Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2004, 11:20 AM
Master Fan

Thanks to Maya for this reminder:

"Teen Idols of the '90s" (10 p.m., E!). Pacey rules! Yes, Joshua Jackson of "Dawson's Creek" is part of the teen idol retrospective party. And so are Luke Perry and Jason Priestley of "Beverly Hills, 90210," as well as "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" star Will Smith. Also, some lip-syncing pop singer named Britney. And an obcure movie actor named Leonardo. Hmmmmm. So turn off your brain before viewing. That's the only way to truly enjoy such excessively mindless E! celebrity blather.

[ 03-29-2004: Message edited - Mandy - ]
Old 03-29-2004, 06:06 PM
Absolute Fan

Wow, those of you in Italy better arm those cameras and get set to see Josh and report back to us here in the US if you can. I hope you all get to see him while they are there filming. How exciting.

BTW, hm, April 2, ILYW premiere, aren't yoooou going to be in LA at that same time Miss Mandy? Hehe. Report back also if you know what's good for ya. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Ang
Old 03-31-2004, 09:17 AM
Master Fan

Don't act so coy, Ang. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You know I'm going to L.A. for my annual Spring vacation, it just happens that Josh's movie is premiering there while I'm in town. So... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Hee!

Josh caps from the E! Teen Idols of the '90s:
Here's a few (not the best) caps that I made from the show:

More can be found at my site.

I've also added the video clip and a few others for you all to enjoy. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Video clips page
Old 03-31-2004, 03:00 PM
Master Fan

I have to say that the first picture is just [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] He's just so... cute in it.

At first the second video wouldn't work for me, it would connect to a weird sound [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] The second time it finally gave me the video, because I'm nice (and obsessed) enough. So cool! [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2004, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Whoa, thanks, Mandy! You rock!!

Sasha
Old 03-31-2004, 07:56 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - Mandy -:
<STRONG>Don't act so coy, Ang. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You know I'm going to L.A. for my annual Spring vacation, it just happens that Josh's movie is premiering there while I'm in town. So... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Hee![/URL][/b]</STRONG>
[jealous]Um-hm, that's why last year you were nowhere near LA at this time last year, but oh I remember a great trip to Wilmington. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Ah, admit it, you are loving that you may see de man! Our boyfriend.[/jealous]

Aw, those are cute pictures. Love the last one with him having a beard! Hot!

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Ang (So excited I am at my aunt's using a computer at night!)
Old 03-31-2004, 10:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey, so when exactly will he be in Toronto? I can't miss him this time! I just can't!!!!!

Please help. I suck at sleuthing. I'll never figure it out on my own.

Go Tar Heels!!
Old 04-01-2004, 08:14 AM
Master Fan

Unfortunately, I have no idea on the filming schedules. Mostly because they haven't even begun filming. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

If I find out anything, I'll let you know. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2004, 06:15 PM
Absolute Fan

Mandy - AHH! Tomorrow. You BETTER be calling me from the red carpet/theater/after-party (You know you arse will make it in) Geez, I am more excited then anything, you'd think I was going with you. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Ang
Old 04-02-2004, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Nice pics [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I like the first two better *lol* with no hair [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-02-2004, 05:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Summer Blues:
<STRONG>I like the first two better *lol* with no hair</STRONG>
I get by this that you're not a facial hair fan Kel [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

As much as I hated this horrible goatee -- not so much at the beginning of S6 but as the season went on it was just... blech! -- I really like scruffy Josh.

[ 04-02-2004: Message edited Queen Vi The Spanker ]
Old 04-02-2004, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Queen Vi The Spanker:
<STRONG>I get by this that you're not a facial hair fan Kel [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Right [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

When I was little [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] my dad had bushy face [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] it used to prick me when I kissed him goodnight
Old 04-03-2004, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

I hated these things too when I was little [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

What I really wanted to say was:

I'm taking care of the board while Angie and Mandy are both away (meaning --&gt; until April the 12th) so if anything comes up or if you want to ask something related to this board, I'm the person you should send a pm to. Consider me your mod of the week, whatever that's supposed to mean [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Yeah it's not really Josh news but let's call it Josh board news.
Old 04-04-2004, 12:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Awesome. thanks forletting us know [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-07-2004, 08:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Queen Vi The Spanker:
<STRONG>
What I really wanted to say was:

I'm taking care of the board while Angie and Mandy are both away (meaning --&gt; until April the 12th) so if anything comes up or if you want to ask something related to this board, I'm the person you should send a pm to. Consider me your mod of the week, whatever that's supposed to mean [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Yeah it's not really Josh news but let's call it Josh board news.</STRONG>
Thanks for the heads up [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread