Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2016, 09:13 AM
Elite Fan

Hope you enjoy it - is it on at the same time as The Affair? If so a lot of Josh fans will be annoyed.
Old 12-04-2016, 10:05 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I just checked the TV schedule for today and Josh's episode for Years of Living Dangerously is airing to night at 10:00.

I better not forget this time or I'm really going to hate myself.
Set the alarm
Old 12-04-2016, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm going to have to, so I don't forget.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 12-04-2016, 04:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm going to have to, so I don't forget.

Don't forget to watch Years tonight!
Old 12-05-2016, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Don't forget to watch Years tonight!
I got to watch it It's very surprising and disturbing to see how we are damaging our planet and how fast it's happening.

You can tell that Josh was quite affected by the knowledge he gained while doing this episode.

Old 12-05-2016, 01:22 PM
Elite Fan

I saw episodes 2 and 3 of The Affair this afternoon, and have commented about them in the appropriate place. 'The Years' is on Tuesday nights and it will be episode 3 tomorrow. Hope it is better than last week's as poor Jack Black didn't get to speak to anyone in authority in Florida and only the activists seem to be interested in what is happening. In Ian's section I think his camera crew were more interested in him and his wife than the topic. Lots of them together and him in profile, staring off into the distance, as well as a lot of close ups of his eyes. I'm sure it wasn't his fault, but it was a bit boring after a while. No doubt his fans were happy with that but in my opinion it detracted from the cause.
Old 12-05-2016, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Hope it is better than last week's as poor Jack Black didn't get to speak to anyone in authority in Florida and only the activists seem to be interested in what is happening.

In Ian's section I think his camera crew were more interested in him and his wife than the topic. Lots of them together and him in profile, staring off into the distance, as well as a lot of close ups of his eyes. I'm sure it wasn't his fault, but it was a bit boring after a while. No doubt his fans were happy with that but in my opinion it detracted from the cause.
I think it's disgraceful that nobody wants to pay attention to these very disturbing facts.

And I'm surprised that cameramen would be focusing more on Ian's eyes than the issue at hand. Maybe they are hoping that his many followers will pay attention more if they put him on camera more.

Speaking of the YEARS project and focussing on more than the issues here are some pics of Josh from his episode.

YEARS ‏@YEARSofLIVING 3h
The biggest story of our time. Told by the biggest names on the planet. WATCH @YEARSofLIVING, Weds @ 10/9c on @NatGeoChannel #YEARSproject

Last edited by JJH85; 12-05-2016 at 04:17 PM
Old 12-05-2016, 05:27 PM
Elite Fan

What a hypocrite I am! I can't wait to see Josh's episode and if the screen-caps are anything to go by it should be fantastic.
Old 12-05-2016, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
What a hypocrite I am! I can't wait to see Josh's episode and if the screen-caps are anything to go by it should be fantastic.
The message is important and Josh presents it very well as do those who are the experts in the episode, but you truly cannot help but when you see him in it

I took close to 120 screen caps from the episode. I will try to post more later.

The Movie Network
Verified account
‏@TheMovieNetwork Nov 24
Can't get enough of Joshua Jackson @VancityJax ? Check out these 4 films you might not remember him from. The Movie Network — 4 Films You Probably Don’t Remember Joshua Jackson...

Here are some more pics from the YEARS episode. We will be getting these in stages.

And I know we've seen versions of this pic before, but there is just something about it that screams National Geographic and I absolutely love love love it.

Last batch before bed.

Last edited by JJH85; 12-05-2016 at 11:03 PM
Old 12-06-2016, 06:07 AM
Extreme Fan

I have not descended into the gutter when Josh is in red wet shorts. I have not descended into the gutter when Josh is in red wet shorts. I have not descended into the gutter when Josh is in red wet shorts. I have not descended into the gutter when Josh is in red wet shorts.
Old 12-06-2016, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy K (View Post)
I have not descended into the gutter when Josh is in red wet shorts. I have not descended into the gutter when Josh is in red wet shorts. I have not descended into the gutter when Josh is in red wet shorts. I have not descended into the gutter when Josh is in red wet shorts.

Old 12-11-2016, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was checking to see if the next YEARS episode was on the National Geographic Channel tonight and got all excited because the synopsis was the Josh on, but when I turned it on it was the Nikki Reed episode

Old 12-30-2016, 01:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I was checking to see if the next YEARS episode was on the National Geographic Channel tonight and got all excited because the synopsis was the Josh on, but when I turned it on it was the Nikki Reed episode
Actually it was a good episode, especially the African part. To think that the big mammals of Africa could be extinct in about 20 years is frightening. When will the doubters wake up and realise this affects everyone. If African rains keep failing and the people of Africa will have to find somewhere else to live - imagine a continent the size of Africa and all the people it sustains - they will have to go somewhere!
Old 12-30-2016, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Actually it was a good episode, especially the African part. To think that the big mammals of Africa could be extinct in about 20 years is frightening. When will the doubters wake up and realise this affects everyone. If African rains keep failing and the people of Africa will have to find somewhere else to live - imagine a continent the size of Africa and all the people it sustains - they will have to go somewhere!
I think it's horrific what poaching and climate change has done to some species. And to think it could have all been avoided if we had prevented certain things. It really just makes the heart ache.

Old 01-12-2017, 03:38 PM
Elite Fan

I see Lay The Favourite is showing next week on BBC2. Can't remember the night but I saw it in the Radio Times. Anyone in the UK may wish to give it a whirl if they haven't seen it before. It is showing very late so the rude bits will probably be left in. CZJ says a very naughty word - whatever would Ma and Pa Larkin think!!! (just a reference to the tv series that made Catherine famous over here).
Closed Thread   Post New Thread