Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2014, 05:53 AM
  #1
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 53,471
Josh Out & About Rumours + Speculations #34: You're not really erased from the universe, Josh, so come back...

This thread was created mostly for people to post their "rumors", things they heard, or photos -- since it really wasn't "news".

Since I don't post or put up paparazzi photos on the site, I know that it'll always be discussion at some point on the boards. So, feel free to discuss things here and please refrain from bringing it to the news thread, unless it's actual "news" and not just gossip and paparazzi discussion.

All Paparazzi Photos Belong in This Thread! DO NOT LINK/POST in the NEWS Thread, please. Thanks!

As a special note: We'd appreciate if we could also refrain from long winded theories and psychological analysis of Josh and his personal/private life. We're all here for fun and enjoyment and don't need to have a rant or hypothesis of what is going on in Josh's head/life/whatever. If they get too ridiculous, they will be edited. Thanks.


Interested in what our previous discussion was about? Read our archived threads!


* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #1
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #2
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #3
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #4
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #5
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #6
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #7
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #8
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #9
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #10
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #11
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #12
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #13
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #14
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #15
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #16
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #17
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #18
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #19
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #20
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #21
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #22
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #23
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #24
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #25
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #26
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #27
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #28
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #29
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #30
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #31
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #32
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #33: Josh, Where Are You Hiding?

Last edited by JJH85; 01-13-2014 at 05:59 AM
JJH85 is offline  
Old 01-13-2014, 06:01 AM
  #2
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 53,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade86 (View Post)
There is no mention of Josh on twitter. I think he wasn't there.
Bringing the last post from #33 over here to start the Thread. Oh and I thought we could use a picture to help start us off.


Last edited by JJH85; 01-13-2014 at 06:22 AM
JJH85 is offline  
Old 01-13-2014, 07:23 AM
  #3
Master Fan

 
IceQueen's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 19,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade86 (View Post)
There is no mention of Josh on twitter. I think he wasn't there.
Oh no, please don't tell me it's gonna be like in 2012 when they wouldn't go together to events for months and people assumed they had broken up.
__________________
This fall is gonna be all about Joshua Jackson, his beard and his sexy voice.
IceQueen is offline  
Old 01-13-2014, 08:03 AM
  #4
Obsessed Fan

 
Tracydeanne1's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 5,135
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen (View Post)
Oh no, please don't tell me it's gonna be like in 2012 when they wouldn't go together to events for months and people assumed they had broken up.
Let's hope not, that was a weird time. And then they showed up at Coachella, and were same as usual.
Tracydeanne1 is offline  
Old 01-13-2014, 08:30 AM
  #5
Master Fan

 
IceQueen's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 19,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracydeanne1 (View Post)
Let's hope not, that was a weird time. And then they showed up at Coachella, and were same as usual.
I remember people saying their pics at Coachella looked staged, and then there were pics of Josh grabbing her butt and kissing her, and people were like "well guess not"
__________________
This fall is gonna be all about Joshua Jackson, his beard and his sexy voice.
IceQueen is offline  
Old 01-13-2014, 09:05 AM
  #6
Obsessed Fan

 
Tracydeanne1's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 5,135
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen (View Post)
I remember people saying their pics at Coachella looked staged, and then there were pics of Josh grabbing her butt and kissing her, and people were like "well guess not"
lucky lucky girl...
Tracydeanne1 is offline  
Old 01-13-2014, 09:13 AM
  #7
Master Fan

 
IceQueen's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 19,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracydeanne1 (View Post)
lucky lucky girl...
For real. If she doesn't wanna hang out with him at events, she's more than welcome to send him my way, i'd hang out with him, anywhere he wanted to, preferably in my bedroom hehe.
__________________
This fall is gonna be all about Joshua Jackson, his beard and his sexy voice.
IceQueen is offline  
Old 01-13-2014, 09:19 AM
  #8
Obsessed Fan

 
Tracydeanne1's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 5,135
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen (View Post)
For real. If she doesn't wanna hang out with him at events, she's more than welcome to send him my way, i'd hang out with him, anywhere he wanted to, preferably in my bedroom hehe.
Fight you for him girl!

They've always given the impression that it's Diane that likes going to these events anyway, maybe he just sat this one out. He's said many times that these events are more work than fun.
Tracydeanne1 is offline  
Old 01-13-2014, 09:22 AM
  #9
Master Fan

 
IceQueen's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 19,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracydeanne1 (View Post)
Fight you for him girl!

They've always given the impression that it's Diane that likes going to these events anyway, maybe he just sat this one out. He's said many times that these events are more work than fun.
Let's do it
Now that I think about it, i think it's the Vanity Fair Oscar's Party they always go together to, right? And I also recall an interview with Diane where she said he doesn't like to go to those parties (and that when he goes, he eats before going)
Although it's still weird that he didn't go with her to the Haiti one and the InStyle one last night because even though he doesn't like to those parties, he almost always with her to those type of events when he's in town. I don't remember a time when he was in town and he didn't accompany her to an event.
__________________
This fall is gonna be all about Joshua Jackson, his beard and his sexy voice.
IceQueen is offline  
Old 01-13-2014, 09:25 AM
  #10
Obsessed Fan

 
Tracydeanne1's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 5,135
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen (View Post)
Let's do it
Now that I think about it, i think it's the Vanity Fair Oscar's Party they always go together to, right? And I also recall an interview with Diane where she said he doesn't like to go to those parties (and that when he goes, he eats before going)
I'm not sure if they always go to the VF Oscar party, but they were there last year.

....I wonder if the eating before is because of his allergies? There was a party a few years back where you could hear him on the video asking what was in the food before he ate it. What was that party? Private dinner for something or other...

I have a friend who has to ask that question everytime we go out somewhere, what's in the food...he hates his allergies.
Tracydeanne1 is offline  
Old 01-13-2014, 09:29 AM
  #11
Master Fan

 
IceQueen's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 19,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracydeanne1 (View Post)
I'm not sure if they always go to the VF Oscar party, but they were there last year.

....I wonder if the eating before is because of his allergies? There was a party a few years back where you could hear him on the video asking what was in the food before he ate it. What was that party? Private dinner for something or other...
I don't remember that video, I don't think I've seen it, unless you mean this one but I can't make out what they're saying in this one:
Diane Kruger And Joshua Jackson At The Tiffany Co And… News Footage | Getty Images | 122049016
I think he said in the interview that he eats before going because those events are too long and he gets hungry
__________________
This fall is gonna be all about Joshua Jackson, his beard and his sexy voice.
IceQueen is offline  
Old 01-13-2014, 09:32 AM
  #12
Obsessed Fan

 
jade86's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen (View Post)
Oh no, please don't tell me it's gonna be like in 2012 when they wouldn't go together to events for months and people assumed they had broken up.
No. I just think he is spending his time better than going to events. Like.....working for new projects
jade86 is offline  
Old 01-13-2014, 09:32 AM
  #13
Obsessed Fan

 
Tracydeanne1's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 5,135
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen (View Post)
I don't remember that video, I don't think I've seen it, unless you mean this one but I can't make out what they're saying in this one:
Diane Kruger And Joshua Jackson At The Tiffany Co And… News Footage | Getty Images | 122049016
I think he said in the interview that he eats before going because those events are too long and he gets hungry
I believe it was that event, there were several videos. One outside, a couple inside socializing, and a couple at the dinner. I can't see the one you posted, but the one where you can hear him asking about the food, they were sitting at the dinner. I'll see if I can track it down.
Tracydeanne1 is offline  
Old 01-13-2014, 09:34 AM
  #14
Master Fan

 
IceQueen's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 19,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade86 (View Post)
No. I just think he is spending his time better than going to events. Like.....working for new projects
But on a Sunday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracydeanne1 (View Post)
I believe it was that event, there were several videos. One outside, a couple inside socializing, and a couple at the dinner. I can't see the one you posted, but the one where you can hear him asking about the food, they were sitting at the dinner. I'll see if I can track it down.
Thank you Tracy I don't think I have seen that one.
__________________
This fall is gonna be all about Joshua Jackson, his beard and his sexy voice.
IceQueen is offline  
Old 01-13-2014, 09:37 AM
  #15
Obsessed Fan

 
Tracydeanne1's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 5,135
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen (View Post)
But on a Sunday?



Thank you Tracy I don't think I have seen that one.
I would have to agree, it's doubtful he was working on a Sunday evening. I'd say he either wasn't in town, or didn't want to go.

In the video, when he asked what was in the food, Diane said " I don't know what's in it, eat it if you want", or something to that effect. I'll see if I can find it.
Tracydeanne1 is offline  
Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Forum Affiliates
Joshua Jackson Network, Dawsons Creeks Gifs, Pacey & Joey Daily, Dawson's Creek Daily
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:05 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST