Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2004, 03:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Ohhhh, that looks juicy!

Anyway, all I can say she better not be settling. Has she learned nothing from playing Joey for so many years. Stop running girl. Follow your heart girl!
LOL

Well my advise to anyone is marry someone you truly love above all others. If for Katie, that is Chris than I am cool with that. Hope she stays good friends with Josh though. If their friendship is good enough to smooch in front of significant others than I'm sure they're good.

After all with Katie out of the picture I stand a chance He he [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Go Tar Heels!!
Old 01-20-2004, 06:35 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Mandy. See how affectionate they are even in front of Chris.

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 01-21-2004, 07:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey guys...
Thanx for the new thread Mandy!!
Does anyone knows where I can actually download the farewell event? Thanks. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2004, 12:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Ooh, I'd like to know that too. I sent money to some girl on another thread and she never came through. Avoiding all my PM. Again, it was from another thread that shall remain nameless but I'm never going back to it! Tainted!

Go Tar Heels!!
Old 01-21-2004, 01:18 PM
Absolute Fan

I love that pic of the cheek kiss. I have a close up of it somewhere on my comp at home. Sigh. RIP.

Another tidbit from that day of filming, Katie had not come over to the fans that were waiting around at all and as she and Josh walked back into the restaurant they were filming at he moved her head to have her face the fans and she yelled 'Stop it!' in a playful way. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That's right Josh, show her where her money comes from! The crazy fans! Hehe. Without us who really would give a crap, right?

I enjoy them as such close friends. It's sweet.
Old 01-22-2004, 01:36 AM
Elite Fan

I heard the cheek kiss in the finale was an adlib too. Josh adlibs a lot of stuff. Some pics

you should have seen my face when I turned on Access Hollywood and I saw Josh and Katie. They were so cute and affectionate.

Old 01-22-2004, 11:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Were they on access hollywood recently.

Go Tar Heels!!
Old 01-22-2004, 11:56 PM
Elite Fan

billi, I was talking about the second pic I posted from around season 3.

Quote:
TV Guide August 2001
TVG: You've been on Dawson's Creek for five years now. Do you have a distinctive memory from the show?
JJ: That's a tough question because there have been so many good times, just being able to work on the show with actors I enjoy spending my time with is incredible. Working closely with Katie this years was a blast.

TYG: Do you have an all-time favorite scene?
JJ: There's one scene that took place in the middle of last season with Katie. She is such a great actress that instead of working with her I was just sitting there, enjoying watching this beautiful womam perform. That is my favorite scene.
His all time favorite scene is when Joey got on the boat with Pacey in True Love. I read it at Reelteen.

Quote:
sarah_gellarfan
Post-aholic

Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 2:12 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a very sweet quote that Josh said about Katie in the newest issue of Teen Vogue with Katie on the cover.

He says, "When she stops moving and you look into her eyes, you believe what she is saying".

also

"When she spoke, she seemed so sweet and innocent but there was a sparkle in her eyes"
The first was a recent quote from like a month a go and the second was something he was saying he felt from season 1.

link http://www.katieholmespictures.com/m...vogue/tva1.jpg

Quote:
Feb 2002

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Télé Star: As for Pacey, it seems that you are really close to Joshua Jackson...

Katie: That's true, our love relation lasted during all the first season of Dawson's Creek and part of the second season. We are since really good friends, so Joshua was my first lover. I'm not ready to forget him!

I think it was transcribed from love. Interpret it how you want.

Old 01-23-2004, 09:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by hshapir2:
<STRONG>Katie: That's true, our love relation lasted during all the first season of Dawson's Creek and part of the second season. We are since really good friends, so Joshua was my first lover. I'm not ready to forget him! </STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I always laugh when I see this interview in english because, I have it at home in French, and the one who translated put "first lover" when it's writen black on white "first love". I don't know why... I find it funny [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2004, 11:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for all the info. That's some great stuff!

Vi: Did it write: "premier amour"? or "premier amant"?

Go Tar Heels!!
Old 01-23-2004, 12:12 PM
Master Fan

"premier amour" [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

The exact phrasing in fact when you translate is "Joshua will stay my first love."
Old 01-23-2004, 12:15 PM
Total Fan

aww... that's so sweet! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] i wish i could be her!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 01-24-2004: Message edited Mrs. Joshua Jackson ]
Avi: Erin
Old 01-24-2004, 07:14 AM
Total Fan

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] all the pics and quotes you've posted! Josh and Katie look adorable together! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-24-2004, 11:08 AM
New Fan

they should be together too!!!!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-25-2004, 03:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Thnks Vi!

It makes a huge difference to me. If she said lover I would think it a little less sweet cause that's just more about the sex than anything else.

Too bad those crazy kids never got back together. Darn that Brittany Daniel. She was the worst casting decision on the history of tv. OK maybe to harsh but come on!

Go Tar Heels!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread