Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2015, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniffles (View Post)
Thank you Caledon, this was pretty much the reason I stopped frequenting this thread as often as I would have liked.
That's shame that you don't visit the Board more often. I personally don't recall ever seeing you on the Board here, so it must have been before my time.

If you are still a fan of Josh, it would be nice to see you come back, but understand if you choose not to. I know we get a bit fluffy with our admiration of Josh and that's not everyone's cup of tea.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 10-30-2015, 12:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

Josh will be at the Late Late Show on November 10th
Old 10-30-2015, 02:23 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade86 (View Post)
Josh will be at the Late Late Show on November 10th
Thanks for the heads up!
Old 10-30-2015, 02:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniffles (View Post)
Thank you Caledon, this was pretty much the reason I stopped frequenting this thread as often as I would have liked.
I'm not sure that people don't like differing opinions as much as some people get a little carried away with trying to make others see things their way and it's not always well received. I remember you sniffles and I always enjoyed your different take on things.

I am one who doesn't go in for fluffy appreciation too much but I like to see people happy and that includes all the posters that do appreciate the fluff

Quote:
jade86: Josh will be at the Late Late Show on November 10th
Great news, thanks!
Old 10-30-2015, 04:52 AM
Loyal Fan

There are so much more pics at rexfeatures, newscom.com, Gettyimages, Apimages, wireimages, but as you know already, the pics disappear when we put them on here.
Old 10-30-2015, 01:17 PM
Loyal Fan

WOW! Josh looks gorgeous here. He really knows how to rock a tuxedo and I think I probably say this way too often but I swear he's getting better looking all the time.

Diane looks lovely too, that dress is pretty (even though I wish it were lined all the way down) and she looks really naturally beautiful.

OT - I have never found a problem on these boards with being able to air my honest opinion, people seem to respect each other's views, even if they disagree with them. I think when it appears that people have nothing but good things to say about Josh, it's because there's very rarely anything bad to say about him!

As for Diane, we can all make our own opinions regarding her - this is a Josh fan board, so it's not a prerequisite that we love her just because he does. However, I think for some posters to continually make the same comments about what they perceive as potentially a "fake" romance is unneccessary As they are together (in whatever form), then it's a given there's going to be many photos of them appearing on these boards, under this thread and the Josh/Diane thread - if you don't like or believe in their relationship, perhaps just avoid these particular threads. Many of us fans want to see the candid photos (whether staged or not) without the same negative comments being made each time new ones are posted.

BTW for the record I don't believe that Josh would enter into a stage-managed relationship (for 9 years!) as I think integrity is one of his main attributes. And I think it's obvious he's deeply in love with Diane.
Old 10-30-2015, 03:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alligatoruk (View Post)
WOW! Josh looks gorgeous here. He really knows how to rock a tuxedo and I think I probably say this way too often but I swear he's getting better looking all the time.

Diane looks lovely too, that dress is pretty (even though I wish it were lined all the way down) and she looks really naturally beautiful.

OT - I have never found a problem on these boards with being able to air my honest opinion, people seem to respect each other's views, even if they disagree with them. I think when it appears that people have nothing but good things to say about Josh, it's because there's very rarely anything bad to say about him!

As for Diane, we can all make our own opinions regarding her - this is a Josh fan board, so it's not a prerequisite that we love her just because he does. However, I think for some posters to continually make the same comments about what they perceive as potentially a "fake" romance is unneccessary As they are together (in whatever form), then it's a given there's going to be many photos of them appearing on these boards, under this thread and the Josh/Diane thread - if you don't like or believe in their relationship, perhaps just avoid these particular threads. Many of us fans want to see the candid photos (whether staged or not) without the same negative comments being made each time new ones are posted.

BTW for the record I don't believe that Josh would enter into a stage-managed relationship (for 9 years!) as I think integrity is one of his main attributes. And I think it's obvious he's deeply in love with Diane.
I agree with you about Diane's dress - it would be amazing if it was fully lined, or made of opaque silk.
Old 10-30-2015, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by alligatoruk (View Post)

Thanks for the support, that was very well said.

Old 11-01-2015, 05:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Will Josh join her? I hope so!

SAG Foundation
‏@SAGFoundation
We're excited to announce #DianeKruger will be a presenter at our 30th Anniversary Celebration on Nov. 5! #SAGF30 SAG Foundation 30th Anniversary Celebration | Screen Actors Guild Foundation

The Screen Actors Guild Foundation announced today the actors, filmmakers, and musicians who will present and perform at the nonprofit's 30th Anniversary Celebration. Joining SAG Foundation President JoBeth Williams and First Vice President Pamela Reed, this year's presenters include James Corden, Diane Kruger, Mark Ruffalo, Gabourey Sidibe, Jussie Smollett, Darby Stanchfield, and Patrick Stewart. This year's performers include Darren Criss, Estelle, Cheyenne Jackson, Ledisi, Shelby Lynne, Abigail Spencer, and Bellamy Young. The evening of musical performances, which honors industry leaders who are champions of the arts, takes place Thursday, November 5th at the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts in Beverly Hills.

Actor Leonardo DiCaprio will receive the Foundation's "Actors Inspiration Award," highlighting his career achievements as a five-time Oscar®-nominee and eight-time Screen Actors Guild Award nominee, and recognizing his philanthropic work as Chairman of the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation (LDF). The inaugural "Patron of the Artists Awards" are tributes to three industry leaders who are champions of the arts known for nurturing creative talent both in front of and behind the camera: award-winning director/producer/writer Lee Daniels, award-winning producer Megan Ellison, and award-winning director/producer Rob Marshall.

This year's sponsors include Vanity Fair, New Regency, Rise Up Foundation, SAG-AFTRA, Skydance Media, United Airlines, CAA, Walt Disney Studios, Integrated Wealth Management, Champagne Taittinger, TNT, and Variety.
Old 11-01-2015, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope so too because then we would get two events within one week as he is going to be on the Late Late Show on November 10th.

Last edited by JJH85; 11-03-2015 at 09:30 AM
Old 11-03-2015, 08:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Josh is back in New York.

Dinner & cocktails in #Tribeca last night. #Lacondaverde #SmithandMills Oh & that's #JoshuaJackson over @sami_abboud shoulder. #TheGuyFromDawsonsCreek #Duh
Old 11-03-2015, 09:04 AM
Obsessed Fan

And this guy met him at LAX airport

adj_alfredg
Got to meet the actor Joshua Jackson who plays Cole on "The Affair" #adjtravels #theaffair #showtime @lynnluv Cole said Hi

Old 11-03-2015, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

One of them says it's the guy from Dawson's Creek and another says it's the guy from The Affair. I found that funny, but also glad that he's being referred to as the "guy from The Affair".

Old 11-03-2015, 10:59 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)

but also glad that he's being referred to as the "guy from The Affair".
About time that Josh is not just the dude from DC
Old 11-03-2015, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade86 (View Post)
About time that Josh is not just the dude from DC
Here, here

Closed Thread   Post New Thread