Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2017, 06:09 AM
  #286
Extreme Fan
 
Sandy K's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,580
No pressure, lol.
Sandy K is offline  
Old 06-27-2017, 06:30 AM
  #287
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 51,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy K (View Post)
No pressure, lol.
Just tell it like it is, good or bad. No pressure.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Old 06-27-2017, 12:58 PM
  #288
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 27,449
Well if it was me I would be pleased to see Josh in the flesh whatever he did, and I am sure that applies to the rest of us! I think I would be pleased if I didn't have a panic attack at the sight of him in the same room as me.
LWS53 is offline  
Old 06-27-2017, 06:09 PM
  #289
Extreme Fan
 
Sandy K's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Well if it was me I would be pleased to see Josh in the flesh whatever he did, and I am sure that applies to the rest of us! I think I would be pleased if I didn't have a panic attack at the sight of him in the same room as me.
Oh, totally. Also, I have very low standards, I love the Jessica Alba Fantastic Four movie, heh.

But you all have convinced me to try for an autograph or picture. I am bringing my affair s2 dvd set cover because I loved him so much in that season.
Sandy K is offline  
Old 06-27-2017, 07:28 PM
  #290
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 51,816
I'm so glad you are going to aim for an autograph.

I don't get the Fantastic Four reference though.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Old 06-28-2017, 02:52 AM
  #291
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 27,449
If I ever get to go next year I would take my Beyond The Fringe book for signing, as Josh wrote the first story in it.
LWS53 is offline  
Old 06-28-2017, 05:23 AM
  #292
Extreme Fan
 
Sandy K's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I'm so glad you are going to aim for an autograph.

I don't get the Fantastic Four reference though.
It was very very badly reviewed, like critics thought it was awful. I didn't!

"Children of a Lesser God": Looking for the 'I" in "us" | The Berkshire Eagle | Pittsfield Breaking News, Sports, Weather, Traffic

New review! Positive.

Quote:
Children of a Lesser God" — the title is from a line in Alfred Lord Tennyson's "Idylls of the King" — is framed by the looking-back narrative of a speech therapist named James Leeds (an appealing and engaging Joshua Jackson), who unfolds a compelling love story involving himself and a deaf woman named Sarah Norman (a thoroughly enchanting and beguiling Lauren Ridloff in a smashing, heart-rending acting debut).
Quote:
But "Children of a Lesser God" belongs to James and Sarah. Leon's production is at its most compelling and incandescent when it is in the hands of either or both.

Jackson has the lion's share. He is on stage from beginning to end and handles the currents and eddies in James' emotional ride with uncommon skill. His James is irresistibly ingratiating — smart, funny, observant, capable of laughing at himself. He's a resourceful teacher; a man who wants nothing but the best for his students and who sees no reason why he and Sarah cannot build a lasting life together.
Sandy K is offline  
Old 06-28-2017, 12:05 PM
  #293
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 27,449
Great review!
LWS53 is offline  
Old 06-28-2017, 03:28 PM
  #294
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 51,816
I haven't read that one yet, but here is another link. Maybe it's the same and if it is I apologize. I have to run out, but wanted to post it in case it was different.


How Did Critics Review Children of a Lesser God Starring Joshua Jackson and Lauren Ridloff? | Playbill
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Old 06-28-2017, 07:58 PM
  #295
Extreme Fan
 
Conway1's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,739
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I haven't read that one yet, but here is another link. Maybe it's the same and if it is I apologize. I have to run out, but wanted to post it in case it was different.


How Did Critics Review Children of a Lesser God Starring Joshua Jackson and Lauren Ridloff? | Playbill
2 out of 3 ain't bad!
Conway1 is offline  
Old 06-28-2017, 09:43 PM
  #296
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 51,816
This is one of the 3 articles with links listed in the Link from my previous post. I like this review the most.

"Children of a Lesser God": Looking for the 'I" in "us" | The Berkshire Eagle | Pittsfield Breaking News, Sports, Weather, Traffic

And this is the second which I think we had posted previously.

"Children of a Lesser God": Looking for the 'I" in "us" | The Berkshire Eagle | Pittsfield Breaking News, Sports, Weather, Traffic
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Old 06-29-2017, 10:30 AM
  #297
Extreme Fan
 
Conway1's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,739
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
This is one of the 3 articles with links listed in the Link from my previous post. I like this review the most.

"Children of a Lesser God": Looking for the 'I" in "us" | The Berkshire Eagle | Pittsfield Breaking News, Sports, Weather, Traffic

And this is the second which I think we had posted previously.

"Children of a Lesser God": Looking for the 'I" in "us" | The Berkshire Eagle | Pittsfield Breaking News, Sports, Weather, Traffic
Those two links are the same link and review, but all three are linked in the Playbill article.
Conway1 is offline  
Old 06-29-2017, 05:56 PM
  #298
Extreme Fan
 
Sandy K's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,580
We've linked or posted parts of all three reviews linked in the Playbill link.

I wonder where the fan accounts are of the new show? He's doing 7 or 8 shows a week.
Sandy K is offline  
Old 06-29-2017, 05:59 PM
  #299
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 51,816
Sorry about the duplicate link, I guess I didn't pay attention when I pasted the link.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Old 06-29-2017, 09:19 PM
  #300
Extreme Fan
 
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 2,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy K (View Post)
We've linked or posted parts of all three reviews linked in the Playbill link.

I wonder where the fan accounts are of the new show? He's doing 7 or 8 shows a week.

The few fan accounts I have seen have been attached to Josh's pics on IG in the comments and attached to pics posted of the play or pics with Josh. You have to look in about five different places. There aren't an awful lot but I've seen about eight or nine at this point, and they've all been great responses to the play.
aussiechic is offline  
Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Forum Affiliates
Joshua Jackson Network, Dawsons Creeks Gifs, Pacey & Joey Daily
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:30 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.


TEST