, and they were trying sometimes to link her and Josh when he was still dating Diane.

Chrystel Reed was papped with Josh having coffee + She was seen again with him on the street in LA.

Ruth Wilson: Well, Josh just spend 8 hours with her drinking and both were papped doing that.
If you're not into each other, you will not spend just that amount of time with a male friend drinking. Especially when that male friend is young, single, handsome and very charismatic.
I think they have feelings for each other, they might just take it slow and see where it takes them. And they have now time to do so, because they will spent hours together on set.

What i'm trying to say is that there is always a kinda 'proof' or 'evidance', to back up those rumours.
With Katie there is literally no photos, nothing except blindgossip dot com, who write fanfiction and make money off it. And yeah, you do spend 8 hours drinking with someone if you're not into them romantically - they're seeing each other after a long break and catching up. They could still just be friends, men and women, even when they're single, can be just friends. Plus, with all the pictures taken of that night that we've seen, there's none where they're really touching except for the group hugs. If the paps had that money shot, we would have seen it.

Sorry, just not into all the assumption speculation, I usually try not to comment. I'll go back to that now.
Old 08-28-2016, 11:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Only time will tell if Ruth and Josh are actually together.

For now, nobody knows for sure. We can only guess and gossip (for fun).

Same thing with Diane and Norman Reedus. People are still waiting for these two to come out.
Old 08-28-2016, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy K (View Post)
With Katie there is literally no photos, nothing except blindgossip dot com, who write fanfiction and make money off it. And yeah, you do spend 8 hours drinking with someone if you're not into them romantically - they're seeing each other after a long break and catching up. They could still just be friends, men and women, even when they're single, can be just friends. Plus, with all the pictures taken of that night that we've seen, there's none where they're really touching except for the group hugs. If the paps had that money shot, we would have seen it.

Sorry, just not into all the assumption speculation, I usually try not to comment. I'll go back to that now.
I'm with you on that one

icon credit: crash landing
Old 08-28-2016, 04:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

Well I like to speculate , but I don't think he is involved with any of these three women (Katie, Ruth, Crystal) other than friendship. Actually, Katie's rep said in response to the recent rumours that they haven't even been in contact "in a really long time".

I'm looking forward to some real dating!

As for the drinking with a friend of the opposite sex, of course you can hang for a long time and have fun without being romantically involved. They're co-workers as well, and very easy to talk for hours and hours when you work together.
Old 08-28-2016, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracydeanne1 (View Post)

As for the drinking with a friend of the opposite sex, of course you can hang for a long time and have fun without being romantically involved. They're co-workers as well, and very easy to talk for hours and hours when you work together.
That's absolutely true. I've done it myself. I also remember years ago when Hubby and I were dating, one of my closest friends (who was married) wanted to go to a concert and I didn't feel like it and her hubby was away at sea (Navy), so she went with my boyfriend (now hubby). They spent the entire night hanging out and we are great friends still to this day. I would even invite her hubby over to watch scary movies with me because I didn't like to watch them by myself and she refuses to watch anything remotely scary (which is why I can't convince to watch Fringe). It's kind of like we have this incestuous group (to quote DC writers).

Old 08-28-2016, 04:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

More gossip from "sources", so take with a grain of salt, but makes me sad for Josh if true.

Joshua Jackson wants to get back together with Diane Kruger | Page Six
Old 08-28-2016, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can believe that he would want to make it work with Diane. You don't spend 10 years with someone and then just forget it.

One thing that bothers me about that story of them moving into together in NYC, I don't ever remember either of them actually saying they moved in together in NYC. It's like there was some assumption made based on a cryptic comment by Diane. I feel they were having problems before she made that comment, so I have my doubts that it's actually true.

Old 08-28-2016, 06:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I can believe that he would want to make it work with Diane. You don't spend 10 years with someone and then just forget it.

One thing that bothers me about that story of them moving into together in NYC, I don't ever remember either of them actually saying they moved in together in NYC. It's like there was some assumption made based on a cryptic comment by Diane. I feel they were having problems before she made that comment, so I have my doubts that it's actually true.
I would guess it probably comes from that article where Diane said she was totally misquoted about them "finally" moving in together in NYC.

I kind of find it hard to believe that any of Josh's friends or circle would call Page Six with this tidbit. But no, it's not hard to imagine he's hurting.
Old 08-28-2016, 06:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

Traceydeanne1, beat me to it. That story about moving to NYC is a load of nonsense. Diane pretty much said that on her IG when the article came out. However, everybody keeps quoting it.
Old 08-28-2016, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That story about moving to NYC is a load of nonsense. Diane pretty much said that on her IG when the article came out. However, everybody keeps quoting it.
Yeah, I kind of feel that way every time it's brought up.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread