Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2016, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy K (View Post)
I think every character also loves the hand on face move to the ladies - I noticed it in Skulls and a lot of other things. But he has lovely hands so I don't mind at all.
OMG I know and he does it soooooo well

I'm with you Lesley, day dreaming that.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 09-11-2016, 04:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Once I realized that I was becoming a Josh fan I did the same thing, watching everything I could find with him in it and with each new movie I became a bigger fan and now I'm hooked for life. I've said it before several times, but when Josh does a role, I see the character he is playing and not just Josh in a movie and that to me is what makes a person a great actor. There are some very famous actors out there that can't do that. Josh really is a diamond in the rough and his performances are incredible.

To this day when I watch Fringe or DC or any of his movies I can't see Pacey in Peter or Peter in Duncan, etc. Even though there are some mannerisms that are the same (a Josh thing), he brings something new to every role. So talented.
(example of mannerism: when he plays "nervous" in a scene, he will touch his nose or rub his eye and I think it's so cute)

BTW Congratulations on getting your First
Yeah I have been really enjoying working through his projects. It has been a real overload of Josh goodness the last 6 months or so and I am totally OK for that to continue

I agree about the ability he has to sink into his roles but at the same time I do find myself noticing certain quirks and mannerisms that are very Josh to me. Some are more obvious like the cupping of the face and then there are other things I can't quite put my finger on like the way he says certain words or even how his voice will catch in a certain way when he is emotional. I am happy to keep watching and rewatching to notice some more

Thanks on the congratulations for the star I've been looking forward to making my custom avatar. I just have to decide on one picture from the multitude of great pictures there are out there of Mr Jackson. It is a tough job but I guess someone has to do it
Old 09-11-2016, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatF2207 (View Post)

Thanks on the congratulations for the star I've been looking forward to making my custom avatar. I just have to decide on one picture from the multitude of great pictures there are out there of Mr Jackson. It is a tough job but I guess someone has to do it
We have an Avatar Thread and there are some Josh Avatar in the Vault as well. I'll bump up the Avatar Thread so you can have a look through them.

Old 09-11-2016, 07:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
We have an Avatar Thread and there are some Josh Avatar in the Vault as well. I'll bump up the Avatar Thread so you can have a look through them.
Thanks for that. There was a very nice period of time sent perusing that thread
Old 09-19-2016, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Some sad news, Charmain Carr (Liesl from The Sound of Music) has passed away at the age of 73.

Some of you may remember that for a short time she and Josh were linked to a movie/show briefly around the time he got cast for The Affair. It was IMDb for a short time and then it was deleted.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainme...ucK?li=AAadgLE

Old 09-19-2016, 07:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Some sad news, Charmain Carr (Liesl from The Sound of Music) has passed away at the age of 73.

Some of you may remember that for a short time she and Josh were linked to a movie/show briefly around the time he got cast for The Affair. It was IMDb for a short time and then it was deleted.

Charmian Carr, Liesl From 'The Sound of Music,' Dies at 73
I remember her. She was in a movie project with Josh...
Old 09-19-2016, 08:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Charmian Carr, Liesl From 'The Sound of Music,' Dies at 73
I just logged on and saw the sad news - I really liked her and would have loved for that project to have come about. Due to her leaving acting and having dementia it appears that she was never going to be in any sort of acting project, so the whole idea of that movie was possibly a fabrication.

Last edited by LWS53; 09-19-2016 at 08:51 AM
Old 09-19-2016, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
I just logged on and saw the sad news - I really liked her and would have loved for that project to have come about. Due to her leaving acting and having dementia it appears that she was never going to be in any sort of acting project, so the whole idea of that movie was possibly a fabrication.
That is very possible or they were simply in talks and her dementia was the reason they didn't go forward with it.

Old 09-20-2016, 05:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That is very possible or they were simply in talks and her dementia was the reason they didn't go forward with it.
It just seems odd that after all these years she would suddenly go back to acting, but of course if her illness had short term memory loss she may have approached someone to revitalise her acting career, not realising that she had been out of the business for many years.
Old 09-20-2016, 06:47 PM
Extreme Fan

The other new pictures from the nat geo page.
Old 09-20-2016, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love that last one

Old 09-21-2016, 07:22 AM
Elite Fan

Josh seems to be taking keeping covered up seriously since his bad sunburn in a previous shoot. I agree that last pic is gorgeous! Thanks Sandy!
Old 09-21-2016, 10:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

Just bringing this other photo of Josh during the Years of Living Dangerously project over from the other thread. I love his smile in this picture

Old 09-21-2016, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My God he looks incredible.

Old 09-21-2016, 04:00 PM
Elite Fan

Josh always looks his happiest when he is in the great outdoors.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread