Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2004, 08:39 AM
Master Fan

From E!'s Hollywood Party Girl:

Gossip 'n' Gab: "I brought my Blackberry, which is sort of like having a pocket calculator in high school," confesses David Spade. But the whole time we're talking, he can't tear his eyes off his Joe Dirt costar Brittany Daniel. The twosome worked the red carpet together, but now the sassy blonde is flirting with every guy in sight. "She's holding hands with Wilmer!" screeches a nosy talent rep. A minute later, she's wrapped around Joshua Jackson. None of this appears to be to Spade's liking. "They are just friends," his buddy assures the meddling group. Question is, did Spade get that memo?

Party Pooper: Jackson isn't so hip on the Don't thing. "I actually have more sympathy than appreciation," he says, shaking his head in dismay. "I'm sure all these outfits were funny when they put them on six hours ago, but I think a lot of folks are going, 'Hmmm...seemed like a good idea at the time.' " Oh, come on, lighten up and throw on a trucker hat or somethin'!

I gotta admit, Jackson might be on to something. It's time to head home and peel off this ugly-ass shirt and get this banana clip out of my hair!
Old 04-15-2004, 11:24 AM
Extreme Fan

I hate to say it, but Josh doesn't look very comfortable in those photos, so hearing that he wasn't in the best mood for the party doesn't surprise me at all. He's got his big photo smile in some of them, but in the rest he's not genuinely smiling.

Just an observation. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2004, 08:37 PM
Master Fan

Well, since we've been on the subject of love scenes that Josh will have in his upcoming movies, I thought I'd share a scene from the film that I think you may enjoy.

Page #1 Page #2 Page #3

Remember, these are spoilers. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2004, 10:23 AM
Master Fan

Yay, some script again! [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

How come it's this type of scenes that make you want to run into the first theatre available when the movie comes out? Is it weird to almost be able to picture it in your mind?

Those parts should be posted into the gutter thread, we could come up with some interesting things about them I think.
Old 04-17-2004, 10:32 PM
New Fan

Gee Mandy what are you trying to do to me with that script! I mean I am reading this right before bed so I'm sure to have GREAT dreams tonight!! Sounds like a good movie...can't wait for it to come out, not that it will come to my town.....PODUNKVILLE i like to call it! We don't get indie flicks around here. Thanks again for the SWEET DREAMS!!!!
Old 04-21-2004, 12:06 AM
Master Fan

Just a reminder for those that may not know...

But the Season Three DVDs are now available to pre-order at Amazon.

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2004, 06:19 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I had written all my post and it didn't work. I think I accidentally refreshed the page.

Anyway, I was saying, you north americans are so lucky, you get all the good stuff before us.

I'm thinking about buying the DVD of the Finale (yeah it's about time). I'll cherish it, it's probably the only one I'll be able to afford for the next 2 years or so.

Quote:
Originally posted by Gray and Gina:
<STRONG>I mean I am reading this right before bed so I'm sure to have GREAT dreams tonight!! </STRONG>
I should do this too because looking at Josh pics all the time obviously isn't working.
Old 04-21-2004, 06:58 PM
Extreme Fan

I ordered the Season Finale from America because I couldn't be bothered to wait and see whether they were going to bring it out over here or not. Extended scenes! Andie scenes! But ITA about the American/Rest of World delayed release date thingy being annoying as all get out. I want Season Three, damnit. Although I will snap it up the second it hits international waters. Unlike a certain Season Two I could mention.

Poor naked Katie. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-23-2004, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - Mandy -:
<STRONG>Just a reminder for those that may not know...

But the Season Three DVDs are now available to pre-order at Amazon.

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Thanks for the heads up [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I have to have season 3 and season 4 on dvd [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-24-2004, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I preordered my Season 3 DVDs through Suncoast Video. I can't wait!!

Sami [img]smilies/cat.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/dc_pacey.gif[/img]
Old 04-24-2004, 02:55 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for posting the link to order the Season Three DVDs Mandy. Although I'd love to Pre-Order them I am not too keen on the Amazon.com front. I prefer to buy mine in the store. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Hopefully not too much of the music will be butchered, although ain't holding my breath. Ha.

Ang [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-25-2004, 10:28 AM
Master Fan

I'm just excited that the DVDs are doing so well for the preorders over at Amazon! They're at #50, and that's VERY good. The Season 2 DVDs didn't even compare to that. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Well, I'm guessing that Josh is either on his way to Italy, or already there. Filming for his new movie starts tomorrow...lucky Italian fans! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 04-25-2004, 10:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

Very good news about the dvds! I mean, this is just the pre-orders. I'm sure many people will just buy it in the stores. This definitely is a good thing for the sales!

Josh? Italy? Spring? What a lovely combo!!!
Old 04-26-2004, 04:22 PM
Master Fan

Because 90% of what "Watch with Kristen" says is total crap, she just mentioned during her live chat that she's 'checking in' to see if the rumors are still true that Josh will be making his way onto ER next season.

And the Clooney connection lives on. Crazy.
Old 04-26-2004, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - Mandy -:
<STRONG>Because 90% of what "Watch with Kristen" says is total crap, she just mentioned during her live chat that she's 'checking in' to see if the rumors are still true that Josh will be making his way onto ER next season.

And the Clooney connection lives on. Crazy.</STRONG>
I would start watching ER again if Josh was on it next season.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread