Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2016, 02:43 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracydeanne1 (View Post)
There were a lot of relationships we just didn't see in public so you didn't miss much. Like that one with the tv presenter in the UK. I think there was maybe one pic of them together?

And he dated a crew member from Americano for a while, I think I saw one pic out there of that one.
Hannah Sandling was the one from the UK - no idea how I remembered her name, but you can easily google her name and Josh - there are about 5 pics, from March 2005.

A couple of them are here and here. I must say I'm glad he learned to dress better

And I think from memory, of what little info there was at the time, the crew member from Americano was a PA. I do remember seeing one pic, but couldn't find it now.
Old 07-22-2016, 03:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conway1 (View Post)
Oh yeah, i almost forgot about that. Such a shame that there is not a single one picture of Joshua and Julia together. Ugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seersha (View Post)
Hannah Sandling was the one from the UK - no idea how I remembered her name, but you can easily google her name and Josh - there are about 5 pics, from March 2005.

A couple of them are here and here. I must say I'm glad he learned to dress better

And I think from memory, of what little info there was at the time, the crew member from Americano was a PA. I do remember seeing one pic, but couldn't find it now.
I think i remember that pic too of Josh with the crew member. Didn't she have her hand on Josh ass while kissing him?
Old 07-22-2016, 05:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I do remember the talk of Josh and Julia dating.

Thanks for the links of the Josh/Hanna pic. I don't know if you noticed, but the first link shows the source as being "Joshua Jackson Fan Forum Out and About Thread". How fun is that?

icon credit: crash landing
Old 07-22-2016, 05:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Leslie Bibb and Jennifer Morrison chatting at an event. Do you think they're talking about what it was like kissing Josh on the set of The Skulls and Dawson's Creek?

Old 07-22-2016, 07:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, that Julia Stiles rumour stays out here. From what I can recall, neither of them ever confirmed it and there were no pics so I don't know where it started. Not saying untrue, just that if anyone knows the story, I'd be interested!

Same as Ali Larter, it's often reported that they dated, although I think that's mostly based on rumour. Again, not saying untrue, just that it was never officially confirmed. They have stayed close over the years, so it turned to friendship even if they did date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letgo (View Post)
Oh yeah, i almost forgot about that. Such a shame that there is not a single one picture of Joshua and Julia together. Ugh.

I think i remember that pic too of Josh with the crew member. Didn't she have her hand on Josh ass while kissing him?
The pic I remember is them walking walking on the street, I can't recall the ass touching, but it's possible. I mean, who wouldn't! I think it was a tabloid pic maybe?

Last edited by Tracydeanne1; 07-22-2016 at 07:20 AM
Old 07-22-2016, 07:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
The pic I remember is them walking walking on the street, I can't recall the ass touching, but it's possible. I mean, who wouldn't! I think it was a tabloid pic maybe?
Funny thing, THAT pic was posted many years ago on this board.

Josh & Ali at her wedding

Josh & Jennifer

Josh & Leslie

Old 07-22-2016, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't know Josh went to Ali's wedding. That was sweet and I love that they stayed friends after all these years.

Old 07-22-2016, 09:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

I think Josh and Ali Larter would be a lovely, great couple. Too bad they are very close friends
Old 07-22-2016, 11:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

They do seem to have a lovely friendship. Maybe she can set him up with someone.

Is Nina Dobrev single? That might be a bit too "dated my buddy" incestuous, but they seem like good friends. And it is Hollywood after all.
Old 07-22-2016, 12:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh man, this article made me sad all over again

But you know you made it as a couple in Hollywood if VANITYFAIR writes an article about you. Diane and Josh were trully a golden couple.

Quote:
VANITYFAIR
Favorite Celebrity Couple Joshua Jackson and Diane Kruger Have Split

Sometimes the world gives us a cruel, but necessary, reminder that, as the great poet Robert Frost once wrote, “nothing gold can stay.” Though, to be fair, some things gold can stay. House Hunters, for example, endures year after year, and may never go anywhere. But other gold things—like treasured, revered celebrity relationships—must, eventually, come to an end. A tragic example of that grim fact: today we have news of a real gut-punch of a breakup to mourn: Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson have called it quits.

It’s horrible, but true. What began as an entirely improbable romance, between a former teen idol and a classy European actress who once played Helen of Troy, eventually, over the past 10 years, blossomed into one of the most consistently charming, genuine-seeming of celebrity couples. Jackson, known to a generation of young dreamers as Pacey from Dawson’s Creek, had some of his shaggy Canadian Dave Matthews Band-fan vibe classed up by Kruger, while Jackson seemed to bring out a lighter, more playful side of this serious Teutonic actress.

They were often the most effortlessly chic and fashionable couple on the red carpet, making frequently striking, but not showy, appearances at elegant New York City events like opening night at the Metropolitan Opera. Kruger showed a more low-key side of their lives, or at least her life, on her engaging Instagram account, while their careers moved along steadily. (He on TV, on Fringe and The Affair, she also on TV, on The Bridge, and in arty movies like the excellent thriller Disorder.) They themselves seemed steady, and deeply in love. Or maybe that’s just what we were projecting upon them, because they always looked so handsome and connected and assured whenever they graced us with a public glimpse.

Now, no longer. People magazine has received word from the actors’ reps that a separation has indeed occurred, and that the two plan to “remain friends.” We hope that’s true. Kruger perhaps offered her own wistful hint about the breakup earlier on Monday on Instagram, posting a Jimi Hendrix quote about love and life. Though, perhaps we should have seen it coming before. People reminds us that the last time we’d seen Jackson and Kruger publicly out together was all the way back in February.
So, that appears to be that. Who knows what will happen with the houses in Vancouver and Paris, or with the place in New York. Who knows what will happen at the next Met opening, in the coming Instagrams, on all the future red carpets that won’t know the grace and good cheer of their coupledom. They seem like smart folks, Josh and Diane, so they probably have split up for healthy, rational reasons. But it’s still sad. Are we allowed to be sad about strangers? (Perhaps some of you reading this aren’t strangers, but know them somehow. In which case, feel free to feel whatever you want.)

The rest of us will just have to sigh and say, “Oh well.” To be grateful for the 10 years of good looks and good humor they gave us. To wish them luck and happiness as they head off, in separate directions, toward whatever is next. Auf Wiedersehen, sweet couple. We’re so sore-y to see you go.
Favorite Celebrity Couple Joshua Jackson and Diane Kruger Have Split | Vanity Fair
Old 07-22-2016, 12:26 PM
Elite Fan

I love the pics of Ali Larter's wedding - she looks stunning! And Josh doesn't look half bad either.
Old 07-22-2016, 12:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

Clever headline on that article.:

A little ditty about Jackson and Diane

Old 07-22-2016, 01:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Clever headline on that article.:

A little ditty about Jackson and Diane

What does "little ditty" mean?
Old 07-22-2016, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It means a short simple song.

That Vanity Fair article was great. What a nice tribute to a lovely couple that have decided to part as friends. And I can see them remaining friends, as they seemed to really enjoy each other as individuals.

Old 07-22-2016, 04:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Ditty means a story, but the line is a play on words from John Cougar Mellancamp's song Jack and Diane.

It starts out "here's a little ditty about Jack and Diane..."