Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2007, 03:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I just want to know how a story like Josh and diane breaking up could hit a Dutch magazine. I mean, do they even know who Josh or diane is

Diane is German, perhaps the news came from a wire service there. You made it sound like there was no way a paper from another country could carry the story. Gossip knows no boundries.
Old 04-01-2007, 03:33 PM
Banned

Ahh, okay.
Old 04-01-2007, 07:58 PM
Master Fan

I guess we are just going to have to wait and see what they both say. But I just find the story hard to believe for example: diane already have a new guy when she is in a relationship with josh for almost a year, its like who does that? But I hope its not true cause they look really cute together and she made josh happy so whatever makes josh happy makes me happy and if the rumor is true and he is fine with it then I guess I am fine with it as well.
Old 04-01-2007, 08:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myfirstlove (View Post)
I just find the story hard to believe for example: diane already have a new guy when she is in a relationship with josh for almost a year, its like who does that?
I really have no opinion either way on Diane, and this isn't meant to be a slam against her, but let's not forget that she was still legally married when she took up with Josh. That certainly doesn't prove that any of this is TRUE, but if it is, it's hardly like it would be the first time that she'd gone from one man straight on to another.
Old 04-02-2007, 12:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshandChristinaCursed (View Post)
I wasn't insulting, I just want to know how a story like Josh and diane breaking up could hit a Dutch magazine. I mean, do they even know who Josh or diane is?
yes I don't really appreciate that kind of messages..
It's bad enough I don't live in the usa

A couple of years ago they invented something called freelance-reporters..

I just can't stand it when people are that chauvinistic to think there isn't anything else then America.

And I'll let it go now, just had to get that out.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:43 AM
Master Fan

When I was in Pakistan a few years ago, and on the news they always reported something gossiping (dont know if that is a word) from the united states. Even in newspapers they always talked about what is going on in the US for example sport reports, movie reports and who is getting married or divorce so like CP has said gossip has no boundaries no matter what country you are in.
Old 04-02-2007, 11:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myfirstlove (View Post)
But I just find the story hard to believe for example: diane already have a new guy when she is in a relationship with josh for almost a year, its like who does that?
I did and I married the guy!!! Lets not judge!

Here in Europe most of the celebrity gossip comes out of America, yet when I've been in the States the reverse isn't true. Do you guys know who Jordan and Peter Andre are? No, didn't think so.

My photoblog
Old 04-02-2007, 11:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yes, Dawson's Creek is known in Belgium(and the mighty ducks, the skulls and others) and Diane is known from her movies National Treasure and Troy
And we know alot of news from USA( or other countrys) from famous ppl
Just a respone on someone's post, don't want to be rude
Old 04-02-2007, 11:25 AM
Master Fan

Okay, Okay ... this has gone on far enough. This is why we're not here to judge and point fingers at everyone in this thread.

I never said that I didn't believe the story, nor did I say that I didn't believe that the Dutch magazine was correctly. I only asked myself, what TYPE of magazine is it. Like what are their main types of stories, etc.

Still, there has been NO OTHER REPORTS at this time, and it's all steming from the one Perez source. Let's not try and get all over this until we have something more concrete. It's still just a rumor until then.

K? Thanks.
Old 04-02-2007, 11:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzi c (View Post)
I did and I married the guy!!! Lets not judge!

Here in Europe most of the celebrity gossip comes out of America, yet when I've been in the States the reverse isn't true. Do you guys know who Jordan and Peter Andre are? No, didn't think so.
Peter André is cool
Old 04-02-2007, 11:40 AM
Master Fan

My comment was made with my tongue in my cheek!!!

My photoblog
Old 04-02-2007, 11:47 AM
Master Fan

I'm sorry I didn't mean to judge anyone I was just stating my opinion.

Mandy you are right and I am sorry, I will try not to post anything negative again and sorry if it came off that way I didn't realize that I was doing that.
Old 04-02-2007, 12:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Well, this does bring up an interesting point, though - I know virtually nothing about any other country's national celebrities yet I find when talking to people from outside the U.S. they certainly know about ours.

I've always assumed that's because so many of our movies and tv shows are exported overseas, but I find it interesting that our sports reports find their way to other countries. I mean, what could anyone in Pakistan care if the Yankees won over the Red Sox or the football Giants had a sucky season? Strange...

I understood your question immediately Mandy, but it's also interesting how the lines have blurred over the years. When I was a kid you had news magazines like Time or Newsweek and you had movie magazines like Photoplay and their coverage did not overlap much. Nowadays it's difficult to strain out the tabloids from actual "news" magazines, both in print and on tv. So when a magazine or tv show has a headline like "Diane Kruger breaks it off with Joshua Jackson for another man!" how can you actually tell if the source is totally reputable? I almost don't think it's possible to do...

Avi by Agnis
Old 04-02-2007, 07:25 PM
Master Fan

Ok you guys are probably going to laugh at me or boo me off the stage but maybe this whole breakup thing is an April fools joke, I know its not funny, but Hollywood is know for play tricks around April 1. I mean didn't the story break around April 1 or March 31st just saying. OK you guys dont have to believe me but I just wanted to put that out there.
Old 04-02-2007, 07:42 PM
Master Fan

An April Fool's joke from who? Perez? Josh & Diane haven't said anything about it, so it's not coming from them, and frankly if Perez was going to start a rumor as an April Fool's joke I think he'd aim a little higher. Josh & Diane are a non-story except to their fans & people who like to keep up with celebrity couplings. Nobody else would care. I don't see that as a very likely scenario.