Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2013, 05:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen (View Post)
OMG If Josh was nominated for an Emmy, i'd literally scream out of happiness
Me too, dear. Me too!
Old 06-11-2013, 06:51 AM
Extreme Fan

I hate to tell you this, but basically everyone in any television series that is on air or was over the last year, gets put forward for an emmy consideration. That's alot and I mean alot of names that are put forward.

John, Josh and Anna's names and maybe Lance and Blair's too for all I know, have been put forward after every season for emmy consideration.

Last edited by aussiechic; 06-11-2013 at 07:57 AM
Old 06-11-2013, 06:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

Josh has never been mentioned for Emmy nomination in the past seasons, as i can remember.
The pre-list includes basically almost all the actors but josh and john are the only ones nominated from "Fringe". Has to mean something. It will be hard for them to be in the final list, but we can always hope. Fingers crossed!
Old 06-11-2013, 07:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade86 (View Post)
Josh has never been mentioned for Emmy nomination in the past seasons, as i can remember.
The pre-list includes basically almost all the actors but josh and john are the only ones nominated from "Fringe". Has to mean something. It will be hard for them to be in the final list, but we can always hope. Fingers crossed!
Exactly! And even if he had been mentioned in previous years, maybe this is his year
Old 06-11-2013, 07:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiechic (View Post)
I hate to tell you this, but basically everyone in any television series gets put forward for an emmy consideration. That's alot and I mean alot of names that are put forward.

John, Josh and Anna's names and maybe Lance and Blair's too for all I know, have been put forward after every season for emmy consideration.
Exactly. It's not different from past years.

I mean, I'm very proud of what he's done in S5 (and the previous seasons, really). He was amazing and he deserves a nomination, but there's too much competition and Fringe is in the past. Even worse, it ended on a weak note. I don't want to sound too negative, because stranger things have happened, but let's put it this way: although he deserved it, John Noble didn't get a nomination, when the show was at its best and when he did his best job. Not that he was bad, but I don't think he deserves a nomination this time (or last year). And he is the one who usually gets the most Emmy buzz!
Old 06-11-2013, 07:59 AM
Extreme Fan

Good luck to them all, that's my opinion and I hope at least SOMEONE gets recognition for that series. I look back on what "X-FILES" won and think it's a travesty that "FRINGE" has been criminally overlooked in this.

Time to rectify this.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread