Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2007, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

I was watching some videos of Diane at the Cannes Festival and she looked really beautiful, she speaks the french so well, and she speaks german and english too, right? She seems a very educated woman and seems very nice too. I can understand why Josh fell in love with her, she is not only beautiful, but very intelligent. I wish Josh would've been with her at Cannes, I'm dying for a new pic of him, I miss his gorgeous smile.
Behind blue eyes
Avi by jo0ojz@livejournal
Old 05-20-2007, 10:06 AM
New Fan

Well, according to IMDb, his movie is in post-production.
Old 05-20-2007, 12:36 PM
Master Fan

He will be back soon!!
Behind blue eyes
Avi by jo0ojz@livejournal
Old 05-26-2007, 04:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

Interview of Diane from french magazine "Madame Figaro".

Quote:
(...) Mon fiancé est canadien, il ne fait donc pas partie de la scène hollywoodienne, même si on vient de le voir dans "Bobby" et qu'il tourne un film d'horreur pour la Fox.
Quote:
My fiancé is Canadien, but he is not a part of the Hollywood scene, even if we have seen him in "Bobby" and what he turns a thriller movie for the Fox.
DIANE KRUGER FAN______www.Diane-Kruger.com_____the number one resource for all things Diane
Old 05-26-2007, 05:26 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanJoshy (View Post)
Interview of Diane from french magazine "Madame Figaro".

Quote:
My fiancé is Canadien, but he is not a part of the Hollywood scene, even if we have seen him in "Bobby" and what he turns a thriller movie for the Fox.

Advi by: Joshuazgirl128
Old 05-26-2007, 08:35 AM
New Fan

OMG, OMG. They are engaged. He proposed. Forget, Brangelina. They are the hottest couple.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:50 AM
Master Fan

The fiance comment didn't register with the first reading!!! If its true then congrats to them both.

My photoblog
Old 05-26-2007, 09:36 AM
Ultimate Fan

I absolutely refuse to belive any thing I read...I don't believe it..I refuse to believe it..thats all I have to say..
Old 05-26-2007, 10:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Whatever happened to 'I like not having to be responsible for another person's happiness?'

If this is true, she must have said yes while he was in Tokyo - perhaps in their case, absence did make the heart grow fonder...

I was just thinking - she talks about her private life a lot more than Josh does - I wonder what he thinks about that? We all know how reticent he is to discuss his own personal affairs...

And, if one of the major reasons she divorced her husband is that they never seemed to be in the same place at the same time. doesn't she run the risk of having the exact same thing happen in being married to Josh? If anything, her career is in even higher gear now and Josh is at the point in his career where he may very well need to travel for work a lot...Interesting...

Avi by Agnis

Last edited by LVF58; 05-26-2007 at 10:57 AM
Old 05-26-2007, 11:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

I think they are not engaged. On the interview she did "i'm not ready for a family (...)"
In french "Boyfriend" is not serious or "Fiancé" is not obligatorily a engagement, it's just more than "Boyfriend". I'm not sure for Diane but i think that.
Old 05-26-2007, 12:19 PM
Addicted Fan

I think that it would be very surprising that she would just blurp it out in an interview as if it were already known by the public...

and until they are ready to go public with this... it still remains Rumor..

and Bonnie ITA...we will probably never hear it from him first..
and I'm sure if all is ok in their relationship...they most certainly missed each other and will be happy to be back together.

but as far as their circumstances being similar to her first marriage...
I agree that on the surface it may appear the same...but it's not just the circumstances that effect a relationship...its the people in them...and Josh just might be the right guy to be with, for her...as he has been in this business a long time...as she has stated he's not a glamor hound (Mr. Hollywood) and he seems to be very grounded...this may not have been the case with her first husband.
It is very well possible that Josh loves her at a much deeper level and will have an easier time accepting her job obligations, and maybe she has made her youthful mistakes and realizes at a much deeper level also, what it's going to take to make this work.

I think if you truly love each other...you make it work and the tools are...
Love, patience, acceptence, unselfishness, kindness, sensuality
and above all Friendship, and it is most certainly a tall order in today's sociey of me first!!
Advi by: Joshuazgirl128

Last edited by KatieNap; 05-26-2007 at 12:47 PM
Old 05-26-2007, 12:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
L'attrice di Troy racconta perché è finito il suo matrimonio e perché, invece, sta ancora con Joshua Jackson.......

Ecco perché è finita anche con Joshua Jackson...
«Ma non è finita! Dove l'ha letto? Su Internet? »...
And...

Quote:
Beh si.
Sono pettegolezzi girati nelle ultime due settimane perché è da qualche tempo che non veniamo fotografati insieme. Per forza: io ero in South Dakota, Josh è a Tokyo, a girare un film. Purtroppo. Giê è dura stare separati, ci mancano solo i gossip

Si sta abituando a questo genere di cose?
Non siamo mica Brad Pitt e Angelina Jolie. Si sopravvive e ci si ride sopra

Ha l'aria di una persona allegra. Ma ho letto che è stata molto depressa.
Avevo 21 anni, il mio ragazzo, che mi tradiva in continuazione, mi spezzo il cuore. Era la prima volta in vita mia in cui ero davvero innamorata e ho fatto molta fatica a uscirne. Mi ha aiutato Guillaume che, tra l'altro, mi ha convinto a studiare recitazione(...)
Old 05-26-2007, 01:02 PM
Master Fan

Translation?
Old 05-26-2007, 01:16 PM
Master Fan

First part is -

The attrice of Troy tells because its wedding is ended and because, instead, is still with Joshua Jackson....... Here because it is ended also with Joshua Jackson... "But it is not ended! Where it has read it? On Internet? "...

Second part is -

Beh. They are subjects of gossip turns to you in last the two weeks because it is from some time that we do not come together photographed. By force: I was in South Dakota, Josh I am to Tokyo, to turn a film. Unfortunately. Giê is hard to be separates to you, us only lacks the gossip It is being become accustomed to this kind of things? We are not at all Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. It is survived and it is laughed to us over Glad person has the air of one. But I have read that it has been a lot depressed. I had 21 years, my boy, than it betrayed to me in continuation, I fall apart the heart. Mine was before the time while still alive in which I was indeed in love and I have let out much hard work some. Guillaume has helped me that, between the other, has convinced to me to study recitazione(...)

My photoblog
Old 05-26-2007, 01:39 PM
New Fan

There are two new articles---one is the Italian Vanity Fair article that a preview was posted of earlier this week online. The full article is now available at Diane Kruger's site. In addition to what Suzi has just posted from that article above, there is a Q & A about Josh being Pacey but I don't know enough Italian to properly translate it. The cutest part though is a caption that reads in part, "Amo Joshua." Though I doubt that needs translation, it's "I love Joshua." There's also a picture of Josh and Diane from earlier this year in the article.

The second new article at Diane's site is from Madame Figaro, a French magazine. That's the article that uses the term "fiance" to describe Josh, but it does seem like she's using it more in terms of describing a serious boyfriend, from what I remember of my long ago high school French.

In any case, Diane speaks very fondly of Josh in both articles and if they've broken up, it seems to be news to her.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread