Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2015, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My God, he's tall. I love that. That pic is adorable, the look on his face is too funny.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 10-22-2015, 07:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki-jasmine (View Post)
From DK´s latest interview:

Diane Kruger : Joshua Jackson, sa carrière, les enfants... elle se confie

From this interview it seems like family/ children are definitely not Diane´s dream (but of course not!)
I'll disagree. I hate lazy/sloppy journalism, but that's my profession rolling over into my real life/not-so-secret fascination with Joshua Jackson. That particular quote is plonked in this current article, but it's quite out of context, and quite out of an earlier article. No better than the Daily Mail approach to writing pieces about Josh/Diane -- throw in whatever comes up quickly in a Google search.

This current article simply says Diane didn't make any specific comments on motherhood.

Cette fois-ci Diane n'en dira donc pas plus sur ses envies ou non de maternité.

I for one, think it's high time society stopped judging women on whether they do or don't have children, careers, etc.
Old 10-22-2015, 08:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by On the Fringe (View Post)

This current article simply says Diane didn't make any specific comments on motherhood.

Cette fois-ci Diane n'en dira donc pas plus sur ses envies ou non de maternité.

I for one, think it's high time society stopped judging women on whether they do or don't have children, careers, etc.
Yes, Diane made comments about motherhood:

Quote:
"Le couple avec enfants, chien et jolie maison, ce n'est pas du tout mon obsession. Une femme aujourd'hui a le droit de tout arrêter pour élever ses enfants. Ou, à l'inverse, de décider de ne pas en avoir. Dans les deux cas, c'est un choix que je me réserve".
She said to be a couple with children, a dog and a pretty house is not her obsession and a woman today can take time to raise kids or decide not to have children. And it´s her choice.

But it absolutely doesn´t matter what Diane says in interviews: her actions speak louder than her words.

And for Diane & Josh´s business/PR relationship it absolutely doesn´t matter anyway.
Old 10-22-2015, 08:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Can we please make nikki-jasmine go away? ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

She needs to stop following Diane and Josh like crazy and take a good look at her own life.
Old 10-22-2015, 08:58 AM
Master Fan

The weirdest and worst obsessed people are the ones who are obsessed with people they don't even like.
Old 10-22-2015, 09:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen (View Post)
The weirdest and worst obsessed people are the ones who are obsessed with people they don't even like.
So true!
Old 10-22-2015, 04:37 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki-jasmine (View Post)
And for Diane & Josh´s business/PR relationship it absolutely doesn´t matter anyway.

To a degree I always speculated that too.
Old 10-22-2015, 06:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

I apologize for starting a cluster@8&!. I just can't stand that sort of stupid journalism, piecing together quotes completely out of context, and presenting it as if someone had actually been interviewed and provided real answers for that particular magazine.
Old 10-22-2015, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by On the Fringe (View Post)
I apologize for starting a cluster@8&!. I just can't stand that sort of stupid journalism, piecing together quotes completely out of context, and presenting it as if someone had actually been interviewed and provided real answers for that particular magazine.
I try to just enjoy the pics and for the most part ignore the text when all it does is rehash old news or quotes.

Old 10-23-2015, 05:58 AM
Extreme Fan

Looks like the pitchforks are coming out for nikki jasmine but she has a right to say what she feels as does anyone. Oh and when did the Fanatics take over the lunatic asylum by the way?. A fanatic does not listen to an argument and thinks everyone who disagrees is an enemy to be lynched as seen fit, FANS at lest try to discuss things and discuss even the most uncomfortable issues befitting a situation.

Some people on this forum are crossing lines which makes me wonder which side are some of you on?. Personally and pardon the venacular and blunt talk, I'd rather be a fan who doesn't kiss Josh and Diane's arses with sycophantic comments but has a right to express views as and when it is appropriate. Do you not think Josh would prefer a woman with a brain and some intelligence and maturity rather that 20 women that seek to flatter his ego?. There's room for both views on a forum like this but as I see it.."lunatics" are taking over and the sane are being silenced by whatever means possible.

If this forum, pardon me Justyne and Lesley, does not grow up, then I'm afraid it won't survive. After all if you were Josh and Diane, would you as individuals nearing 40 want such silly and childish discussions and fighting like a bunch of spoilt brats?. Would they want you as fans?.

Apologies for speaking my mind but someone has to and you could bar me if you wished from darkening the forum's doorstep ever again but I believe that perhaps individual human nature might overcome the will of "the mob of Rome" and its judgement. Besides...it is better to start changes with just one act or a single step..
Old 10-23-2015, 10:06 AM
Loyal Fan

Thank you for those who send me those lovely pm's. That was so kind!

So let's get back to it!

Diane and Josh being cute.

Old 10-23-2015, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letgo (View Post)
So glad you stuck it out and thanks for the lovely pics. I never tire of cute Josh pics.

I have asked for some assistance from the Moderator Managers to see what we can do to bring this Board back from it's negativity as well as how to deal with the outright critical insult that we as members and Moderators received today from another poster.

Until later, I am staying away from commenting as my previous PMs and warning posts have not seemed to work. So in the meantime, I plan to continue to post about Josh's projects, etc. as before.

Last edited by JJH85; 10-24-2015 at 03:55 PM
Old 10-23-2015, 07:33 PM
Ultimate Fan

Josh out and about on the 19th

there were lots more but I just posted a couple
Old 10-23-2015, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm going in search of where you found the pics. I can't remember the site though. Maybe include a link next time for those of us with memory problems

Old 10-23-2015, 09:09 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I'm going in search of where you found the pics. I can't remember the site though. Maybe include a link next time for those of us with memory problems
https://www.facebook.com/SbalziOrmon.../photos_stream

these pics look like from the other week when Josh was back in LA for the interview