Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2013, 05:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Jude Law never did a thing for me, so personally I don't see it cause I'm Josh obsessed.
Agreed, I always though Jude Law's looks faded fast, but I think Joshua Jackson gets better with age.
Old 10-20-2013, 05:43 PM
Absolute Fan

That milk ad is hilarious!
"I'm inherently a blubbering slob, I'm like a shaved hamster. So what? I don't need to become a famous star. My work as an actor is forever and that is what inspires me. The fame that goes with it isn't important. I hate the pressure to have to look constantly good!" ~Joaquin Phoenix
Old 10-20-2013, 05:44 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracydeanne1 (View Post)
Not sure how I missed that Josh is tweeting again? I was away for the wknd, guess I missed it!
I missed it, too -- but a whole bevy of female fans jumped right on the tweet, no worries!
Here's the tweet, in case anyone's interested -- he's obviously at home watching the SF-Florida football game:

Josh Jackson ‏@vancityjax
If anyone is sitting next to the woman shrieking into the parabolic mic at the 49ers/titans game. Can you ask her to take it down about 30db
Old 10-20-2013, 06:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by On the Fringe (View Post)
I missed it, too -- but a whole bevy of female fans jumped right on the tweet, no worries!
Here's the tweet, in case anyone's interested -- he's obviously at home watching the SF-Florida football game:

If anyone is sitting next to the woman shrieking into the parabolic mic at the 49ers/titans game. Can you ask her to take it down about 30db
I know he likes the 49ers, but now I'm curious to see if Josh would be a Gator or Seminoles fan.
Old 10-20-2013, 06:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

How much I love this man.
Old 10-20-2013, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by graceblue23 (View Post)
Agreed, I always though Jude Law's looks faded fast, but I think Joshua Jackson gets better with age.
That he does, that he does.
Old 10-20-2013, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen (View Post)
How much I love this man.
I kind of love how Josh doesn't obsess over tweeting. I also follow Ian Somerholder and Eric Balfore and they tweet incessantly. It gets to be too much.
Old 10-21-2013, 01:24 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:

Titans are Tennessee. Florida has the Miami Dolphins.
Old 10-21-2013, 05:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conway1 (View Post)
Titans are Tennessee. Florida has the Miami Dolphins.
I was thinking I had that wrong! Shows how much I follow football...
Old 10-21-2013, 03:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
So I finally got around to reading about this exhibition, and feel like a bit of a dummy for not understanding that Chanel Little Black Jacket pic of Josh. I almost said it out loud "ohhhh...so the exhibition is photos of a bunch of celebs wearing the same little black jacket"....

Please tell me it's not just me who didn't get it.
Old 10-21-2013, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
So I finally got around to reading about this exhibition, and feel like a bit of a dummy for not understanding that Chanel Little Black Jacket pic of Josh. I almost said it out loud "ohhhh...so the exhibition is photos of a bunch of celebs wearing the same little black jacket"....

Ohhh I'm so lazy I hadn't even researched information about the exhibition and just thought it was a funny thing to make Josh wear a small jacket I get it now, thank you!!!
Old 10-21-2013, 03:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Ohhh I'm so lazy I hadn't even researched information about the exhibition and just thought it was a funny thing to make Josh wear a small jacket I get it now, thank you!!!
Ok, I don't feel so bad that it was just me then, thanks! Here is Diane's pic. http://theflamboyantblog.files.wordp...e-roitfeld.jpg

If you google Chanel Little Black Jacket, you'll come up with some of the other pics from the exhibition. Interesting concept.

http://www.mouthlondon.com/arts/revi...atchi-gallery/

Last edited by Tracydeanne1; 10-21-2013 at 03:53 PM
Old 10-21-2013, 03:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:

It's a Karl Lagerfeld thing, which is why Josh and Diane are involved. A bunch of sulky folks in a black jacket, yup -- which is why the Josh photo is such fun! I don't think he's taking it too seriously.
Old 10-21-2013, 03:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
It's a Karl Lagerfeld thing, which is why Josh and Diane are involved. A bunch of sulky folks in a black jacket, yup -- which is why the Josh photo is such fun! I don't think he's taking it too seriously.
Most of them definitely do look sulky

Some of them look great though, Kirsten Dunst looks fab, and I thought even Kanye West took a pretty nice pic, not often you see him smiling.
Old 10-21-2013, 05:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

The Entourage movie will start filming in January - how cool would that be for a Josh cameo!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread