Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2016, 09:45 AM
Loyal Fan

Found more pics of Josh at "Harvey Weinstein hosts a celebration for Forest Whitaker in Eugene O'Neill's "Hughie"

I must say, it always amazes me how many people Josh knows in the Entertainment industry.

Newscom - Multimedia for Websites and Publishers[]&sort=d&searchSet=no&searchSetName=&searchHZ=N&searchVT=N&rm=&rf=&daterng=&searchtype=newsearch
Newscom - Multimedia for Websites and Publishers[]&sort=d&searchSet=no&searchSetName=&searchHZ=N&searchVT=N&rm=&rf=&daterng=&searchtype=newsearch
Old 02-22-2016, 04:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
and I can't actually believe that I am hanging out for Josh to finish his play run and begin to get ready for The Affair to come back cos I am actually wanting the beard back as opposed to the clean cut look - I don't like it at all
Never mind Michelle, there is always Detective Ruther to look forward to in Sky.

Old 02-22-2016, 04:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Never mind Michelle, there is always Detective Ruther to look forward to in Sky.
He is always sexy!
Old 02-22-2016, 06:49 PM
Ultimate Fan

at this point even Det Mo doesn't look so bad

this person has met Josh and Diane 3 times and whilst she loves Josh and said that everytime she met him he is so nice and will always stop and talk and have a pic - however Diane refuses to have a pic ignores people and apparently is just rude (such a shame)
Old 02-22-2016, 06:51 PM
Extreme Fan

From Shelby1204:

"and I can't actually believe that I am hanging out for Josh to finish his play run and begin to get ready for The Affair to come back cos I am actually wanting the beard back as opposed to the clean cut look - I don't like it at all"

Josh looks happy at the moment, but obviously on the tired side. This is the best he has looked for a long while. To me he looks the happiest when he is working a lot and consistently. I'm not a great fan of the clean look either, but I'm loving the "living in NYC permanently in an apartment for a while Josh, while doing a play". Can he just do the play permanently! Well, you get the jist.

Shelby1204, I read that as well and was thinking about bringing it up here. I'm not really surprised to hear that about Diane, because I've read other accounts of people saying the same thing over the years.
Old 02-22-2016, 07:01 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiechic (View Post)
From Shelby1204:

"and I can't actually believe that I am hanging out for Josh to finish his play run and begin to get ready for The Affair to come back cos I am actually wanting the beard back as opposed to the clean cut look - I don't like it at all"

Josh looks happy at the moment, but obviously on the tired side. This is the best he has looked for a long while. To me he looks the happiest when he is working a lot and consistently. I'm not a great fan of the clean look either, but I'm loving the "living in NYC permanently in an apartment for a while Josh, while doing a play". Can he just do the play permanently! Well, you get the jist.

Shelby1204, I read that as well and was thinking about bringing it up here. I'm not really surprised to hear that about Diane, because I've read other accounts of people saying the same thing over the years.
I hadn't and I am actually kinda sad
Old 02-22-2016, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby1204 (View Post)

this person has met Josh and Diane 3 times and whilst she loves Josh and said that everytime she met him he is so nice and will always stop and talk and have a pic - however Diane refuses to have a pic ignores people and apparently is just rude (such a shame)
I guess that's why you don't see pics with Diane and fans.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 02-22-2016, 07:12 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I have to admit I have never gone looking for fan pics of her only ever Josh pics
Old 02-22-2016, 07:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Diane definitely does them, because I've seen a heap. She's big on them at festivals and when she's at premiers. However a lot less when she is out and about. Here's another example, Josh was out with Diane, and they asked Josh for an autograph or pic, can't remember which, and they said he was great, but they didn't even bother with Diane, because she ignored them.

I'm sure she has her good days and bad days like anybody else.
Old 02-22-2016, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Diane definitely does them, because I've seen a heap. She's big on them at festivals and when she's at premiers. However a lot less when she is out and about. Here's another example, Josh was out with Diane, and they asked Josh for an autograph or pic, can't remember which, and they said he was great, but they didn't even bother with Diane, because she ignored them.

I'm sure she has her good days and bad days like anybody else.
Maybe she ignored them because she knew they weren't there for her, but for Josh.

Old 02-22-2016, 07:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Maybe she ignored them because she knew they weren't there for her, but for Josh.
I didn't get that impression from what the person said. They said they were annoyed by her. But your right, who knows.
Old 02-22-2016, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I didn't get that impression from what the person said. They said they were annoyed by her. But your right, who knows.
Well that's a different story then.

Old 02-23-2016, 01:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
From Shelby1204:
I totally agree with you! He may be tired but, most importantly, he looks really happy. I think that working hard and consistently for a play that most people and critics appreciate and having his acting praised almost every day is a big satisfaction.
Not to mention that people from entertainment and theatre world go to see the play too. Spike Lee was there last night. It's also a big oportunity for josh to be seen by "big names"
Old 02-23-2016, 05:37 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade86 (View Post)
I totally agree with you! He may be tired but, most importantly, he looks really happy. I think that working hard and consistently for a play that most people and critics appreciate and having his acting praised almost every day is a big satisfaction.
Not to mention that people from entertainment and theatre world go to see the play too. Spike Lee was there last night. It's also a big oportunity for josh to be seen by "big names"
Josh in a Spike Lee Joint? Who knew!
Old 02-24-2016, 10:21 PM
Ultimate Fan