Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2008, 04:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy (View Post)
I don't think I'm totally digging the v-neck Tee. Hmm.

But the red shoes!

Totally agree on both accounts!
Behind blue eyes
Avi by jo0ojz@livejournal
Old 08-01-2008, 04:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

It's my opinion, but no man should where a v-neck tee. I'm just glad Mandy Dear was the first to say it this time. I think he grabbed it out of Dianes drawer by mistake!
Old 08-01-2008, 05:45 PM
Total Fan

I agree with v - neck tees. Men should never wear them.

But awwwww...biking together. But I would love to see a vid of this just to see Diane try biking while wearing that skirt.
Old 08-01-2008, 09:05 PM
Banned

Who cares about the shirt, i've noticed how toned and somewhat buff he looks lately.
Old 08-01-2008, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshandChristinaCursed (View Post)
Who cares about the shirt, i've noticed how toned and somewhat buff he looks lately.
Now that's true. I noticed that right away, but I was thinking at the same time if that shirt was a little different -- it would be just perfect!
Old 08-02-2008, 11:12 AM
Master Fan

does anybody has more pictures , the new ones, of josh with diane kruger????????
Old 08-02-2008, 06:13 PM
New Fan

Here are some tidbits about Josh from an article about Diane Kruger in the new InstyleUK:

Quote:
Serious and super-professional, she whips through shot after shot, occasionally adding her own tweak to a look by taking off tights or putting on jewellery, but as lunchtime approaches, her businesslike mood dissipates. The reason she´s distracted? Her boyfriend, Canadian actor Joshua Jackson (AKA Pacey Witter, the wise-cracking heart-throb of Dawson´s Creek), is joining us and she excitedly introduces him to everyone before sitting down and beaming at him across the dining table.
At lunch, it´s all casual chitchat (parties in Cannes, Joshua´s nut allergies, shopping for antique sofas for their new apartment in New York), but as soon as pudding arrives, they sneak off to the make-up room and hurl themselves into a huge bear hug behind the screens. These two are clearly crazy in love.
Now I have to explain in my not-so-good-english (), that this was a Photoshoot for the article in Paris, when Josh visited her. The next is Diane meets up with the Interviewer in Saint-Germain days later, directly from the AMFAR-Gala the night before. She´s talking about her Hollywood career, Karl Lagerfeld and Fashion, when she mentions Josh:

Quote:
She tries to be more guarded on the subject of her boyfriend, without much success. "He´s a sweetie;" she beams. They met through friends years ago, but got together after her 2006 divorce from French actor Guillaume Canet, who she was with for seven years (he´s now dating Marion Cotillard). Diane and Joshua´s status as one of Hollywood´s cutest couples has compromised her attempts at anonymity. "It´s fine here in Paris, but in New York, it´s hard. I´m not complaining because it goes with the job, but when it´s the weekend and you just want to hang out in SoHo, it´s not great. And you have to really think about what you look like." Although she divides her time between America and Paris, Diane considers the latter her home, so for the foreseeable future, theirs has to be a long-distance relationship. "It involves lots of plane rides," she admits.
For now, though, she is focused on Run for Her Life, which will be filmed over ten hot weeks in Santa Fe. At least she will be in the same country as Joshua, who is about to start filming a new television drama, Fringe, in New York. "It´s going to be a crazy year for him," she nods, finishing her Coke. And then her neon pink Chanel sunglasses go back on and she´s off, back to her apartment and her dashing Canadian in Paris.
Old 08-03-2008, 07:05 AM
Total Fan

Oh, I love that pic!! He looks so great!
Myfirstlove, your icon is !!!! Sweaty Josh is just... soooooooooooo hot!!

Old 08-03-2008, 03:08 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for sharing that with us, frolic!
Behind blue eyes
Avi by jo0ojz@livejournal
Old 08-03-2008, 09:08 PM
Supreme Fan

Very nice positive reports on the JD front. Thanks for the articles, frolic!

~Donna
Old 08-04-2008, 01:00 AM
Passionate Fan

Somehow I first noticed the old fashioned bikes. An Diane riding in a mini skirt.... :O
and the cute smile on his face. They look and sound really happy. So I assume the v-neck shirt just stayed on from his pajama (not that I would knew what he wears/not wears in bed)
Old 08-04-2008, 02:04 PM
New Fan

You´re welcome!

I found the scans for the full article here

the Fashion Spot - View Single Post - UK InStyle September 2008 : Diane Krüger by David Oldman
Old 08-04-2008, 07:56 PM
Master Fan

does anybody have more pics of josh and diane bike riding?????
Old 08-04-2008, 09:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks to everybody who has provided the good stuff lately.

Sil85, there appears to be only the one photo floating around. I've seen the same photo in a few different spots. So, my guess is that is the only one. Who knows, somemore may turn up later.
Old 08-26-2008, 01:43 PM
Banned

Is this for real?

Usmagazine.com | News - Joshua Jackson: "Of Course" I'll See Katie Holmes on Broadway!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread