Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2017, 11:19 AM
Elite Fan

I just received an Email from Broadway.com telling me that tickets are now on sale for Children Of A Lesser God. The sale dates stretch from the end of March, some dates in April then all through May to 9th September. Monday is the day off but performances are on all the other days with Matinees on 2 days a week from May. They do state that it will continue after September 9th but don't know the schedule yet.

Hope this news is helpful for anyone who can attend, or at least to tell everyone where Josh will be on these dates.

Hoping to get tickets in the near future, all being well!

Here is an extract from the e-mail I received.

Quote:
You asked for it! Tickets ARE NOW ON SALE for Children of a Lesser God. Performances begin at the Studio 54 on March 22, 2018 with opening night set for April 11.
Children of a Lesser God tells the story of James Leeds, a new teacher at a school for the deaf, and Sarah Norman, the school’s one-time star student who has stayed behind as its cleaning woman rather than venturing out into the hearing world. James immediately takes a keen interest in Sarah, and tries to persuade her to communicate orally by lip reading as they kindle a romance beyond words.

Last edited by LWS53; 10-16-2017 at 03:53 PM
Old 10-16-2017, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow, that is a grueling schedule for Josh to maintain. All of the cast actually.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 10-17-2017, 04:22 AM
Extreme Fan

And they cast Anthony Edwards from ER in the show. Hopefully, it keeps running after September.
Old 10-17-2017, 12:10 PM
Elite Fan

Wow! I love Anthony Edwards. I have tickets for June of next year!!! Looking forward to it so much, and now all I have to do is find a nice cheap hotel! And cheap flights .
Old 10-17-2017, 01:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Wow! I love Anthony Edwards. I have tickets for June of next year!!! Looking forward to it so much, and now all I have to do is find a nice cheap hotel! And cheap flights .
I’m booking for June also and me too looking forward to it so much.i was worried it wouldn’t be on when I was there,I was surprised it goes to September thought it might of been only for 3 months...
Old 10-17-2017, 03:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca09 (View Post)
I’m booking for June also and me too looking forward to it so much.i was worried it wouldn’t be on when I was there,I was surprised it goes to September thought it might of been only for 3 months...
I hope you enjoy New York as well as the play. We went a couple of years ago and didn't see half of what we wanted. We may even see Josh on his way to the theatre, this time.
Old 10-17-2017, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was both pleased and surprised to hear that Anthony Edwards was going to be in the Play with Josh.

If only I lived in NYC. Of all the Celebrities they could have showcased, they picked Josh for their pic, Interesting. And I so could do this job and my resume pretty much says so

YEARS‏*@YEARSofLIVING 5h
We're looking for an Office Manager to join our team in NYC:

http://yearsoflivingdangerously.com/...ffice-manager/

Last edited by JJH85; 10-17-2017 at 08:07 PM
Old 10-18-2017, 04:09 AM
Extreme Fan

http://www.financialstrend.com/leadi...inc-43862.html

Quote:
Joshua Jackson the chairman for Liquid stated that the deal will enable the company to produce world-class talent and film services at all levels across Vancouver, which is an established industry hub.
I work in financial services and I totally didn't get half that article. But sounds like someone is coming into some money.
Old 10-18-2017, 05:13 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy K (View Post)
And they cast Anthony Edwards from ER in the show. Hopefully, it keeps running after September.
I'm sure Maura Tierney will make an effort to see the show now.

Old 10-18-2017, 01:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
I hope you enjoy New York as well as the play. We went a couple of years ago and didn't see half of what we wanted. We may even see Josh on his way to the theatre, this time.
I hope you do too! I went about 4 years ago and like you only saw half Of what we wanted too. Oh I think I would die if I saw him on his way to the theatre.haha we are visiting Canada also before we go to New York! I will be at th splay around 10 days after you.
Old 10-18-2017, 02:25 PM
Elite Fan

CAREERS: Production Office Manager - Years Of Living Dangerously

I'm sure my son could do that job and he has done movie work on his friends wrestling matches and of course selfies and pics of the cat.
Old 10-18-2017, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys, Josh is going on the Road again and it sounds like there might be a way to view it as it happens. I hope we get further details about how.

Josh Jackson‏
Verified account
*@VancityJax 9h
In a little over two weeks I’m going to join my friend @HOUSE_of_WARIS on an adventure across… https://www.instagram.com/p/BaZIcPaB677/

Old 10-18-2017, 08:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Hey guys, Josh is going on the Road again and it sounds like there might be a way to view it as it happens. I hope we get further details about how.

Josh Jackson‏
Verified account
*@VancityJax 9h
In a little over two weeks I’m going to join my friend @HOUSE_of_WARIS on an adventure across… https://www.instagram.com/p/BaZIcPaB677/
So I'm assuming filming for The Affair (or at least Cole) is finished in a couple weeks?
Old 10-18-2017, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conway1 (View Post)
So I'm assuming filming for The Affair (or at least Cole) is finished in a couple weeks?
Sounds like it.

Old 10-18-2017, 10:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Sounds like it.
Maybe. If he doesn't film again before he goes, they do shoot until the 23rd December. So, Josh could film in December, if his filming hasn't finished. The twins are back in NYC and will be going out to LA again soon. They could be filming with Ruth though, instead of Josh.

Reading the link, they don't start the actual race until the beginning of November. They don't say how long they will be travelling for, though. They are travelling with 40 vehicles, so it's costly.

This sounds like a wonderful thing to do. Hopefully they will post pics, because that part of India looks amazing.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread