Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2013, 10:31 PM
Master Fan

Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #26

This thread was created mostly for people to post their "rumors", things they heard, or photos -- since it really wasn't "news".

Since I don't post or put up paparazzi photos on the site, I know that it'll always be discussion at some point on the boards. So, feel free to discuss things here and please refrain from bringing it to the news thread, unless it's actual "news" and not just gossip and paparazzi discussion.

All Paparazzi Photos Belong in This Thread! DO NOT LINK/POST in the NEWS Thread, please. Thanks!

As a special note: I'd appreciate if we could also refrain from long winded theories and psychological analysis of Josh and his personal/private life. We're all here for fun and enjoyment and don't need to have a rant or hypothesis of what is going on in Josh's head/life/whatever. If they get too ridiculous, they will be edited. Thanks.

Interested in what our previous discussion was about? Read our archived threads!

* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #1
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #2
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #3
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #4
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #5
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #6
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #7
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #8
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #9
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #10
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #11
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #12
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #13
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #14
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #15
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #16
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #17
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #18
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #19
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #20
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #21
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #22
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #23
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #24
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #25

Welcome to the latest thread! Not too much going on other than Josh running around LA with his scooter, or is he in Vancouver again? Or wait, is it now NYC?

And are Josh & Diane close to getting engaged this summer? Who knows?

Well, let's just say he's been all over the place and fans are spotting him! So, continue the discussion here and share your latest goss and photos!

And our very own, suzic was in NYC last weekend (May 5th, 2013) and ran into Josh in Greenwich Village!

(click to view larger)
Old 06-20-2013, 05:53 AM
Master Fan

Diane is in NYC and he stays in LA, he goes to NYC and Diane goes back to LA
Old 06-20-2013, 06:08 AM
Master Fan

There's a new interview with Diane (she was interviewed the day of the Met Ball) and she kinda talks about having kids with Josh:

Role model » The Spectator

Quote:
Would she like a family of her own one day? ‘Of course, of course, yes,’ she laughs, despite saying that she’s had a lifelong aversion to living ‘in a perfect house with a white fence, with a boy and a girl and a husband’.
Quote:
She and Jackson have been together since 2006. She was married to the French actor Guillaume Canet for three years in her twenties and once rather wisely said that she thought people should get married at the end of their life, if their relationship endures, not at the start. ‘You know, I don’t know any different,’ she says of her way of life. ‘Even modelling is such a gypsy life, so I don’t really know what a normal relationship would be like. You take it every day. I think [a relationship] is more for yourself, when you want to be with somebody, you make time for that and I think maybe that’s changed. I think I just want to make time more than I ever have.’
Also not related but i thought this was funny :
Quote:
‘Honestly,’ she laughs, ‘today, at 35, if I thought about my daughter being 15 and saying, “Can I go away and live in Paris?” I’d be like, “****ing get to your room and don’t leave your room for another year!”
I'd say the same to be honest
Old 06-20-2013, 08:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

^ Nice article, thanks! But wasn't she 36 last year? How is she 35 now?
Old 06-20-2013, 08:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueUniverse (View Post)
^ Nice article, thanks! But wasn't she 36 last year? How is she 35 now?
Yeah they got that wrong, and also she was married for 5 years I think not 3.
Old 06-20-2013, 12:56 PM
Master Fan

So now Life & Style is saying that he was out looking for engagement rings!

EXCLUSIVE: Joshua Jackson Spotted Engagement Ring Shopping for Diane Kruger | Life & Style Weekly

Quote:
For example, he was apparently shopping for engagement rings recently at Neil Lane in Beverly Hills, Calif.

"He was looking at an $80,000 3.5-carat emerald-cut platinum engagement ring," an onlooker tells Life & Style. “He thinks it’s perfect."
Old 06-20-2013, 01:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy (View Post)
So now Life & Style is saying that he was out looking for engagement rings!

EXCLUSIVE: Joshua Jackson Spotted Engagement Ring Shopping for Diane Kruger | Life & Style Weekly
Maybe it's "real" this time? lol. Although I would not have expected him to be so public about buying the engagement ring, ie. leading to being in the gossip rags (again).
Old 06-20-2013, 03:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Josh already bought her a ring a few years back that she wore constantly for two - three months and now only see on occasion.

Traceydeanne1, if indeed it's true, these jewellery places have spies that get paid to ring up magazines and spill. So, the jewellery stores are the ones that make it public because they get their name in a magazine, and hence publicity.

According to their website, this story is in this week's issue. So, they could be doing a piece because US weekly did one in their mag.

Last edited by aussiechic; 06-20-2013 at 07:20 PM
Old 06-20-2013, 03:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

I loved this sarcastic article in response to the "he was looking at engagement rings" story.

Joshua Jackson Looks At Engagement Rings For Diane Kruger
Old 06-20-2013, 04:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think she wears her ring quite often, though not on the red carpet. The pictures from Memorial Day show her with gold bands on both ring fingers, for instance.

Diane Kruger & Joshua Jackson: Joel Silver's Memorial Day Party! | diane kruger joshua jackson joel silver memorial day party 09 - Photo Gallery | Just Jared

So Josh was seen out in NYC on Fifth Avenue, which also happens to be the home of Tiffany & Co.... let's see what rumor will kick off next!
Old 06-20-2013, 04:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Those rings are not the ones that Josh bought for her a few years back. The one he bought for her seemed to be made of two to three pieces, that fitted together. It is possible that she wears the pieces separately. This one I believe was from Tiffanys.

She seems to have different rings that she goes through stages with.
Old 06-20-2013, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

if this is true, it sucks that they're ruining the surprise for Diane.
Old 06-20-2013, 08:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

this just in from Josh's Twitter account:

Josh Jackson ‏@VancityJax 15m
@stefanierose_x since I'm on here,might as well put this to bed.We didn't get engaged.Strangely you can't believe everything you read

and he's chatty Cathy tonight on Twitter - wow. He also mentions a commercial with James Van Der Beek: ...Just odd seeing James pop up in my living room unexpectedly. Thought the spot was funny.

So he's back home in LA now. But now I'm confused on the commitment ring thing -- I thought it was a plain gold band that she wore. In any case, there are new pics of Diane in LA today. Any of these 4 rings count?

Diane Kruger Steps Out After Joshua Jackson's Ring Shopping | diane kruger steps out after joshua jackson ring shopping 17 - Photo Gallery | Just Jared

Last edited by On the Fringe; 06-20-2013 at 08:25 PM Reason: update from Twitter
Old 06-20-2013, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

So Josh set the record straight on Twitter and said they didn't get engaged.
Old 06-20-2013, 08:13 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't know On the Fringe. The commitment ring was a dainty little thing. Those rings she is wearing in the latest pics look chunky. However, one of those could be part of the ring set that Josh did give her. It's really hard to tell though. Diane seems to have a lot of rings that she wears.

Glad to hear he cleared it up. Since it's on twitter, there is no dispute about it now.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread