Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2013, 04:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen (View Post)
I wonder what made him stop tweeting :/ Up until some weeks ago he tweeted like every day.
Maybe just a busy summer? I know I couldn't keep up with tweeting everyday...in fact, I don't like tweeting at all.
Old 08-13-2013, 10:05 AM
Obsessed Fan

Nothing... no news.... but here's an old interview I hadn't seen. Funny that he mentions shaving!

I'm sure he's enjoying the down time!

Just stuff...
Old 08-13-2013, 10:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by On the Fringe (View Post)
Nothing... no news.... but here's an old interview I hadn't seen. Funny that he mentions shaving!

I'm sure he's enjoying the down time!

Just stuff...
Was that the interview right before Fringe started, with the photoshoot with Anna? Looks familiar.
Old 08-13-2013, 10:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracydeanne1 (View Post)
Was that the interview right before Fringe started, with the photoshoot with Anna? Looks familiar.
He says he's 31, so it must be later than that. I'd love to find the actual video.
Old 08-13-2013, 11:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by On the Fringe (View Post)
He says he's 31, so it must be later than that. I'd love to find the actual video.
I thought I recognized the brick in behind him, that's kind of sad. I'll take a look at the videos I have bookmarked at home to see if I have that one.

I did a quick look at work, this may or may not be it, I only glanced through, didn't look for that specific quote. Same brick and seems to be same clothes. If this is it, it looks like it's just before season 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNOYDEsOkJo

This is the one I was thinking of, right before Fringe started. He and Anna were so cute together then. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfRz8Nt9q-4

Last edited by Tracydeanne1; 08-13-2013 at 12:38 PM
Old 08-14-2013, 08:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracydeanne1 (View Post)
I thought I recognized the brick in behind him, that's kind of sad. I'll take a look at the videos I have bookmarked at home to see if I have that one.

I did a quick look at work, this may or may not be it, I only glanced through, didn't look for that specific quote. Same brick and seems to be same clothes. If this is it, it looks like it's just before season 2. Fringe EW Interview Anna Torv, Joshua Jackson & John Noble -- Subs Español - YouTube
It's definitely from that same interview, but not in the YouTube clip. So probably something that got cut.
Old 08-14-2013, 09:29 AM
Supreme Fan

After having watched a few YouTube interviews with Josh and Anna, especially from the early days to more recently, it kind of saddens me that they didn't end up getting along so well at the end. His relationship with John Noble was the more affecting to him, I guess!
Old 08-14-2013, 10:16 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten My Love (View Post)
After having watched a few YouTube interviews with Josh and Anna, especially from the early days to more recently, it kind of saddens me that they didn't end up getting along so well at the end. His relationship with John Noble was the more affecting to him, I guess!
Definitely, they seemed to be getting along well in first few years, and were actually pretty cute together.

I always figured it was a gemini-gemini issue between them...trying to figure out a friendship/working relationship between 2 people is hard enough, throw two extra personalities in there and everyone wanting to be centre of attention, probably impossible.

Last edited by Tracydeanne1; 08-14-2013 at 01:32 PM
Old 08-14-2013, 08:22 PM
Loyal Fan

I think she was dealing with a lot after season one. She married Mark and I don't think the marriage lasted a year.

It has also been said that she was a method actress and had to get into character and remain that way whereas Josh joked around a lot between takes.

There are not many people out there that have not gotten along with Josh. Well there was the Beek.
Old 08-15-2013, 12:49 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maa47 (View Post)
I think she was dealing with a lot after season one. She married Mark and I don't think the marriage lasted a year.

It has also been said that she was a method actress and had to get into character and remain that way whereas Josh joked around a lot between takes.

There are not many people out there that have not gotten along with Josh. Well there was the Beek.
HAHAHA!!!

Old 08-15-2013, 03:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maa47 (View Post)

It could be, which is fine, no one loves everyone they work with. But it did appear she was close to everyone else, same for him. They likely just didn't click. It obviously made no difference since chemistry on screen was still amazing.

Oh the Beek . I imagine that was more related to this:

DC Season 1: dawson's creek Pictures (5 of 6) – Last.fm

DC by Season 3: https://www.google.ca/search?q=dawso...YWtjgsOMVtM%3A

Slight change in focus of attention.

Last edited by Tracydeanne1; 08-15-2013 at 04:40 AM
Old 08-15-2013, 06:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Well that probably didn't help, but James was referring to the time at the beginning of filming DC when James and Josh shared a flat together.

If you go into the video, they are referring to an interview that was done at the beginning of DC. Josh refers to them as Oscar and Felix and said he was definitely not the tidy one.

Josh has said that they were like oil and water.
Old 08-15-2013, 07:41 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiechic (View Post)
Well that probably didn't help, but James was referring to the time at the beginning of filming DC when James and Josh shared a flat together.

If you go into the video, they are referring to an interview that was done at the beginning of DC. Josh refers to them as Oscar and Felix and said he was definitely not the tidy one.

Josh has said that they were like oil and water.
I wasn't referring to the video itself, just in general, I had seen the video before. Long term Josh fan aka Mighty Ducks fan.
Old 08-15-2013, 08:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Oh, ok. Sorry about that. Misunderstood where you were coming from.
Old 08-15-2013, 10:59 AM
Master Fan

I'm not sure this is the place to discuss this but I just saw a pic of Diane getting a lap dance at the wrap party for her tv show The Bridge, and i found it funny but at the same time kinda disrespectful towards Josh, since they're in a committed relationship, I don't know, maybe i'm too old-fashioned but i don't think if the tables were turned she'd be happy about him getting a lap dance.