Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2011, 11:52 AM
Master Fan

There's been speculation on some of the gossip sites over the past few weeks about a "potential" wedding but nothing since we all spotted the wedding bands!

My photoblog
Old 01-16-2011, 01:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

Well, that photographic evidence is hard to argue with! Congrats to them. I had a sneaking suspicion Josh really wanted to marry her, but she seemed so resisent to getting married again, I just figured it wouldn't happen.

Quote:
I don't get why they wouldn't be open about being married - I can understand having a secret wedding due to the press intrusion but once you're married, why try to keep it secret???
But are they keeping it a secret, really? As suzi said, it doesn't seem anyone in the press has specifically asked them if they are now married, and if they're wearing their rings in public, my guess is they aren't trying too hard to hide it. I just figure they like their privacy and aren't the kind of couple to make a big announcement about it through their reps or whatever. Plus it is early days still... they may just want to enjoy things between themselves for a bit first.
Old 01-16-2011, 01:55 PM
Master Fan

Maybe that's why Josh was giving the finger to the paps, someone might've asked them?!

My photoblog
Old 01-16-2011, 02:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Her ex just had a child with his current girlfriend
Just a small correction. Marion Cotillard (partner of Guillaume Canet, who is Diane's ex husband) has only just announced she's pregnant, she hasn't had the baby yet!
Old 01-16-2011, 02:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by catherineusa (View Post)
I'm surprised no photographers or gossip blogs have touched this yet.
I know, me too. Especially sites that love Josh and Diane as a couple like Pop Sugar. I thought they would have been all over this story and the pictures of the rings.
Old 01-16-2011, 08:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Just a small correction. Marion Cotillard (partner of Guillaume Canet, who is Diane's ex husband) has only just announced she's pregnant, she hasn't had the baby yet!
Oh, so I got the baby before the fetus. Is that like the chicken before the egg?

Anyhow I agree that if Josh and Diane really wanted to keep all hush hush, they wouldn't have worn the rings out in public. The vacation was a honeymoon then? Gossip blogs! Do you jobs!
Old 01-16-2011, 11:16 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by catherineusa (View Post)

The gold bands are definitely there and on the correct fingers.
Hi guys, I'm living in Germany and here we usually wear the wedding band on the right hand. Left hand means friendship or engagement...
Maybe, there was no marriage and they follow the german tradition?

Just a thought, I don't want to disappoint anyone.
(and sorry for my bad english)
Old 01-17-2011, 12:19 AM
Master Fan

Welcome, Sunny!

Where I totally think that could be possible, mostly men do not wear rings. It's generally the women that do and sport the engagement side of things. However, gold bands seem a little more on the wedding side and not so much on the engagement side.

Even though she is German, she does seem to follow more of the French customs. *shrug*

It's all a mystery until they've made an announcement! We're just curious because it popped up so quickly after those rumors were put in play.
Old 01-17-2011, 04:28 AM
Supreme Fan

*oops. Didn't meant to post here.*
Closed Thread   Post New Thread