Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2007, 04:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

well if this blog is to be believed...no reason for her to lie..then Josh is still in Paris with Diane

Fo Shizzle My Nizzle: Celebrity Sighting
Old 01-21-2007, 05:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks mpisacreeker, good find. It's not surprising that he is with Diane, as Josh seems to be doing a bit of the promotion thing for Bobby in Europe.

He has been to Ireland, suppose to be in Berlin Germany tomorrow and Patty found that he might be on BBC radio in London with Emilio later in the week. The blog mentioned that Bobby opens in Paris too, this week, so he might be there for that also.

Who knew that there is a Canadian bar in Paris. The things you find out.

Also, wanted to say a big thankyou to everybody who congratulated me on my 100th post. That was very nice.
Old 01-21-2007, 09:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpisacreeker (View Post)
well if this blog is to be believed...no reason for her to lie..then Josh is still in Paris with Diane

Fo Shizzle My Nizzle: Celebrity Sighting
To clarify, the blog said that he was in Canada, not Paris. They were at a Canadian bar and then cross referenced an old photo of Josh and Diane in Paris.

Also, Josh and Emilio are scheduled to be on Nemone's radio show on February 24th, not later in the week. Just wanted to make sure no one was confused.
Old 01-21-2007, 09:15 PM
Addicted Fan

Good find MPR...

Looks like they're doing the European Hop!!

I find it interresting that they went to Ireland, his Family's homestead.

Is Diana from Germany?? or London??
Advi by: Joshuazgirl128
Old 01-21-2007, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieNap (View Post)
Good find MPR...

Looks like they're doing the European Hop!!

I find it interresting that they went to Ireland, his Family's homestead.

Is Diana from Germany?? or London??

When did he go to Ireland with Diane? (see my post above) I never read that?

Diane is from Germany.
Old 01-21-2007, 09:35 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm not sure who Mandy...but someone said that he was on a tv show with his mother in Ireland...it's on one of the posts from maybe yesterday or the day before...

I posted at the same time as you...so I didn't read your post until after mine was posted. I guess cause the owner of the blog is from Paris...it almost appeared that's where the blog was from, it was confusing, so thanks for clearing it up...

Thanks for the info on where Diana is from...I thought it was Germany.
Advi by: Joshuazgirl128
Old 01-21-2007, 10:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Sorry about the confusion with the date for the UK radio interview. I totally misread it. My bad.

I'm with Katienap, Mandy. She has her location at the side as being Paris, so I assumed that's where they were. The girl is teaching English in Paris. So, that's why I got confused on that one.
Old 01-21-2007, 10:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy (View Post)
To clarify, the blog said that he was in Canada, not Paris. They were at a Canadian bar and then cross referenced an old photo of Josh and Diane in Paris.

Also, Josh and Emilio are scheduled to be on Nemone's radio show on February 24th, not later in the week. Just wanted to make sure no one was confused.
Hi again;
I went back and reread the blog, and while I could be wrong, I interpreted it as the blogger saying that she went to the Canadian bar in Paris to watch the game. As KatieNap is right in that the blogger is currently teaching English in France.

Anyway, I was on IM with a colleague (who is from Vancouver) and was working in our Parisian office until last year, she said that there are a couple of Canuck specific bars in Paris...L'Envol on Lacepede and Le Great Canadian on Grands Augustins, I wonder if they were at one of those bars

I don't know if he is in Paris or not but for what its worth at least we have a sighting
Old 01-22-2007, 05:14 AM
New Fan

Hi, I'm new in here. I'm from Germany, and my english is, well, not the best, but I try.

and I found something what makes me smile! Josh is not in Paris anymore!!! Oh no, he is on his way to Berlin!!! or at least I hope so! My hometown!!! And I am not there! so my smile is not so big. But hey he is there!!!
Old 01-22-2007, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

If this is true, then I stand corrected. It's just meerly the way that the blog was constructed that made it seem to be in Canada and then cross referenced old photos of Josh and Diane in Paris.

Too many other references!
Old 01-22-2007, 04:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Diane is in Paris for the Paris Fashion Week...But Bobby is in french theaters this wednesday, Josh not promoting the movie in France?
Old 01-22-2007, 05:45 PM
Master Fan

Photos of Josh in Dublin, Ireland on Jan. 20th, 2007:

Old 01-22-2007, 06:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the wonderful pics, Mandy.

Nice scarf.
Old 01-22-2007, 06:59 PM
Ultimate Fan

Is it strange tha I have a pair of shoes that look oddly similar to his?
Old 01-22-2007, 07:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJForever (View Post)
Thanks for the wonderful pics, Mandy.

Nice scarf.
ditto as always thanks for pics!!

nice scarf, nice um everything!