Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2016, 11:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the explanation , ladies.

So Diane is hiding in paris and Josh is in Montauk to film season 3 of the affair.

Looks like both of them dodge a bullet with the paps harassing them about the break-up.

But how long can Josh and Diane actually stall it? Sooner or later, they are going to face the paps, and i think, the paps are not going to make it easy for them at all.

Gossipsites, especially Dailymail and Justjared, want pics and the paps are send to get it, one way or the other.

I feel sorry for them. I hope they can handle it.
Old 07-23-2016, 12:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letgo (View Post)
Oh man, this article made me sad all over again

But you know you made it as a couple in Hollywood if VANITYFAIR writes an article about you. Diane and Josh were trully a golden couple.

Favorite Celebrity Couple Joshua Jackson and Diane Kruger Have Split | Vanity Fair
That´s not an article, that´s a fairy tale.

I think in the next couple of years Josh/Diane relationship history will be completely re-written by their publicists. Certain things and events will not be mentioned anymore, like they never existed, and eventually Josh/Diane "fairy tale" will be shortened to 1-2 sentences.
It´s always interesting to see how HW propaganda machine work. They´re already erasing certain facts that don´t fit into the official narrative.

About that JustJared Josh/Crystal Reed article- I don´t think Micah Schifman is responsible for it, he is in charge of Diane´s red carpet-clothes, not her media coverage.

As far as I can tell JustJared publishes only stories and pictures that are approved by celebrity publicists. And Josh, Diane and Reedus have the same PR team- BWR PR.

Their post-breakup strategy was most certainly planned out long time ago: official statements, stories, staged photoops, what they will say in interviews post-breakup...

Quote:
"The outing happened one month before Joshua and his longtime partner Diane Kruger announced that they have split.

Rumors had been swirling for a long time that the couple was going to call it quits. Despite the split, Diane and Josh still remain friends and even celebrated her birthday together this past weekend."
This Josh/Crystal story with staged pictures was planted by publicists- I guess, they want to show that the breakup had happened long time before the split announcement and that Josh´s already "moved on" (not with Crystal, just generally).

It´s interesting that the official split announcement doesn´t mention when Josh and Diane actually split. People Magazine only mentions February when they last "stepped out together" for the opening of Josh's Broadway play. I guess, no mention of any particular breakup date gives publicists more Spielraum.

And I don´t think paps follow Josh around. His PR team calls paps- they need Josh´s pictures for the post-breakup stories.

I wonder if there will be Vanity Fair/Vogue/Instyle post-breakup interviews with Diane in the next couple of months.

If Josh goes to Showtime´s TCA next month he might also say something in interviews.

I´m curious how they will play it out.

Last edited by nikki-jasmine; 07-23-2016 at 01:39 AM
Old 07-23-2016, 12:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki-jasmine (View Post)
If Josh goes to Showtime´s TCA next month he might also say something in interviews.
I don't think he would say something about his private life at panels or TCA. These events are made to talk about tv shows and actors job.
Old 07-23-2016, 01:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade86 (View Post)
I don't think he would say something about his private life at panels or TCA. These events are made to talk about tv shows and actors job.
Josh did talk about his private life at TCA before. Actors give interviews before/after their panels.

At the TCA 2012 Josh told the "My first date with Diane"- story:

That week in July 2012 was an interesting one: John Noble, Jasika Nicole, Blair Brown suddenly got sick, Fringe production went on 2 weeks-hiatus, Anna Torv didn´t attend Saturn Awards to get her prize and Josh&Diane were photographed grocery shopping/having dinners almost every day.

BTW when telling the "first date -story" neither Josh nor Diane never mention that Diane was still officially married to G.Canet at the time (they were already separated, but in public Canet/Diane were still presenting themselves as a couple-for publicity).

We will see what Josh will say in interviews at TCA this time.

Last edited by nikki-jasmine; 07-23-2016 at 01:08 AM
Old 07-23-2016, 01:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Josh did talk about his private life at TCA before. Actors give interviews before/after their panels.
Ok, i thought you meant during panels
Old 07-23-2016, 02:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
eventually Josh/Diane "fairy tale" will be shortened to 1-2 sentences.
I think Diane and Josh both helped each other grow and that's a great thing to be able to say about someone – that they helped you grow and expand as a person, in positive ways. Doesn’t mean their relationship was perfect, but as you say, they shared publicly only what they wanted to share. So much of their relationship is private, between them, as it should be.

The so called Hollywood/PR Machine was there long before Diane/Josh got together. I am of the opinion they found a good balance, overall. Regardless of when they actually broke up, their relationship is officially over now, so they can both move on, and hopefully they are able to remain friendly, if not actual friends

It will be interesting to see who Josh dates next - publicly at least. All of his girlfriends (that we know of) have been quite different from one another.

Is Michelle Williams single...?
Old 07-23-2016, 03:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seersha (View Post)
Is Michelle Williams single...?
I don't see Josh and Michelle as a good fit romantically but it would be lovely to see them catch up with one another now they're both in New York. They always seemed so cute together in interviews for DC but they've rarely been photographed together since.
Old 07-23-2016, 03:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alligatoruk (View Post)
I don't see Josh and Michelle as a good fit romantically but it would be lovely to see them catch up with one another now they're both in New York. They always seemed so cute together in interviews for DC but they've rarely been photographed together since.
I actually don't think they fit together romantically either, I was trying to express it in a tongue-in-cheek way But yes, it would be nice if they get to catch up, they seemed quite close back in the DC days.
Old 07-23-2016, 04:22 AM
Loyal Fan

I sooo hope that Josh will have a fling with Ruth while on set this summer.
He always looked at Ruth with lovey dovey eyes. Ruth had previously dated
some of her co-stars in the past while on set. Maybe she did not make a move on Josh, because of her respect for his relationship withDiane.

Last edited by Letgo; 07-23-2016 at 04:43 AM
Old 07-23-2016, 05:14 AM
Passionate Fan

Agreed there. I know like Josh, Ruth also had a high profile relationship (Jude Law.) He's officially a free agent now, so....go for it Josh!

Old 07-23-2016, 05:30 AM
Extreme Fan

[QUOTE=Conway1;86891216]Agreed there. I know like Josh, Ruth also had a high profile relationship (Jude Law.) He's officially a free agent now, so....go for it Josh!

In an interview, Ruth debunked anything with Jude Law. She laughed and said they are good friends and have a very good professional relationship. They plan on collaborating in the future on putting projects together. Like the same thing with Jake G when she was doing her play. She has come out recently and said that didn't happen either. I think they became very close because of the play and what sort of play they were doing.

Michelle Williams has a boyfriend and has had one for a while. I think he is a writer or something.

Last edited by aussiechic; 07-23-2016 at 05:49 AM
Old 07-23-2016, 05:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

For some reason I only see Josh and Ruth as friends and nothing more. I don't really see a romantic match there in real life. But I guess time will tell.

She was involved with Jake Gyllenhal last year but you don't hear that anymore, likely broke up. She seems pretty private, she/they never confirmed the Jude Law relationship so it remains a rumour.

It would be nice for Josh if he could date someone who at least lives in the same country for a while.
Old 07-23-2016, 05:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

I agree about Josh and Ruth together. They are both beautiful and charismatic. Plus. she is British and Josh is half Irish
Old 07-23-2016, 05:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Ruth Wilson had a relationship with Jude Law. There are pictures and all. It was 100% on between these two. There is no need to question it nor can you question it. It was all over the news back then.

Jude Law has shown he’s moved on from Sienna Miller after stepping out with his new girlfriend Ruth Wilson for a romantic stroll along Venice Beach.

And there are a lot more pics of Jude and Ruth outhere.
Old 07-23-2016, 05:44 AM
Extreme Fan

[QUOTE=Letgo;86891328]Ruth Wilson had a relationship with Jude Law. There are pictures and all. It was 100% on between these two. There is no need to question it nor can you question it. It was all over the news back then.

She said recently in the last year or so that they were just good friends. I know they were trying to put her with him in the last couple of years, so maybe that is what she was referring to. I'm only quoting what she said. They've worked on a few projects together I think.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread