Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2012, 11:48 AM
Master Fan

What a wonderful story Aydee! You lucky, lucky thing!

We considered flying into Vancouver this summer to visit the Pacific NW!

My photoblog
Old 08-13-2012, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

That's so great that you got to meet them, aydee! I wish I could have gone to the Fringe Event, because it sounds like it was a lot of fun.
Old 08-13-2012, 09:29 PM
Supreme Fan

So glad you were able to meet them aydee. It's going to mean so much to all the fans this year.
Old 08-13-2012, 10:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy (View Post)
That's so great that you got to meet them, aydee! I wish I could have gone to the Fringe Event, because it sounds like it was a lot of fun.
Mandy - once I have everyone's pic's gathered, I am more than happy to post all of them, and there are hundreds. Not just the cast, but filming locations. I know you are the moderator of this Forum, but should I create a new one for The Fringe Event? I'd love to share. You can also go to www.thefringeevent.com and see pic's posted there as well. Also, there are The Fringe Events Weclome Packs, which are really cool & have lots of goodies in them. You can also purchase them from the site & all proceeds go to Oxfam Canada, which is Anna's charity
Old 08-13-2012, 10:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzi c (View Post)
What a wonderful story Aydee! You lucky, lucky thing!

We considered flying into Vancouver this summer to visit the Pacific NW!
It's absolutely beautiful! If I can post pic's (see my reply to Mandy), you'll be able to see Reiden Lake (aka Rice Lake), which is gorgeous!!! It was quite the hike up there and my feet are KILLING me after that & all the walking we did. And we visited Sam's bowling alley right after that. And the Orpheum, which they opened especially for us. That place is cool & has a lot of history. All of the individual teams did the round circle like in S2's "Over There" finales. It looks really cool on stage
Old 08-14-2012, 01:45 AM
Master Fan

Looking forward to seeing your photos Aydee. I have been to Vancouver before but not since they started filming Fringe there.

My photoblog
Old 08-15-2012, 10:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Wow Josh looks just gorgeous in those Just Jared photos - those in the white t-shirt are especially delicious. Are they the same pants in both sets of photos? I love how he has an outfit of the moment and just wears it to death!!!

Not loving Diane's leggings and I loathe that peaked cap she keeps wearing. She normally wears my style of clothes but a few of her recent outfits have been pretty ugly. Plus, she's starting to look old compared to Josh. Obviously she's still attractive but maybe it's the weight loss that is showing on her face. Hopefully once Josh finishes with Fringe, they'll take a long break together.
Old 08-15-2012, 11:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

It's a shame because I think that now they are generating so many comments in Just Jared they are getting papped more, even in Vancouver where they were previously left relatively alone. I think you can tell they're not too happy about it in some of the photos where they are aware it's happening. It's nice for us to see them out and about but it must be a pain for them.
Old 08-16-2012, 07:12 AM
Master Fan

Alli - I was thinking the same re her recent outfits. I usually love her style but a few of the casual things she's worn recently are not that nice. She does look a bit old too but I'm guessing that's the lack of make up etc. Would still love to look like her though! What I love most is she never really has a tan! I don't really tan so it's nice having a milky white role model!!!!

Escapism - I feel sorry for them getting papped constantly too but unfortunately that's a price you pay for fame. At least they do try to carry on having a "normal" life though! They're often caught at the supermarket or in a restaurant.

A bit OT but on the subject of getting papped...Brangelina are now living near me and the other day my neighbour took her kids to Heathrow Gym which is basically a kiddies soft play place in a warehouse near the airport that run holiday clubs etc. Well, the eldest 2 Jolie-Pitt girls were there and they got papped as they were leaving and it was only a minder who came to pick them up!! My neighbours kids had great fun playing with them though so Heidi thought about inviting them round on a playdate if they were ever there again!!!

My photoblog
Old 08-16-2012, 08:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Alli - I was thinking the same re her recent outfits. I usually love her style but a few of the casual things she's worn recently are not that nice. She does look a bit old too but I'm guessing that's the lack of make up etc. Would still love to look like her though! What I love most is she never really has a tan! I don't really tan so it's nice having a milky white role model!!!!

Escapism - I feel sorry for them getting papped constantly too but unfortunately that's a price you pay for fame. At least they do try to carry on having a "normal" life though! They're often caught at the supermarket or in a restaurant.

A bit OT but on the subject of getting papped...Brangelina are now living near me and the other day my neighbour took her kids to Heathrow Gym which is basically a kiddies soft play place in a warehouse near the airport that run holiday clubs etc. Well, the eldest 2 Jolie-Pitt girls were there and they got papped as they were leaving and it was only a minder who came to pick them up!! My neighbours kids had great fun playing with them though so Heidi thought about inviting them round on a playdate if they were ever there again!!!
Agreed, it is the price of fame. Must be weird.

Great story re the Brangelina kids, now that is a level of fame that's hard to comprehend!!

I quite like some of the leggings and casual looks Diane has been sporting lately, though I've never been a fan of her hats. She is starting to look her age now. Could be the weight loss but I think she's just getting nearer to 40 now!!!
Old 08-17-2012, 01:35 AM
Master Fan

Getting nearer to 40 takes its toll on a woman's face (speaking from experience).

Loving all the candid shots of them out and about in Vancouver though even if they're not enjoying having them taken.

My photoblog
Old 08-17-2012, 12:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Alli - I was thinking the same re her recent outfits. I usually love her style but a few of the casual things she's worn recently are not that nice. She does look a bit old too but I'm guessing that's the lack of make up etc.

Brangelina are now living near me and the other day my neighbour took her kids to Heathrow Gym which is basically a kiddies soft play place in a warehouse near the airport that run holiday clubs etc. Well, the eldest 2 Jolie-Pitt girls were there:
Yeah, I've always loved her off duty looks because they did look casual (as opposed to other stars who still look dolled up when they're papped) and because she wears the type of style I go for (or stuff I would go for if I had her figure!). I actually prefer her without make up though, because she has an angular face sometimes I think the make up can age her or make her look cold. From interviews, whilst she is guarded sometimes and quite direct, she looks like she is pretty fun and relaxed, so not cold at all. I feel sorry for them that they can't just walk along the beach without being photographed though. It would just make you want to stay in all the time

And as for the Brangelina stuff, wow that's super cool. I know they're just 'people' but they are proper A-list, so seeing them would be interesting, so keep your eyes peeled! I believe they do regular stuff because I read somewhere that Nadia Sawala (I think) had seen them in the National Portrait Gallery, just walking around among the normals!
Old 08-17-2012, 12:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapism (View Post)
Agreed, it is the price of fame. Must be weird.

Great story re the Brangelina kids, now that is a level of fame that's hard to comprehend!!

I quite like some of the leggings and casual looks Diane has been sporting lately, though I've never been a fan of her hats. She is starting to look her age now. Could be the weight loss but I think she's just getting nearer to 40 now!!!
Yeah, I feel her pain - I'm a year older than her and I scare myself sometimes by how rough I'm looking. And, I've not even got the luxury of being as pretty or slim as Diane... and most importantly not having Josh to wake up to every day!
Old 08-18-2012, 02:43 AM
Extreme Fan

New pics of Josh and Diane out on Friday 17th.

Joshua Jackson And Diane Kruger Out For A Walk http://bit.ly/Qa2wLr

Last edited by aussiechic; 08-18-2012 at 04:57 AM
Old 08-18-2012, 03:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the link. Wow, they're getting papped a lot in Vancouver this past week or so.