Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2006, 09:53 PM
Master Fan

Who knows? Maybe she'll close up shop in Paris and venture out West?

I would. hee.
Old 07-29-2006, 12:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

new pics

hey guys I found this pics on line--It's during that lunch out with his Diane. It has a headline of Joshua Jackson stressed out in Malibu.

RameyPix.com

Personally I think he was just tired cuz he looked real happy after that lunch
Old 07-29-2006, 12:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks, great pics! He was probably trying to figure out how to get the paps to leave them alone!

Avi by merica
Old 07-29-2006, 12:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

Pictures of his car! Sweet! When those pictures surfaced days earlier of this same day I noticed he was holding car keys and I got to wondering what kind of car he drives. Well now I know. And can calm down, haha. Thanks for that link, rosedc2001!

Old 07-29-2006, 04:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Joshua Jackson stressed out in Malibu.
Sheesh. Poor guy! I don't know, could it be the paps outside the resturant that are following him?

Quote:
I got to wondering what kind of car he drives. Well now I know.
It's just one of many. We've seen him drive a lot of his different cars...
Old 07-29-2006, 07:54 AM
Loyal Fan

So the big truck and not the little economical car. I couldn't see the brand make of the car I am assuming it is a truck but maybe an SUV.
Old 07-29-2006, 08:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cp1333
So the big truck and not the little economical car. I couldn't see the brand make of the car I am assuming it is a truck but maybe an SUV.
Um, I'm no Chevy expert (I'd have to ask my dad), but just looking at the small picture, it looks like a Chevrolet 2500 HD. Not sure if it's just that model or one of the Silverado's.
Old 07-29-2006, 08:49 AM
Loyal Fan

So he's a real guy who likes his boy toys - my son's dream is to own a half dozen vehicles to suit mood and situation - to change as women change purses, so to speak.

Avi by Agnis
Old 07-29-2006, 12:07 PM
Ultimate Fan

Trucks aren't just for boys you know!!! I'd take a new truck over a car anyday!! Oh gotta go check my lotto tickets again...
Old 07-29-2006, 01:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Janet -

Although I am not a truck person myself (give me a nice luxury sedan anyday, thank you), I have several female friends who drive trucks. It wasn't the truck thing that made me laugh about the male penchant for boy toys, it was the idea that Josh has a variety of vehicles for a variety of moods - something my own child would love to be able to do someday. If I was misunderstood and therefore seemed offensive, I apologize - that, of course, is the major drawback of this form of communication - there are no other context clues by which one can read the real meaning of any posting...

Avi by Agnis
Old 07-29-2006, 02:07 PM
Ultimate Fan

OH I wasn't offended...Just saying I want a new truck....bad!!! no worries my dear!!
Old 07-29-2006, 02:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Hubby has a new truck cause you know he needed a new one. But it is not that model. Humm I wonder if I can get new diamond earrings cause I need those as well as they are cheaper.

Ah, boys who love their toys
Old 07-29-2006, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the pics! Gah, Joshy looks good. All lean and smoldery. He and Diane are adorable.
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 07-29-2006, 03:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Here is an article which one of my friends has just found on the forum of Dawson' s Creek.

Quote:
former-producer, Kevin Williamson, of the extinct series Dawson' s Creek announced yesterday in collective with the American press north in the hotel “Doguin Royal” [] that the series, that made as much success in the 6 years that was in air, will leave inside of being extinct of some time. They will have many new features in the seventh season, that already is confirmed with the presence of the actors Joshua Jackson, Kerr Smith, Meredith Monroe, Katie Holmes, Michelle Williams and, although the rumors of fight with the work former-colleague Joshua Jackson, James Van Der Beek, who was finishes to accept it the invitation. Kevin Williams: “I am very contented with the return of the series and more still for I to continue producing a series that was success of hearing per 6 years, go to clarify some I doubt: I could not leave of I am of the cast the Michelle why it is basic part in the series. It goes to come back as an angel of the guard of the friends and she always goes to have participation, After many overturns Joey and Pacey they come back one more time toward Capeside because of an idea of Pacey (That I do not go to disclose), and Dawson, as its series is going of good best, decides to make a thing… - I cannot count more than this forgives me.”
You think what of it?
Old 07-29-2006, 05:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Don't believe it for a second. Everyone mentioned is too busy with other projects to even consider this. Not happening.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread