Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2013, 03:42 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hey guys, what is this? TwitLonger — When you talk too much for Twitter

I have also found and translated this tweet about "the affair". Basically, Showrunner Hagai Levi says that "The Affair" is likely to be confirmed.

Pierre Langlais ‏@MrSeries 51m

Selon Hagai Levi, le pilote de sa série #TheAffair semble en bonne voie pour être confirmée en série par Showtime. Rien d'officiel cependant

Last edited by jade86; 11-09-2013 at 04:48 AM
Old 11-09-2013, 04:51 AM
Obsessed Fan

It means that, according to Hagai Levi, #TheAffair seems to be on the right track to be confirmed/greenlit by Showtime, but there's nothing official yet.
Old 11-09-2013, 05:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade86 (View Post)
Do they do an RSVP for movie premieres? Not sure how else they would know who is going.

Maybe it's just who "may" be attending the premiere? He doesn't always show up when he's listed for these types of things. But it sound like a movie he'd be interested in.

Re: Hagai Levi, silly question, but I wonder why The Affair is listed on his IMDB, along with all the crew, but none of the big name cast are listed yet? Even tho it's just a pilot at this point, it's still work, just like it is for the crew? IMDB remains a mystery to me.

Last edited by Tracydeanne1; 11-09-2013 at 05:25 AM
Old 11-09-2013, 11:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade86 (View Post)
Hey guys, what is this? TwitLonger — When you talk too much for Twitter

I have also found and translated this tweet about "the affair". Basically, Showrunner Hagai Levi says that "The Affair" is likely to be confirmed.

Pierre Langlais ‏@MrSeries 51m

Selon Hagai Levi, le pilote de sa série #TheAffair semble en bonne voie pour être confirmée en série par Showtime. Rien d'officiel cependant
I hope it's true and he does attend, but as Tracy said sometimes he's been listed to attend events and at the end he doesn't show up, off the top of my head the GLAAD event.
Old 11-09-2013, 09:53 PM
Master Fan

New pics from today:
Search photos : joshua jackson. Press Photos, Press Agency, Photo Agncy Belgium : Isopix.be

I love the one where he's touching January's son's head, so cute. I wanna see him with a baby of his own sooon, he'd be such a great dad. sigh.
Old 11-09-2013, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok, those were obviously taken by a stalker Papz.
Old 11-09-2013, 10:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Ok, those were obviously taken by a stalker Papz.
so great, they've just moved in somewhere this week and they're already busted? Well, that sucks!

edited: No, I think this is the Topanga house. Damn...

Last edited by On the Fringe; 11-09-2013 at 11:18 PM
Old 11-09-2013, 10:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by On the Fringe (View Post)
so great, they've just moved in somewhere this week and they're already busted? Well, that sucks!
That's what I wasn't sure about, is that their new place or still the old one? It looks like a different one, so it might be the new one :/ sucks.
Old 11-10-2013, 01:55 AM
Master Fan

I'm pretty sure it's his Topanga house.

And I could try to see about doing another interview with Josh, but it would be better suited if he had a project already in progress and needing to have some promotional work done, you know?

I haven't had a lot of time to focus on doing that part of my site these days and I still need to get the re-launch of the site up, too.

But we shall see!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracydeanne1 (View Post)
Do they do an RSVP for movie premieres? Not sure how else they would know who is going.

Maybe it's just who "may" be attending the premiere? He doesn't always show up when he's listed for these types of things. But it sound like a movie he'd be interested in.
They put feelers out to celebs to attend an event and RSVPs are given so that if they can/want/do attend, the tickets will be ready once they arrive. I've been to several premieres that Josh was a part of and they basically go up to a talent section where there are alphabet 'stations' for talent/actors/etc. to go and get their tickets to see the premiere if they don't do the red carpet. But if they do, then they just walk on in since their PR people take care of all that beforehand.

To see red carpet events, it's really easy if you live in the area. This one is at the Arclight in Hollywood and I've seen Josh do a couple premieres there. If you show up early enough, you can be along the red rope and watch them arrive, pose for photos & a lot of times, they come over to the fans for autographs & a photo or two.
Old 11-10-2013, 04:12 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanksf for the pictures, IceQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy (View Post)
And I could try to see about doing another interview with Josh, but it would be better suited if he had a project already in progress and needing to have some promotional work done, you know?
That would be a very good idea. You should try I'm pretty sure Josh is up into something, not just "The Affair".
Old 11-10-2013, 05:38 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy (View Post)

They put feelers out to celebs to attend an event and RSVPs are given so that if they can/want/do attend, the tickets will be ready once they arrive. I've been to several premieres that Josh was a part of and they basically go up to a talent section where there are alphabet 'stations' for talent/actors/etc. to go and get their tickets to see the premiere if they don't do the red carpet. But if they do, then they just walk on in since their PR people take care of all that beforehand.

To see red carpet events, it's really easy if you live in the area. This one is at the Arclight in Hollywood and I've seen Josh do a couple premieres there. If you show up early enough, you can be along the red rope and watch them arrive, pose for photos & a lot of times, they come over to the fans for autographs & a photo or two.
Thanks Mandy! Hmmm...let's see...14 hours to fly there from here....

Thanks for the pics Pilar!

JJ: I don't know about these being stalker paps, we rarely see pics at the Topanga house. Bit too convenient that someone is there taking pics at the exact moment January arrives. I think the only other ones at Topanga I've seen, are when January was there. But that's the biz....and I won't complain about seeing Josh!

Last edited by Tracydeanne1; 11-10-2013 at 05:57 AM
Old 11-10-2013, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Thanks Mandy! Hmmm...let's see...14 hours to fly there from here....

Thanks for the pics Pilar!

JJ: I don't know about these being stalker paps, we rarely see pics at the Topanga house. Bit too convenient that someone is there taking pics at the exact moment January arrives. I think the only other ones at Topanga I've seen, are when January was there. But that's the biz....and I won't complain about seeing Josh!
Don't get me wrong, I am totally drawn to any pics of Josh and will look at them. I just feel bad for the lack of privacy for them.
Old 11-10-2013, 04:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

We're starting our Dawsons Creek watch/rewatch tonight, for anyone who might be interested. We'll be talking about Ep. 1 on the "favorite Pacey episodes of Dawsons Creek" thread.

Old 11-10-2013, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
We're starting our Dawsons Creek watch/rewatch tonight, for anyone who might be interested. We'll be talking about Ep. 1 on the "favorite Pacey episodes of Dawsons Creek" thread.

Old 11-10-2013, 05:44 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the reminder, Tracy!

And we've seen photos from his house in Topanga before, they're just not a common occurrence. I chalk it up to the fact that they spent a lot of their time at the other home or abroad. (seriously, the photos are 100% the Topanga house.)