Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2013, 01:07 PM
Supreme Fan

I'm hoping that with this period of Josh-silence we're experiencing, that he's actually busy filming, auditioning for or rehearsing something.
Old 12-16-2013, 01:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten My Love (View Post)
I'm hoping that with this period of Josh-silence we're experiencing, that he's actually busy filming, auditioning for or rehearsing something.
I hope so! He was spotted in NYC last week by a fan...fingers crossed it's for work!
Old 12-16-2013, 01:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracydeanne1 (View Post)

Back on topic, WHERE IS JOSH??
I know, they've both gone underground... Not even much on Twitter on sightings of either Josh or Diane. But maybe they are not as noticeable when they travel singly!
Old 12-16-2013, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracydeanne1 (View Post)
I work in the law enforcement world, so maybe I worry about being on the wrong side of the law too, but I wouldn't want to be dealing with stuff like this...

Anti-piracy firm targeting Canadians who download illegally - The Globe and Mail

Back on topic, WHERE IS JOSH??
That was a good article. I'm wondering how to download legally as they mention in that article. I don't believe in piracy (I buy all my movies on DVD and TV shows that are favourites like Fringe, TVD, etc.) and didn't realize that already aired shows were taboo to download, so I learned something today. Thanks for that knowledge.
Old 12-16-2013, 03:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
That was a good article. I'm wondering how to download legally as they mention in that article. I don't believe in piracy (I buy all my movies on DVD and TV shows that are favourites like Fringe, TVD, etc.) and didn't realize that already aired shows were taboo to download, so I learned something today. Thanks for that knowledge.
If it's copyrighted, it's illegal to download a torrent. The legal way is to buy the dvd's or download from iTunes, etc. ...Like you already do, I know you do, you've talked about your dvd's before.

I think there is an expiry date on copyrights, which is why you'll see older movies on youtube or elsewhere, the copyrights have expired. But I have no idea how to tell if something is copyrighted or not? Anyone else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by On the Fringe (View Post)
I know, they've both gone underground... Not even much on Twitter on sightings of either Josh or Diane. But maybe they are not as noticeable when they travel singly!
I know, not even a Diane sighting, which is odd! Come on fans....post your pics, I know you're still asking him for pics with you wherever you see him....
Old 12-16-2013, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the welcome guys
I haven't seen any sightings but i saw someone posted scans of Diane's new interview with Harper Bazaar Brazil and she mentions Josh, i just don't understand what she says :/ anyone who speaks Portuguese?
HARPER'S BAZAAR BRASIL: Diane Kruger by Photographer Fabio Bartlet - Image Amplified: The Flash and Glam of All Things Pop Culture. From the Runway to the Red Carpet, High Fashion to Music, Movie Stars to Supermodels.
Old 12-16-2013, 03:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks Pilar!

Those photos are massively photoshopped, I wouldn't even have known the cover was Diane! Why do they do that, really, she's fine the way she actually looks!
Old 12-16-2013, 04:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen (View Post)
Thanks for the welcome guys
I haven't seen any sightings but i saw someone posted scans of Diane's new interview with Harper Bazaar Brazil and she mentions Josh, i just don't understand what she says :/ anyone who speaks Portuguese?
HARPER'S BAZAAR BRASIL: Diane Kruger by Photographer Fabio Bartlet - Image Amplified: The Flash and Glam of All Things Pop Culture. From the Runway to the Red Carpet, High Fashion to Music, Movie Stars to Supermodels.
There's something about buying a new house, Josh accompanying her to Brazil, and something about Hobbes the cat. I can't figure out much more than that, though.
Old 12-16-2013, 04:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten My Love (View Post)
I hope he is filming something or he is actually training for a new role or ruleS
Old 12-16-2013, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade86 (View Post)
I hope he is filming something or he is actually training for a new role or ruleS
We can only hope.
Old 12-16-2013, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

I wonder if that's Hobbes their kitty in the photoshoot?
Old 12-16-2013, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy (View Post)
I was wondering the same thing. I guess it would depend on where the shoot was done.
Old 12-16-2013, 08:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

I believe this cat was presented as being Hobbes? http://www.catsparella.com/2013/03/d...her-kitty.html

Old 12-16-2013, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, that's Hobbes
Old 12-16-2013, 10:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy (View Post)
No -- there was a different name given in the Harper's interview for that cat, and I could figure out enough of the interview. Diane says yes, I have a cat named Hobbes. The grey/white kitty from a photoshoot last Feb is Hobbes, the lucky cat who snuggles with Josh (and pushes Diane away) ...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread