Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2013, 07:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by On the Fringe (View Post)
That was really funny -- there was a pretty vague scruffy beard resemblance, I guess. Just goes to show that you can be mocked and bullied really quickly on Twitter -- it's not just school cyberbullies! But she could have laughed it off instead of blasting back, and there wouldn't have been much of a story there.
I have to say some people have balls, she might as well have just written a note saying "wanna hook up"? Do people really do this?

He says he's been mistaken for Josh before, it must not translate in pics... I don't see it...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r70xUsa...%3Dr70xUsayFNU

Last edited by Tracydeanne1; 12-09-2013 at 07:54 PM
Old 12-09-2013, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracydeanne1 (View Post)
Did anyone see that comedians tweets re: the girl who thought he was Josh on a flight? I looked him up, trying really hard to see a resemblance...

Girl On My Flight Thought I Was Joshua Jackson
That's really funny and I see a slight resemblance.

Old 12-09-2013, 09:24 PM
Absolute Fan

This thread was over 300 posts so I made a new one: http://www.fanforum.com/f30/josh-out.../#post73188959
"I'm inherently a blubbering slob, I'm like a shaved hamster. So what? I don't need to become a famous star. My work as an actor is forever and that is what inspires me. The fame that goes with it isn't important. I hate the pressure to have to look constantly good!" ~Joaquin Phoenix
Closed Thread   Post New Thread