Old 08-19-2015, 04:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Just for Letgo...

Old 08-19-2015, 04:41 PM
Elite Fan

Great pic of Josh and Ruth.
Old 08-19-2015, 04:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Thank you Conway1. That's such a great pic!

I really do hope we get to see Allison and Cole together this season, i don't care if it's in flashbacks or the present day. I want some sexy Allison and Cole scenes.

And i hope we get to see that full interview from the TCA and i really want some more RUth and Joshua pics together. Love their chemistry.

Am i asking too much?
Old 08-19-2015, 11:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade86 (View Post)
Great pics! Josh and Ruth would make a perfect couple as leads in a movie. Maybe lovers and colleagues doing shady stuff
That is something I would want to watch. Gotta be honest, The Affair is not my kind of show. I just hope it leads to Josh doing a whole range of other stuff, so I want the show to do well. A lot of people seem to really love it, so that's good.
Old 08-20-2015, 05:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapism (View Post)
That is something I would want to watch. Gotta be honest, The Affair is not my kind of show. I just hope it leads to Josh doing a whole range of other stuff, so I want the show to do well. A lot of people seem to really love it, so that's good.
I generally don't go for that kind of show, but I have to say I'm getting roped in more than I expected. The actual affair is probably my least favourite thing about the show.

I too hope that Josh gets more exposure from this show and will branch out to other things.

My sister is currently watching Fringe and this morning she made a comment about Josh's amazing screen presence and she was surprised that he hasn't done more based on how talented he is.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 08-20-2015, 05:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I generally don't go for that kind of show, but I have to say I'm getting roped in more than I expected. The actual affair is probably my least favourite thing about the show.

I too hope that Josh gets more exposure from this show and will branch out to other things.

My sister is currently watching Fringe and this morning she made a comment about Josh's amazing screen presence and she was surprised that he hasn't done more based on how talented he is.
The only reason I can see is that Josh is not a yes man and has opinions on how a show should run, and a lot of other things that perhaps some studio bosses, producers, directors etc. don't like.
Old 08-20-2015, 05:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
The only reason I can see is that Josh is not a yes man and has opinions on how a show should run, and a lot of other things that perhaps some studio bosses, producers, directors etc. don't like.
I'd be curious to know how many things Josh as actually auditioned for and not gotten or how many things Josh has been approached on and turned down.

Old 08-20-2015, 05:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'd be curious to know how many things Josh as actually auditioned for and not gotten or how many things Josh has been approached on and turned down.
I think he has said in the past that he didn't want to do Pacey type characters after Dawson's Creek as he wanted to try for a different type of role, but I would imagine the casting directors didn't want to give him the chance, and the only parts he would be offered were the one's he didn't want. He probably turned down loads of teen/young adult sorts of roles after DC finished.
Old 08-20-2015, 09:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I think he has said in the past that he didn't want to do Pacey type characters after Dawson's Creek as he wanted to try for a different type of role, but I would imagine the casting directors didn't want to give him the chance, and the only parts he would be offered were the one's he didn't want. He probably turned down loads of teen/young adult sorts of roles after DC finished.
It's possible. I think it's because directors and producers didn't see his potential yet, mostly because he came from a teen series.
With Fringe those sceptic viewers and critics finally saw his talent, and maybe other writers and producers called him to be part in new movies.
I think that with The Affair this year things will get even better for Josh because he will play different sides of his character trough someone else's eyes, plus he will be the narrator of his character's story, so it will be a whole other side of Cole to play for him.
This is a chance that Josh never had in Fringe! After season 2 viewers and critics will love him even more, and i hope good producers will call him for a leading role in new movie projects!
Old 08-20-2015, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade86 (View Post)
It's possible. I think it's because directors and producers didn't see his potential yet, mostly because he came from a teen series.
With Fringe those sceptic viewers and critics finally saw his talent, and maybe other writers and producers called him to be part in new movies.
I think that with The Affair this year things will get even better for Josh because he will play different sides of his character trough someone else's eyes, plus he will be the narrator of his character's story, so it will be a whole other side of Cole to play for him.
This is a chance that Josh never had in Fringe! After season 2 viewers and critics will love him even more, and i hope good producers will call him for a leading role in new movie projects!
That would be amazing if it happened. He/we deserve it.

Old 08-20-2015, 04:53 PM
Elite Fan

Well we all hope that will happen. Lets hope this next season is as well received as last season was.
Old 08-20-2015, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Well we all hope that will happen. Lets hope this next season is as well received as last season was.
Yeah and I hope now that it was aired in the UK, that the fandom grows which may bring up the viewership.

Old 08-20-2015, 05:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah and I hope now that it was aired in the UK, that the fandom grows which may bring up the viewership.
It is being repeated now on Sky Atlantic so it may pick up a few new viewers.
Old 08-20-2015, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It is being repeated now on Sky Atlantic so it may pick up a few new viewers.
I saw that on Twitter and RT it from our account. Have you had a chance to check out our Twitter account yet? We now have 80 Followers.

Old 08-20-2015, 05:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I saw that on Twitter and RT it from our account. Have you had a chance to check out our Twitter account yet? We now have 80 Followers.
Not yet. I have the link you gave me upstairs so will have to check it out soon. Not tonight though as it is already 1.00 am so I will have to go to bed soon.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread