Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2015, 09:15 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson

Josh Out And About Rumours And Speculations 57#:Because He's Such A Great Guy.

Whether Out and About With Diane

Attending Functions and panels

Hanging Out with Colleagues past ......

And Present

Meeting Old Friends In The Street

At Home With His Bestie

Or Relaxing On Vacation

We want to know, because he is such a great Guy!

All Paparazzi Photos Belong in This Thread! DO NOT LINK/POST in the NEWS Thread, please. Thanks!

This thread was created mostly for people to post their "rumors," things they heard, or photos -- since it really wasn't "news."

Quote:
As a special note: We'd appreciate if we could also refrain from long-winded theories and psychological analysis of Josh and his personal/private life. We're all here for fun and enjoyment and don't need to have a rant or hypothesis of what is going on in Josh's head/life/whatever. If they get too ridiculous, they will be edited. Thanks.

Some Links can be found here for Late Night: The Late Night TV Page - Talk Show Guest Listings

Interested in what our previous discussions were about? Read our archived threads!

* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #1
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #2
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #3
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #4
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #5
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #6
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #7
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #8
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #9
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #10
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #11
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #12
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #13
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #14
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #15
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #16
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #17
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #18
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #19
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #20
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #21
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #22
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #23
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #24
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #25
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #26
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #27
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #28
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #29
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #30
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #31
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #32
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #33
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #34
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #35
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #36
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #37
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #38
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #39
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #40
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #41
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #42
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #43
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #44
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #45
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #46
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #47
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #48
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #49
* Josh Out & About: Rumours + Speculations #50
* Josh Out & About:Rumours + Speculations #51
* Josh Out & About: Rumours + Speculations #52
* Josh Out and About #53 Rumours & Speculations: Coming out of Hiding to Film S2 of The Affair
* Josh Out and About #54 Rumours & Speculations: Keeping us Coming Back for More
* Josh Out and About Rumours & Speculations#55: Because We Are Interested In Everything You Do.
* Josh Out And About Rumours and Speculations#56: Because We Really Look Forward To Seeing Him.

Last edited by JJH85; 10-18-2015 at 06:36 PM
Old 10-18-2015, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Love the OP

Thanks for the new Thread
Old 10-18-2015, 12:08 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Love the OP

Thanks for the new Thread
Thanks - it took all afternoon - with a few breaks to cook food for hungry men.

I hope the title is ok.
Old 10-18-2015, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Thanks - it took all afternoon - with a few breaks to cook food for hungry men.

I hope the title is ok.
The title is fine.
Old 10-18-2015, 02:43 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson

We seem to be a little short on out and about pics - what has happened to the Mail on Sunday? Has Josh gone into hiding since filming has probably ended.
Old 10-18-2015, 02:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
We seem to be a little short on out and about pics - what has happened to the Mail on Sunday? Has Josh gone into hiding since filming has probably ended.
Sarah Treem said that this is the last day and they will do night shoots too. This is why we have no news about Josh i suppose
Old 10-18-2015, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade86 (View Post)
Sarah Treem said that this is the last day and they will do night shoots too. This is why we have no news about Josh i suppose
Maybe we will get lucky and get some more on set pics of Josh.
Old 10-18-2015, 04:32 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson

Quote:
Maybe we will get lucky and get some more on set pics of Josh.
Lets hope so - of course there won't be many out and about pics if he is still filming, but maybe some on set pics or after work pics with fans.
Old 10-18-2015, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Lets hope so - of course there won't be many out and about pics if he is still filming, but maybe some on set pics or after work pics with fans.
We tend to get more NYC pics than LA pics, so once filming stops, he'll be going home to LA.
Old 10-18-2015, 05:08 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson

Quote:
We tend to get more NYC pics than LA pics, so once filming stops, he'll be going home to LA.
Well I meant from today and tonight, as he will probably get the first plane home as soon as he is finished filming unless he and Diane are going to have a holiday now.
Old 10-20-2015, 05:51 AM
Extreme Fan

So.. if "The Affair" gets renewed next year we might get Josh in 8 episodes out of 10 or 12 next year depending on the running length and then Season 2 out for DVD. Then the little "Sky" cameo..

2016 looks a lean year and if "The Affair" doesn't get renewed then it could be even leaner for 2017. If Josh doesn't want to do big 22 run episodes of series then I respect him for his choices but it seems in a way that the fans are being cheated with very little screen coverage or output of him. Don't get me wrong, I'm only raising a point here as no doubt some people may have noticed this and maybe don't want to come out and comment.
It's his choice how he runs his life and what he feels obligated to do, I get that most sincerely, but I wish to hell he'd do something to keep his profile up when "The Affair" isn't filming.

There's stuff like "Gotham, Supernatural, The Flash, Daredevil" etc on air and Josh could easily do a two or three episode arc in anything if he desired. Heck even "X-files" is back and could be on for more shows!. The possibilities are endless for him and I know I'd like to see him in more stuff and the show or shows he would appear in would benefit from his acting abilities but we just don't see it do we?!. If Dominic West and Ruth Wilson are in such demand then you would think Josh would be after the critical acclaim that the "Affair" has been receiving wouldn't you?.

Guess being a Josh fan is pretty frustrating at times. I just hope the moniker "Mr Kruger" doesn't become more than permanent or from what I've been reading elsewhere, he will shed more fans down the line.
There.. I needed to get that off my chest..
Old 10-20-2015, 06:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caledon (View Post)
If Josh doesn't want to do big 22 run episodes of series
Yeah, I heard that recent quote from him too. But I might take it with a grain of salt. I remember in 2012 at The Hollywood Reporter Panel (with Ginnifer Goodwin, Steven Amell, Lucy Liu, Jennifer Carpenter and David Boreanez) at Comic Con he said he would "absolutely" do a genre show again like Fringe or DC.

Old 10-20-2015, 06:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conway1 (View Post)
Yeah, I heard that recent quote from him too. But I might take it with a grain of salt. I remember in 2012 at The Hollywood Reporter Panel (with Ginnifer Goodwin, Steven Amell, Lucy Liu, Jennifer Carpenter and David Boreanez) at Comic Con he said he would "absolutely" do a genre show again like Fringe or DC.

I think cable would appeal to anybody that has done 22 ep shows. Cable is just a very different medium on a lot of levels. I think for him it's like a shiny new experience, which it is. However, I think it will come down to the material he is offered. He said as such just recently in an interview. If the material is what attracts him the most, it wouldn't matter if it was cable or network. It will be the people and the material that he will want to work with, despite the number of eps.

Ruth and Dominic were in huge demand before the Affair and they got nominations and a win after season 1. So, even if the Affair hadn't been successful for them, they would continue to be in demand anyway.

I'm just glad he's gotten a meatier role to play in season 2. That has to be good going forward. It showcases more to people what he can do, more so than season 1 did.
Old 10-20-2015, 08:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

menewmusic
Our good friend and director of our upcoming video with #JoshuaJackson - #JoshButler new show #Limitless #CBS #Tonight

Old 10-20-2015, 08:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think we just have to face it, he’s had a really long career, has plenty of money, a great personal life and is only prepared to do stuff that interests him and/or challenges him but which doesn’t take up too much of his time. He may become more in demand following his stint on The Affair but, unless the show is more successful than it seems to be at the moment, that still may not happen. The viewing figures are not great so even if it does get renewed, it may not lead onto a load more offers for him as it seems to be that a show's popularity is key in terms of actors being in demand. Success breeds success.

That’s all very negative and I know there are many ways to look at things. I hope the fact the acting has been top notch and has been noted and that the show has been groundbreaking will be enough to create more opportunites for him but Josh fans have often expressed frustration over his career one way or another ever since DC ended. We may get lucky and we’ll just have to wait and see but I think, from past experience, the odds may be against us. Maybe we should just enjoy that he is still on our screens in a good quality production and we'll see him out and about with Diane!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread