Behind blue eyes
Avi by jo0ojz@livejournal
Old 05-02-2008, 05:39 PM
Total Fan

Look at that pout....

Last edited by notdatbigyet; 05-02-2008 at 07:13 PM
Old 05-02-2008, 09:04 PM
Loyal Fan

OMG! ive missed alot of cute Joshness around here! geez, had to go back 3 pages to catch up! work has been a bit crazy. anyway, wow! alot of great links and amazingly cute Josh photos! a great suprise. thanks to everyone who posted.
avi:?
Old 05-02-2008, 10:46 PM
Master Fan

Not to defend KH or anything..but it is a two way street, Josh could have gone up and talked to her, or maybe he didn't know she was there..or something. Plus I thought I read that all of Tom's sisters and even his mother and bodyguards were with KH..so cant really get into a barrier like that

the Josh pout, kind of reminds me of the pout he did in Cinderella Story on DC
Old 05-03-2008, 03:26 AM
Passionate Fan

I would feel uncomfortable too if my ex was at a same event. I'm talking about all parties invoved.

Also, they were both at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party (with their significant others) last year too.
Old 05-03-2008, 08:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

Re: the Vanity Fair Oscar party. There's a good chance they actually weren't there at the same time, as hundreds of guests go to it and have assigned arrival and departure times to keep the flow of traffic even.

As to the uncomfortable with an ex thing? First and foremost they were friends. Any romantic relationship was long gone before either met their current significant others so I really don't, in normal circumstances, that would be an issue.
Old 05-03-2008, 04:12 PM
Passionate Fan

You're right, they WERE friends. I don't think they were on speaking terms, so to speak, at those events, however. That's why if they just so happen to "cross paths" it would have been an awkward moment.
Old 05-03-2008, 05:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I don't think they were on speaking terms, so to speak, at those events, however. That's why if they just so happen to "cross paths" it would have been an awkward moment.
I didn't say they were (on speaking terms0, but you said it would be awkward because they were exes, and I disagree, as when Katie met TC she and Josh were simply good friends.

Last edited by ScarletGirl; 05-03-2008 at 05:35 PM
Old 05-03-2008, 08:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myfirstlove (View Post)
Josh could have gone up and talked to her, or maybe he didn't know she was there..or something.
He probably just didn't have any change to drop into the slot and make it...uh, her talk. Or he, like the rest of the country, already has all of her phrases memorized.
Old 05-03-2008, 10:47 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by palegreen (View Post)
He probably just didn't have any change to drop into the slot and make it...uh, her talk. Or he, like the rest of the country, already has all of her phrases memorized.
Hee!

You mean like these phrases:

"He's amaaaaaazing and wooooonderful."
"I'm such a lucky woman."
"He's the most wonderful human being I know."

Old 05-04-2008, 02:29 AM
Passionate Fan

When she met TC she left the rest of her past friends (not family however) in another world. This is much known already. The TC interview on Oprah on Friday was pretty well done, though. Seems TC is human after all, or really good at PR (or a little of both.)

...but back to Josh news, I read that the Upfronts might be starting this week.
Old 05-04-2008, 09:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conway1 (View Post)
When she met TC she left the rest of her past friends (not family however) in another world. This is much known already. The TC interview on Oprah on Friday was pretty well done, though. Seems TC is human after all, or really good at PR (or a little of both.)
I think that whole Oprah thing was a well-scripted sham of a PR pimping. Oprah threw marshmallows and TC fended them off with ease and with totally different answers in some cases to questions he's been asked many times before.

That he didn't allow Katie to be a part of the show? Just shows that she's not considered his equal nor his life partner. Just another prop.

Oprah never puts her friends - or in this case, friends of friends - on the spot, and she certainly did nothing more but kiss ass in this show.
Old 05-04-2008, 09:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

1stDiva, very well said!

Quote:
...but back to Josh news, I read that the Upfronts might be starting this week.
The Upfronts actually start next week: ABC on May 13th, CBS on the 14th and the CW and Fox on the 15th.
Old 05-04-2008, 04:37 PM
Total Fan

Word! 1stDiva, so very true.