Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2009, 02:52 PM
Banned

I just got the newest Allure magazine and there is a blurb about Josh and Diane.

It asks, "What makes you feel beautiful?"

Diane says having Josh look at her is what makes her feel beautiful
Old 01-07-2009, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

Aww, that's sweet!
Old 01-08-2009, 05:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshandChristinaCursed (View Post)
I just got the newest Allure magazine and there is a blurb about Josh and Diane.

It asks, "What makes you feel beautiful?"

Diane says having Josh look at her is what makes her feel beautiful
aaaaaawwwwwww so sweet
Old 01-08-2009, 07:12 AM
Supreme Fan

^ Yup. She's a lucky woman!
Old 01-08-2009, 07:58 AM
Master Fan

Just read on MTV News:

Quote:
The #1 worsted dressed at the Golden Globes was Diane Kruger in 2005: In a dress that was a strange nod to gladiator gypsy style, Kruger's dress showed a lot of skin in the least sexy way possible. Perhaps having beau Joshua Jackson by her side would have made her look more appropriate.
Is it possible that these two will go to the Globes this year?
Old 01-08-2009, 11:30 AM
Master Fan

My sister pointed me in the direction of this tidbit on JJ/DK - Free Wedding Website - Wedding Planning Help & Advice!

My photoblog
Old 01-08-2009, 11:50 AM
Master Fan

Boy, do they have their facts wrong.

Josh and Diane haven't hinted about getting married at all. In fact, they've actually hinted that they WON'T be getting married. Plus, Diane isn't looking for an apartment with Josh, they already got one.

Weird.

I voted "Not Likely" that they'll get married. But, that's a interesting mention, suzi. I do love that photo of the two of them.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:54 AM
Supreme Fan

I love that photo of them too. It's very wedding-ish anyway.

Although they'd certainly make a gorgeous bride and groom, I'm doubting it's going to happen. They seem to both be gun-shy: Josh with his parents' divorce and Diane with her own. My opinion is they seem to be down to earth and mature enough to handle a celebrity marriage, and I think Josh should "make an honest woman out of her"!

Besides, I want to see little blue-eyed Josh-lets!!
Old 01-08-2009, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy (View Post)
Boy, do they have their facts wrong.

Well unfortunately in the world of celebrity there will always be stories 'out there' that bear no resemblance to the truth. Its speculation that forms the whole basis of our obsession with the stars because none of us will really know the truth on how/what they are really feeling.
I even take actual interviews with a pinch of salt because it is very easy to say something that isn't true in order to keep your private life truly private!!

What I think is the important thing is that JJ/DK are now 'so hot' as a celeb coupling that they are generating gossip with regards their relationship status.

My photoblog
Old 01-08-2009, 02:51 PM
Banned

A new video of Josh walking in NYC.

Joshua Jackson Walks On Past Katie Holmes News

Last edited by JoshandChristinaCursed; 01-11-2009 at 02:40 PM Reason: Cause I offended somebody without knowing it.
Old 01-08-2009, 03:14 PM
Master Fan

I hate paps.

Quote:
Besides, I want to see little blue-eyed Josh-lets!!
Oh me too But I just voted "Not likely" as well.
Behind blue eyes
Avi by jo0ojz@livejournal
Old 01-08-2009, 03:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think we're more likely to hear of Diane and Josh getting pregnant than married -- and I doubt very much that either thinks they have to be married in order to have children.

More and more Hollywood couples, it seems, are taking the Kurt Russell/Goldie Hawn approach and simply chosing to be together without worrying about when they will make it official. Brangelina is probably the biggest example.

And, really, when Spencer and Heidi (and other famewhores) can get married for the sake of publicity and the money they'll get for the "exclusive" pictures, but truly loving gay couples cannot, the document loses meaning.

If they ever do it, I'm betting they go the route Matt Damon took with his wife: walk into NYC city hall, no fuss, no paps, no spread in People.
Old 01-08-2009, 03:46 PM
Master Fan

I agree with you, magfreak, 100%. Josh is pretty simple in regards to his personal life and I think he'll keep on living that way thankyouverymuch.

I saw good for him and all the best to whatever he and Diane choose.

As for that pap video, yet another example of how much Josh cares less about Katie, the media and anything outside of when he's actually working related to being a 'celeb'. Right on!
Old 01-11-2009, 09:25 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshandChristinaCursed (View Post)

Then why bother posting it if you don't care? I mean you are the one that never wanted Josh to be referenced to her so why exacerbate it?
Old 01-11-2009, 10:28 AM
Supreme Fan

Hey, Katiebear! Good to see you 'round these parts again!!

As for the papvid, the attempt to coerce a reaction was pathetic and sad. These people are soulless, heartless stalking beasts. I do so admire Josh for returning her New Year wish, not holing himself up to avoid the paparazzi in any way, and even for finding himself anywhere near Katie's apartment. His past is nothing to be ashamed of, neither is his present. Good for him.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread