Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2013, 04:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfell (View Post)
Oh. My. God. I think I just... Died and went to heaven. Love how fit and slightly sun tanned he is. That careless posture. His arms... His legs... That stubble... God, I just wish he wasn't wearing the sunglasses! I'd love to see his baby blues!
Why so hot, Josh?
*right-click; save as*
Thank you for posting this!
Yeah...and he is even more thin! Right? I still can't believe what i saw *___*
Old 04-13-2013, 04:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yes he looks thin and fit and sooo drop-dead gorgeous. <3
I guess people are right when they say that behind every successful man there is a woman.
Josh was diamond in the rough before he met Diane but since he formed his relationship with her he became more "refined", he cared more about his style, he willingly changed for her as far as that was concerned.
During all these years, while he was filming Fringe, being on the set away from her and seeing her periodically, from 2008 till 2013, you could see Joshy progressively gaining little weight, i.e-he looked best in S1, S2, S3, but in S4 and S5 you could see he was a bit fatter than before and his face grew slightly wider, it is easy to notice when you compare the photos from 2008 and 2012. (Not that he was less hot cause of it, just sayin'!)
Since he's been unemployed and since he's been constantly living with Diane during the last four months, (I guess he's unemployed since 15 of December or so), he is becoming hotter and hotter by day.
She looks very well after him, he's probably eating more healthy, or doing exercise under her influence.
Finally living during longer time with the woman he loves, not merely meeting her at airports and spending one or two days with her and then leaving has done wonders for his overall physical appearance in my opinion.
And at risk to sound slightly perverted , there is more than one way to lose weight... And Josh and Diane know how!
Old 04-13-2013, 07:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Joshua Jackson & Diane Kruger: H&M’s Coachella Event! | 2013 Coachella Music Festival, Diane Kruger, Joshua Jackson : Just Jared

Some more photos of Josh and Diane... Both are looking great, but I still love the photo jade86 posted more... <3

You've gotta love how his rugged sexiness and her femininity complete each other They look good together! I swear that Diane doesn't look a day older than 25 or so! She hasn't changed a bit in the last 7 years since she's with Josh! How does she manage to look so young?
The stubble is back! <3
And yes, I know I'm boring but I want Josh to have his hair cut... Don't like the curls still. On the other hand... That body...

Nice pics:

Last edited by Winterfell; 04-13-2013 at 07:34 PM
Old 04-13-2013, 08:56 PM
Loyal Fan

He always looks great in blue.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

He looks amazing Thanks for the pictures!
Old 04-13-2013, 09:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

You're welcome, you guys! He does look great in blue!
Some more photos have just appeared. <3 Josh and Diane And sweet PDA...

Old 04-13-2013, 09:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Old 04-13-2013, 09:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Old 04-13-2013, 10:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

They look wonderful
Old 04-13-2013, 10:37 PM
Master Fan

Aww wishful thinking but I wish they'd have a baby together, i don't think it'd be hurrying things up since they've been together for 7 years already. But anyway, lovin the pics ♥
Old 04-13-2013, 11:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

He is adorable!

Old 04-14-2013, 12:16 AM
Obsessed Fan

Great pictures!!
Old 04-14-2013, 01:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfell (View Post)
Yes he looks thin and fit and sooo drop-dead gorgeous. <3
I guess people are right when they say that behind every successful man there is a woman.
Josh was diamond in the rough before he met Diane but since he formed his relationship with her he became more "refined", he cared more about his style, he willingly changed for her as far as that was concerned.
During all these years, while he was filming Fringe, being on the set away from her and seeing her periodically, from 2008 till 2013, you could see Joshy progressively gaining little weight, i.e-he looked best in S1, S2, S3, but in S4 and S5 you could see he was a bit fatter than before and his face grew slightly wider, it is easy to notice when you compare the photos from 2008 and 2012. (Not that he was less hot cause of it, just sayin'!)
Since he's been unemployed and since he's been constantly living with Diane during the last four months, (I guess he's unemployed since 15 of December or so), he is becoming hotter and hotter by day.
She looks very well after him, he's probably eating more healthy, or doing exercise under her influence.
Finally living during longer time with the woman he loves, not merely meeting her at airports and spending one or two days with her and then leaving has done wonders for his overall physical appearance in my opinion.
And at risk to sound slightly perverted , there is more than one way to lose weight... And Josh and Diane know how!
It's also possible that as he dedided to use his free time to readjust his house he had thought to "renew himself" too, given that he had no time to do that when he was on Fringe set
Old 04-14-2013, 02:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueUniverse (View Post)
He is adorable!

This is my favourite!

You can find more pictures here :

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3&l=811dbcd6e1

Last edited by jade86; 04-14-2013 at 02:59 AM
Old 04-14-2013, 04:50 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm not keen on Josh's hair and style here but glad that he looks super relaxed and is enjoying himself. I see remnants of polish on his nails and I would've liked to see him with grungey black nails (make up on boys is a thing for me!).

Diane looks stunning - she's really glowing. Not too keen on the boots but the rest are perfect for Coachella and I'm hoping they're H&M. I know she's a big fan of the brand (and they're my favourite too!). EDIT - yep the shorts & boots are H&M http://www.hm.com/gb/product/10217?article=10217-B (now if only I had the body to go with them!)http://www.hm.com/gb/product/09516?article=09516-A. The boots look pretty groovy on the website, so they must just not work with the outfit.

Just one little gleefully bitchy comment from me...I spotted a teeny tiny bit of cellulite on her bottom! Yes, she is human after all! Sorry, couldn't resist.

Last edited by alligatoruk; 04-14-2013 at 05:07 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread