Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2013, 03:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen (View Post)
Wonder what's going on with the Midnight Sun movie? There's no news on this.

I like the haircut! It suggests to me that they got the all-good/all done on The Affair filming, so fine to change the hair.
Old 10-19-2013, 05:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

I've always thought he had a very similar look to Jude Law, and I really see it in these pics. Although I find Josh is more of a rugged look, which obviously I like.
Old 10-19-2013, 06:12 PM
Extreme Fan

There's definitely a delay with it, On the Fringe. Midnight Sun no longer appears on IMDB. However, the production company still has it down for a start in October. The director of the film on twitter recently responded to a tweet, "Hoping it goes in the right direction", so it hasn't been cancelled. Maybe it's money/funding?

I'm sure everybody wishes that Josh was doing more work. It beats getting papped all the time. His pilot has two great leads, so here's hoping it gets picked up and he goes back to work.

Josh appears in the Chanel - The Little Black Jacket, it's a great photo of him too, so him helping to promote it, isn't out of the blue. Diane's new jewellery company is from Brazil, so another reason for her to go.
Old 10-19-2013, 07:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiechic (View Post)
There's definitely a delay with it, On the Fringe. Midnight Sun no longer appears on IMDB. However, the production company still has it down for a start in October. The director of the film on twitter recently responded to a tweet, "Hoping it goes in the right direction", so it hasn't been cancelled. Maybe it's money/funding?
Jesse Eisenberg was talking about the movie at TIFF, and said it had already been 5 years in the making, and then said something offhand about the new projects he was working on, "if" they got made.

I'd like to see Josh working on something, but a trip to Brazil sounds like fun, and they must have the time to go. The shot of Josh in the Chanel black jacket is hysterical -- it's about 5 sizes too small

Old 10-19-2013, 08:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by On the Fringe (View Post)
http://vatienne.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/vatienne-blog-chanel-the-little-black-jacket-joshua-jackson.png?w=408
I love that pic so incredibly much, it's unhealthy But that jacket is indeed too small, i always thought it was Diane's
Old 10-19-2013, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracydeanne1 (View Post)
I've always thought he had a very similar look to Jude Law, and I really see it in these pics. Although I find Josh is more of a rugged look, which obviously I like.
Jude Law never did a thing for me, so personally I don't see it cause I'm Josh obsessed.
Old 10-20-2013, 05:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen (View Post)
I love that pic so incredibly much, it's unhealthy But that jacket is indeed too small, i always thought it was Diane's
Maybe it is After all these years, I STILL find it hilarious to see Josh involved in fashion. But pics like this, with a sense of humour, make total sense to me.
Old 10-20-2013, 09:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

I don't like Josh in that Chanel pic
I rather wanted to see him in its commercial.
Old 10-20-2013, 10:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade86 (View Post)
I don't like Josh in that Chanel pic
I rather wanted to see him in its commercial.
Has Josh ever been in a commercial? He's definitely done ads, and no doubt he's done some commercials as a kid.
Old 10-20-2013, 11:12 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracydeanne1 (View Post)
Has Josh ever been in a commercial? He's definitely done ads, and no doubt he's done some commercials as a kid.
I think there was a BC tourism commercial, a potato chip (Lays'?) commercial when he was a cute little guy. I've always been surprised that his voice doesn't show up in commercials, though -- he could sell just about anything to anyone.
Old 10-20-2013, 11:55 AM
Obsessed Fan

I mean commercials as an adult, not when he was a kid
Old 10-20-2013, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

Ugh my dream is seeing Josh on a perfume commercial But a sexy one, where he has to take off his shirt or stare into my eyes through the screen (not a stupid one like Brad Pitt's for Chanel).
Old 10-20-2013, 01:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade86 (View Post)
I mean commercials as an adult, not when he was a kid
Hahaha!!!

Old 10-20-2013, 02:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conway1 (View Post)
Hahaha!!!
Love this one Vanessa inspired me to go look for the chip commercial...either I can't find it, or I'm not recognizing Josh in the commercials I found! .

No luck on the BC tourism commercial either...anyone else? Pilar, you're awesome at digging up stuff!

Last edited by Tracydeanne1; 10-20-2013 at 02:35 PM
Old 10-20-2013, 04:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

Not sure how I missed that Josh is tweeting again? I was away for the wknd, guess I missed it!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread