Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2007, 08:37 AM
Master Fan

Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #9

We used to have a thread like this a little while ago, mostly for people to post their "rumors", things they heard, or photos -- since it really wasn't "news".

Since I don't post or put up paparazzi photos on the site, I know that it'll always be discussion at some point on the boards. So, feel free to discuss things here and please refrain from bringing it to the news thread, unless it's actual "news" and not just gossip and paparazzi discussion.

As a special note: I'd appreciate if we could also refrain from long winded theories and psychological analysis of Josh and his personal/private life. We're all here for fun and enjoyment and don't need to have a rant or hypothesis of what is going on in Josh's head/life/whatever. If they get too ridiculous, they will be edited. Thanks.

Interested in what our previous discussion was about? Read our archived threads!

* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #1
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #2
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #3
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #4
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #5
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #6
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #7
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #8

With that all being said, let's 'play nice' and try not to push people's buttons here. This is meant to be fun, supportive and insightful and not a platform to try and go at each other. We've all be victims of it, so let's try not to bring it back again. It's a new start!

Keep the discussion going and on topic!

Josh + Diane in London @ 'Rock the Polo' - July 2007

Latest News:

Josh & Diane in London - 07/28/07 shopping
Apparently, they couldn't keep their hands off each other. (That seems to be the common response these days) Now, fess up! Which one of you posed with Josh?

*Click Thumbs to see larger size* Higher Quality is available if needed

also from August 3rd, 2007:

Josh and Diane leaving their hotel in London & pictures of them returning (thanks for the find, pinkberry!)

Continue with the discussions!
Old 08-04-2007, 09:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

I wonder whose jacket she was wearing in that polo picture - they didn't walk in to the event with any other clothing...
Old 08-04-2007, 10:01 AM
Supreme Fan

Thanks for opening the new thread, Mandy.

That Polo pic you posted is just beautiful, isn't it? They actually look like a happily married couple.

I really think she's just the right type for him. She's her own woman, a tad older with a solid and busy career who speaks like 4 languages fluently... that's exactly the person Josh needs. She's right on par with him.

Her knowing all those languages is a big plus in my book. It'll keep him on his toes... especially when she's mad at him and she can swear in German and he'll be at a total disadvantage 'cause he'll have no clue what she's saying! He'll just need to behave.
Old 08-04-2007, 11:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Italian curse words are so much more colorful though...

Avi by Agnis
Old 08-04-2007, 01:42 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVF58 (View Post)
Italian curse words are so much more colorful though...
Yeah!! That's what I use...
Advi by: Joshuazgirl128
Old 08-04-2007, 08:26 PM
Supreme Fan

I agree, Bonni. The thing is, with German being so gutteral, I wouldn't be able to distinguish that someone was telling me they loved me -- because it would sound like they were flipping me off! To my ears, Germans always sound like they're angry. (Sorry, Merica...)

Now, in Italian and French, you could be saying the worst things to someone... and it still sounds beautiful! Isn't that wonderful?
Old 08-04-2007, 10:05 PM
Loyal Fan

French is such a beautiful language - that's why I took 8 years of it in school - no matter what you say you sound as if you are making love.

And Italian, in my opinion, is the most lyrical sounding language in the world so even the curse words are melodic...

German is another story - I love you in German just doesn't have the same ring to it...

As for Josh, from what we know he has a pretty decent facility for learning foreign languages so I'm sure that in no time at all he'll be cursing in German like a pro...

Avi by Agnis
Old 08-04-2007, 11:21 PM
Passionate Fan

You're all right. German isn't the most nice sounding language. But if Diane curses at him Josh coul dcall me anytime to translate it for him.
Old 08-05-2007, 08:19 AM
Banned

Very interesting article

JOSHUA JACKSON - JACKSON GETS LOST IN TRANSLATION

If its true, then its great that Diane had Josh meet her parents. Funny how he said back in 1998 that he is the kind of guy that your parents do not want to meet.
Old 08-05-2007, 08:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshandChristinaCursed (View Post)
Very interesting article

If its true, then its great that Diane had Josh meet her parents. Funny how he said back in 1998 that he is the kind of guy that your parents do not want to meet.
I love Josh, but he has got to get rid of that stretched out, raggedy wrinkled sweatshirt he seems to enjoy wearing. And somebody please tell him that a long sleeved shirt needs to go to his wrists.

The fashion police have spoken. lol

(I'm not asking for much, really - I just love the man when he isn't all crumpled!)
Old 08-05-2007, 09:47 AM
Addicted Fan

I think the smile and happiness he is wearing looks great on him...
the rest is just Josh...he's a simple guy whose presence superscedes his wardrobe!

I recently had a young girl stay with my 13 yr old daughter who only spoke french, and I have to say it was a challenge for us adults to communicate, but the kids had absolutely no problems, and it was a joy to watch how they could communicate without words...
Advi by: Joshuazgirl128
Old 08-05-2007, 03:59 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stdiva (View Post)
I love Josh, but he has got to get rid of that stretched out, raggedy wrinkled sweatshirt he seems to enjoy wearing... The fashion police have spoken. lol

(I'm not asking for much, really - I just love the man when he isn't all crumpled!)
Gosh. Crumpled is really the only way we recognize that it's really Josh!
Old 08-06-2007, 01:43 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten My Love (View Post)
Gosh. Crumpled is really the only way we recognize that it's really Josh!
true! He's just no high maintance guy.
Old 08-06-2007, 05:00 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Very interesting article

It is funny!
And I'm suprised I wore the same outfit of Diane this weekend, but in black, not grey, LOL!!

I can't understand why people keep saying the broke up earlier this year, when they never made a statement about it.

I'm sure they never did.

Old 08-06-2007, 01:44 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Funny how he said back in 1998 that he is the kind of guy that your parents do not want to meet.
Funny, I remember Michelle Williams saying once, some time ago, that Josh was exactly the type of guy you'd want to bring home to meet your parents!

I guess Josh, as self-deprecating as he is, just doesn't see himself as others do!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread