Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2009, 07:26 AM
Master Fan

Josh Out & About: Rumors & Speculations #15

This thread was created mostly for people to post their "rumors", things they heard, or photos -- since it really wasn't "news".

Since I don't post or put up paparazzi photos on the site, I know that it'll always be discussion at some point on the boards. So, feel free to discuss things here and please refrain from bringing it to the news thread, unless it's actual "news" and not just gossip and paparazzi discussion.

As a special note: I'd appreciate if we could also refrain from long winded theories and psychological analysis of Josh and his personal/private life. We're all here for fun and enjoyment and don't need to have a rant or hypothesis of what is going on in Josh's head/life/whatever. If they get too ridiculous, they will be edited. Thanks.

Interested in what our previous discussion was about? Read our archived threads!

* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #1
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #2
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #3
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #4
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #5
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #6
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #7
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #8
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #9
* Josh Out & about: Rumors + Speculations #10
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #11
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #12
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #13
* Josh Out & About: Rumors + Speculations #14

We left our discussion off at talking about Josh at the TCAs and some other shots and stories about him and Diane:

From frolic:
Latest Sightings of Josh (and Diane)...

HipCelebrity: Joshua Jackson in Vancouver

Note: Ads from this link below are Not Suitable For Work (NSFW)
BACO2 Pix - Exclusive Paparazzi Shots from BAC Pictures/CO2Pix!: Going Strong !

From Patty:
How Diane Kruger & Joshua Jackson Make Their Romance Work - Couples, Diane Kruger, Joshua Jackson : People.com

From bearlee:
At the airport this morning (8/10/09) in Vancouver:

Old 08-11-2009, 10:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

Should note that the site for BAC02 is NSFW. Glad no one was in my office.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearlee (View Post)
Should note that the site for BAC02 is NSFW. Glad no one was in my office.
Thanks for the heads up. I hadn't checked it. I've made a note to the OP.
Old 08-11-2009, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

Josh make an appearance at the Inglourious Basterds L.A. premiere after party:

Brad and Angie Party at Mondrian after Inglourious Basterds - Los Angeles

Quote:
Brad and Angie mingled with other stars and cast members Diane Kruger, Joshua Jackson, Tony Hawk, Russell Simmons to celebrate the premiere.
Quote:
Joshua Jackson kept a low profile next to his leading lady Diane Kruger. She mingled with girlfriends and enjoyed her big night as he stood nearby chatting with other party guests.
Old 08-11-2009, 06:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Think he came back from VC after work for the party?
Old 08-11-2009, 08:42 PM
Extreme Fan

He must have, because he definitely was not at the premiere. There seems to be no pictures of him from the afterparty, so definitely kept a very low profile.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

I don't think Josh was there. The following are comments from a publicist friend in the business regarding this blog posting:

Quote:
This is a 'start up' website. Meaning it's new and they will post anything to get view numbers up.

This looks like they saw the 'guest list' (not those who actually RSVP'd) and wrote a story to paste.

Red flags:

NO PHOTOS supplied by the party organizers????

J BEING IN VC in PHOTOS yesterday morning. (Even if he had walked right on his flight after work that takes 3 hours, he would not have been in LA last night at the time of the party.)

And the people in the story below weren't on the red carpet for the movie and the people on the red carpet for the movie weren't at the party?????

The Standard is the hotel attached to Skybar. (Which is owned by Randy Gerber - Cindy Crawfords husband.) Miramax would have hosted the party WITH Mondrian since they paid $$$$$$ to put their name on the step and repeat. The party was at the Mondrian - no Skybar.

And there are also no 'comments' from readers on the site. Nope...not legit.

Last edited by bearlee; 08-12-2009 at 03:44 AM
Old 08-12-2009, 06:22 AM
Master Fan

I read about it on People and watched E! News and there was someone there that talked about it as well. *shrug* I have no idea if it's true or not but these weren't "start up" sites.

Not that I doubt your friend, but there have been a number of other times that Josh hasn't been seen on the red carpet, but appeared at the after parties. I believe he did that in Cannes.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

So you think he came back to LA from VC after work on Monday night?
Old 08-12-2009, 10:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearlee (View Post)
So you think he came back to LA from VC after work on Monday night?
I have absolutely no idea.

It's so weird to see you say "VC" for Vancouver. I don't think I've ever heard it mentioned that way before.

ETA: Heh, I guess the locals don't like it being called "VC", either. I saw this on a message board:

Quote:
Oh and BTW, I'm Canadian (live in Ontario but lived out in western Canada for a good while) and just so you all know when we are talking about Vancouver we short form it as "Van" for example: so and so is lives in "Van", not VC (which I'm thinking you guys are making out to be Vancouver City?) The name of the place is just Vancouver, like LA is just LA not LA City, know what I mean?
OT/ I lived a considerable amount of time in the Pacific NW, just south of Canada and I am pretty sure they would rather it just be called Vancouver, Van, or V-Town. But I digress...
Old 08-12-2009, 08:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
there have been a number of other times that Josh hasn't been seen on the red carpet, but appeared at the after parties.
Given how often certain celebrities are all "woe is me" about the paps, it's sometimes hard to believe when a relatively famous person manages not to be photographed at an event. LA parties are full of people very eager to put themselves in front of every camera within a ten-block radius, so it probably wasn't that hard to avoid them if Josh was in fact there and trying to do just that. Though he and Diane have been more open about their relationship recently, they still seem sincere in their desire not to put it on display.

And on the Vancouver note, maybe BC (British Columbia, the province Vancouver is in) is what people mean instead of VC.
Old 08-12-2009, 09:15 PM
Master Fan

I completely agree, magfreak. And I've happened to notice that when it's something for Diane, Josh maintains a serious Lo-Pro at times.
Old 08-12-2009, 11:01 PM
Extreme Fan

There doesn't seem to be alot of afterparty photos. The only ones I saw were at Getty and Diane was photographed only with Sarah Silverman and Harvey Weinstein.

Last edited by aussiechic; 08-13-2009 at 06:09 AM
Old 08-14-2009, 12:07 PM
Master Fan

I hate Contact Music because they usually are TOTALLY wrong, but this was an interesting tidbit:

Diane Kruger - Kruger Engaged To Jackson? - Contactmusic News
Quote:
KRUGER ENGAGED TO JACKSON?

Actress DIANE KRUGER has sparked rumours she's set to walk down the aisle with boyfriend JOSHUA JACKSON after she was spotted with a diamond band on her ring finger.
The German beauty has been dating Jackson since 2006, following her divorce from French actor/director Guillaume Canet.
Just two weeks ago she told reporters she never wanted to remarry, insisting, "I won't ever marry again. Does it matter if you sign a piece of paper? It doesn't make it last. I would get married to Josh at 60 if we were still together because then it really means something if you say it's for life."
But Kruger has prompted speculation she's preparing to wed once more after sporting the sparkling jewellery on Thursday night (13Aug09) as she attended a special screening of her new movie Inglourious Basterds at New York's Museum of Jewish Heritage.
A representative for the star was unable to be reached for a comment as WENN went to press.
Old 08-14-2009, 04:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Interesting, even the San Francisco Chronical is jumping on the bandwagon

SFGate: Daily Dish : Kruger engaged to Jackson?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread