Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2013, 09:14 PM
Master Fan

Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #32

This thread was created mostly for people to post their "rumors", things they heard, or photos -- since it really wasn't "news".

Since I don't post or put up paparazzi photos on the site, I know that it'll always be discussion at some point on the boards. So, feel free to discuss things here and please refrain from bringing it to the news thread, unless it's actual "news" and not just gossip and paparazzi discussion.

All Paparazzi Photos Belong in This Thread! DO NOT LINK/POST in the NEWS Thread, please. Thanks!

As a special note: I'd appreciate if we could also refrain from long winded theories and psychological analysis of Josh and his personal/private life. We're all here for fun and enjoyment and don't need to have a rant or hypothesis of what is going on in Josh's head/life/whatever. If they get too ridiculous, they will be edited. Thanks.

Interested in what our previous discussion was about? Read our archived threads!

* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #1
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #2
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #3
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #4
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #5
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #6
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #7
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #8
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #9
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #10
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #11
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #12
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #13
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #14
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #15
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #16
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #17
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #18
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #19
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #20
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #21
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #22
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #23
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #24
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #25
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #26
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #27
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #28
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #29
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #30
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #31

In our second to last thread, we found Josh in Brazil with Diane attending "The Little Black Jacket" event and they were really dancing the night away!

Dancing Video #1 | Dancing Video #2 | Dancing Video #3

Also, Josh was spotted on his Triumph bike again this week!

Old 11-07-2013, 09:15 PM
Master Fan

Just a reminder, where I love that ya'll have a lot to talk about on here...please try to keep the OT topics to the proper thread and if you wanna chat about DC, I'll get thread bumped/started for you, too.

It just helps so people can find the news they're looking for instead of back and forth personal convos.

Thanks!
Old 11-07-2013, 10:51 PM
Master Fan

Mandy, I've been meaning to ask you, have you met Diane as well? If so, was she nice?
Old 11-08-2013, 12:16 AM
Master Fan

I met Diane once at Comic Con a few years back. She was very nice and seemed very relaxed amongst all the chaos that was going on around with the fans.
Old 11-08-2013, 05:43 AM
Supreme Fan

Holy moly! You ladies went to town on the Rumours thread yesterday! I was working with my husband for the better part of the day and missed the convos -- and the fact you went over the post count by 30 posts. Ooops, didn't catch that in time!

BTW, catching up on commentary: I can also translate from French to English, I'll be happy help out with that.

You will all LOVE Dawson's Creek. Once you've seen the entire series, then you'll be obsessed to go to YouTube to find all the edited down eps that only have Pacey!

Mandy... you've met Josh more than 5 times for sure. Probably closer to 10. Suzi, on the other hand, is catching up quickly! She lives in London and has met him 2 or 3 times! I, however, am far down on the list at a big fat 0.

Still Praying for Josh to have a big role in Star Wars. We simply need to let JJ Abrams know that this is what we want!!
Old 11-08-2013, 07:41 AM
Obsessed Fan

Josh and Diane sold their house - it's no longer coming up in the real estate listings. Poof! That was easy!
Old 11-08-2013, 07:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by On the Fringe (View Post)
Josh and Diane sold their house - it's no longer coming up in the real estate listings. Poof! That was easy!
That was fast, house sold, and new one closing (or closed), based on what Diane said in Brazil.

Does LA real estate move that fast in general, I wonder? Good for them though, nothing worse than having your house on the market for ages.
Old 11-08-2013, 08:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracydeanne1 (View Post)
That was fast, house sold, and new one closing (or closed), based on what Diane said in Brazil.

Does LA real estate move that fast in general, I wonder? Good for them though, nothing worse than having your house on the market for ages.
CA real estate is still crazy -- When I sold a house in SF a few years ago, it was such a cakewalk: you put your house on the market for just 10 days and "entertained" bids at the end. And there were many, many bids, all over asking price. They probably had a boatload of showings when they were in Brazil and voila, they're done. That was a beautiful house, and I'm sure there were lots of interested buyers.
Old 11-08-2013, 08:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by On the Fringe (View Post)
CA real estate is still crazy -- When I sold a house in SF a few years ago, it was such a cakewalk: you put your house on the market for just 10 days and "entertained" bids at the end. And there were many, many bids, all over asking price. They probably had a boatload of showings when they were in Brazil and voila, they're done. That was a beautiful house, and I'm sure there were lots of interested buyers.
Wow, hot real estate market, lucky!

I wonder how long it will take the paps to track down their new house. That's a sad thought...
Old 11-08-2013, 08:28 AM
Obsessed Fan

Just another article about the house being on the market, included along with other celeb real estate. Their house is the sixth picture.

In Photos: Celebrity Realty | Photos - ABC News

The article mentions again that the house was originally purchased under a Trust. I wonder if that's just a legal manipulation, or if one of them actually has a Trust?

I always kind of wondered if Josh's Mighty Ducks money was put away for him somehow when he was a kid, his mom seems like a smart woman.
Old 11-08-2013, 08:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Just another article about the house being on the market, included along with other celeb real estate. Their house is the sixth picture.

In Photos: Celebrity Realty | Photos - ABC News

The article mentions again that the house was originally purchased under a Trust. I wonder if that's just a legal manipulation, or if one of them actually has a Trust?

I always kind of wondered if Josh's Mighty Ducks money was put away for him somehow when he was a kid, his mom seems like a smart woman.
Buying a house through a trust is both a money-management/estate planning tool for high income folks, but it also helps with privacy. Otherwise anyone can look up in the property tax rolls and see who owns the house. Probably all of these high rollers do the same. There's so much information available now in online public records -- too much.
Old 11-08-2013, 12:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy (View Post)
I met Diane once at Comic Con a few years back. She was very nice and seemed very relaxed amongst all the chaos that was going on around with the fans.
That's great to know Thank you Mandy =)
Old 11-08-2013, 12:12 PM
Master Fan

New video from the HStern party:
Lançamento da coleção de joias Jogo de Cartas - H.Stern - YouTube
You get to see Josh at 0:44 and then at 1:03
Old 11-08-2013, 12:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen (View Post)
New video from the HStern party:
Lançamento da coleção de joias Jogo de Cartas - H.Stern - YouTube
You get to see Josh at 0:44 and then at 1:03
Thank you! The sitting on the lap was cute.
Old 11-08-2013, 12:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thank you! The sitting on the lap was cute.
I thought so too but to me it looks more like she's sitting on the armchair