Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2006, 03:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

Being such a fan of someone can translate into a bit of insanity...but we all wish him happiness, success and love. It's just that protective nature we seem to have when it comes to our guy, that he sort of inspires in us (me anyway). We boo the naysayers, stick up for him when need be, and support his every move. I mean, I can no longer watch Rosario Dawson without a scowl finding its way to my face!!
Old 10-22-2006, 04:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh, you know what - he was a veritable child when she broke his heart - he's obviously very much moved on and I think he's probably forgiven her himself, breathing a sigh of relief that she saved them a trip to divorce court - I think it's okay to leave the scowl behind.

On the other hand, if Diane were ever to hurt him, I think she'd have the entire mass of of posters on this forum in an uproar because she's the one who could very probably do some real damage. If I were her, I'd handle him with kid gloves - or else face the wrath of all the very, very protective women who love our boy...

Avi by Agnis

Last edited by LVF58; 10-22-2006 at 06:28 AM
Old 10-24-2006, 08:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieNap (View Post)
my thoughts are...that this convo is definitely rumor and speculation...

and I truly hope that they take their time...and enjoy courting each other
and get to know each other deeper and take a realistic approach to this relationship...I would love to see them happy...and together for a very long time, not just another "Hollywood entanglement".... their choice of career and lifestyle is tough on a marriage...and they need the precious ingredient of time...blended in with the love, excitement, and attraction...to bring their relationship to the next level of intimacy.

I'm speculating...that there will be plenty of speculation about their romance
and that too...will be it's own entity that they have to deal with...
but.... he apppears to have a good head on his shoulders...and the whole getting up from the couch to see her give out that award...proves it...he is already putting her... and their relationship...first!!! Way to go Josh!!!

KatieNap - I totally agree!!! I would love to see Josh with a wonderful woman, in a relationship that has a chance of lasting amidst the pressure of the Entertainment world. Let's hope he takes time and choses well. He seems pretty level headed. I think my age is showing as I love the idea of romance but marriage is a commitment that should be taken serious and hopefully will last. Time will tell!
Old 10-27-2006, 09:00 AM
Addicted Fan

speaking of poorly scripted melodramas....

I was thinking about this article...

Joshua Jackson Shines in 'Aurora Borealis' :: Hollywood.com

and the last paragraph...where Josh is asked about Katie...
and we all kinda gave our two cents...wondering why Josh would give Katie
so much credit for the success of "Dawson's Creek"

HW: Do you still keep in touch with Katie Holmes?

JJ: I haven’t talked to Katie for a year and half, so I really can’t comment on her [now]. When we started she was the sweetest, most innocent--I’m mean so green you couldn’t believe it. When she started she didn’t know marks. It was definitely learning experience for her. She just had this light. I mean she made that show. If it wasn’t for her that show wouldn’t have worked.

After a few coments..palegreen countered with this statement...in which I totally
agreed with...

Quote:
Originally Posted by palegreen (View Post)
In Josh & Katie's specific case, I think it has less to do with the "THEY WERE LOVERS ON SCREEN SO THEY SHOULD BE BFF IN REAL LIFE!!!" mentality and more to do with the fact that we know they kept in touch until right before she met Tom and then their friendship seemed to come to an abrupt halt. If they'd just gone their own way after the show ended, I don't think people would be as surprised by it all as they are with how things actually played out. Then again, maybe I'm wrong. I guess I should say I wouldn't have been surprised.

For some strange reason...this all just kind of stayed in my head...
(I believe it was the pschology major in me...LOL)

and strangely enough...I thought of a scene from Dawson's Creek!
(I've always felt...you can solve most of life's scenarios...in the dialog from the Creek)

In the episode..."Two Gentlemen of Capeside"...after they return from rescuing
Pacey and Jen...Joey and Pacey get into their scene...and it is beautifully scripted
and acted...Joey says to Pacey...

Joey: You knew he was going to come for you...didn't you?

Pacey: What makes you say that?

Joey: Because you know him...just as well as he knows you!

It's the nature of..."Best Friends"

Pacey: Ex-Best friends now!

Joey: you know...wether you guys hang out or not...He's still part of you Pace!
How can you ever be..."Whole"...if you pretend like he doesn't excist...

Speculatively speaking...

I think what Josh said about Katie...is his reaching out...to be whole again...
and it doesn't matter if they hang out or not...they will always be there in spirit...
They spent 6 years together...as co-workers...and friends...
and of course...young lovers..who captured each others hearts..broke each others hearts...and now forever...remain in each others hearts...and as they try to reconcile and process it all....so are we...

So wether they hang out or not...they are still part of each other...and I'm sure he totally believes in his statement...
She just had this light
and it is a light that will forever shine...in their hearts....and ours...as they have left a legacy of that light...in the episodes of..."Dawson's Creek"

And as we see all the new pics of him and Diane..we see that he is happy...
and hopefully all of this can be finally .....put to rest!!
Advi by: Joshuazgirl128

Last edited by KatieNap; 10-27-2006 at 09:10 AM
Old 10-27-2006, 10:39 AM
Master Fan

And scene.

*ahem*

Anyway, I can't wait till November 1st! Hopefully, Josh will be attending the US premiere of "Bobby" in Los Angeles. I unfortunately have to work, but maybe if I get the gumption, I'll breeze by for a peek at the red carpet.

Last edited by Ten My Love; 10-27-2006 at 11:25 AM
Old 11-07-2006, 10:55 AM
Master Fan

From OK! Magazine and US Weekly for November 6th, 2006:

Old 11-07-2006, 12:20 PM
Total Fan

Thanks for the articles, pics are great. So sweet!!

Old 11-08-2006, 06:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh that's so sweet that he would pick her up so she could see over the crowd.

~Amy~

Avi credit...me.
Old 11-08-2006, 08:37 AM
Loyal Fan

But something so Josh-like, too...loving and protective and very masculine.

Avi by Agnis
Old 11-08-2006, 12:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh absolutely. It's not something that really surprised me. She better hang on to that man! I know I would!

~Amy~

Avi credit...me.
Old 11-08-2006, 12:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

as it is sweet ... I envy Diane .... it is a stupendous man
Old 11-08-2006, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

Thanks to Scarlet for passing on this little nugget of love:

Joshua on TomKat’s wedding: No invite!

( from Life & Style Magazine )

At a press junket for Bobby on Nov. 4, Joshua Jackson took a stroll down memory lane to talk about his days as the lovable Pacey Witter on Dawson’s Creek as well as the upcoming TomKat nuptials.

He admitted worrying about whether Dawson’s would be his only big break: “There’s a paranoid part of every actor that assumes every job is his last," he said. "Then on top of that you have to make the transition from a child to a man, which is hard as a human, but it's particularly difficult as a performer. You have to find a new voice and a new way to communicate. I think that out of all of us, Michelle Williams has really found a way. She’s blazed our path.”

When asked if the cast would be attending Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise’s Nov. 18 wedding in Italy, Joshua replied, “I think my invitation was lost in the mail.”

Looks like TomKat’s wedding won’t be a Dawson’s reunion after all.
Old 11-08-2006, 12:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Well, duh, now there's a big, fat surprise...

Avi by Agnis
Old 11-08-2006, 01:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy (View Post)
“I think my invitation was lost in the mail.”
x infinity!!! Oh, Josh. You kill me, sir.

His comments about Michelle are beyond sweet.
Old 11-08-2006, 01:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

To me, it’s absolutely sad/ridiculous that the people she worked with for six seasons on a show that put her on the television map are being excluded; yet, celebrities she’s met because of this so-called relationship with the Scientology freak are being invited. I mean, ET reported earlier this week that Jim Carrey and his girlfriend, Jenny McCarthy are invited to the wedding.

The midget’s got her totally brainwashed.

Totally my opinion!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread