Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2015, 04:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Will Josh join her? I hope so!

SAG Foundation
‏@SAGFoundation
We're excited to announce #DianeKruger will be a presenter at our 30th Anniversary Celebration on Nov. 5! #SAGF30 SAG Foundation 30th Anniversary Celebration | Screen Actors Guild Foundation

The Screen Actors Guild Foundation announced today the actors, filmmakers, and musicians who will present and perform at the nonprofit's 30th Anniversary Celebration. Joining SAG Foundation President JoBeth Williams and First Vice President Pamela Reed, this year's presenters include James Corden, Diane Kruger, Mark Ruffalo, Gabourey Sidibe, Jussie Smollett, Darby Stanchfield, and Patrick Stewart. This year's performers include Darren Criss, Estelle, Cheyenne Jackson, Ledisi, Shelby Lynne, Abigail Spencer, and Bellamy Young. The evening of musical performances, which honors industry leaders who are champions of the arts, takes place Thursday, November 5th at the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts in Beverly Hills.

Actor Leonardo DiCaprio will receive the Foundation's "Actors Inspiration Award," highlighting his career achievements as a five-time Oscar®-nominee and eight-time Screen Actors Guild Award nominee, and recognizing his philanthropic work as Chairman of the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation (LDF). The inaugural "Patron of the Artists Awards" are tributes to three industry leaders who are champions of the arts known for nurturing creative talent both in front of and behind the camera: award-winning director/producer/writer Lee Daniels, award-winning producer Megan Ellison, and award-winning director/producer Rob Marshall.

This year's sponsors include Vanity Fair, New Regency, Rise Up Foundation, SAG-AFTRA, Skydance Media, United Airlines, CAA, Walt Disney Studios, Integrated Wealth Management, Champagne Taittinger, TNT, and Variety.

Diane Kruger Joshua Jackson Couples Fashion

Last edited by Letgo; 11-01-2015 at 05:00 AM
Old 11-01-2015, 10:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
I don't really like the see through look with a miniscule proper dress underneath.
Completely agree, that is one of my pet hates in fashion. Either long OR short please, not both! Even a mullet dress would be preferable - this just make it looks unfinished.
Old 11-01-2015, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I would love to see Josh attend the SAG Awards, especially since Patrick Stewart will be there because I would love to see pics of the two of them together. Of course just seeing Josh Out & About is good enough for me.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 11-06-2015, 03:02 AM
Loyal Fan

So Josh did NOT attend the SAG Awards.

But Diane did and she looked BEAUTIFUL as always.

Okay, Diane looks totally pregnant here!!!!

SAG FOUNDATION
Presenter @dianekrugerperso. #SAGF30

Will post more pics later!
Old 11-06-2015, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's another one of those half dresses covered up with a see through overlay, but I really like this dress. It's simple, but elegant.

Old 11-06-2015, 10:43 AM
Elite Fan

I don't like that dress at all! I just don't like that style of dress and will be glad when fashion moves on from it. Goodness knows where fashion will go from here! I shudder to think. Dresses cannot go any shorter or more see through and remain decent. Perhaps they will all go to the next red carpet in The Emperors new clothes.
Old 11-06-2015, 10:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Old 11-06-2015, 12:31 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm not a fan of this look - I actually don't mind the dress but it doesn't look right on Diane somehow, it seems badly fitted. She looks beautiful though.
Old 11-06-2015, 12:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

I don't like her dress either, but i like her hair.
Old 11-06-2015, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I don't like that dress at all! I just don't like that style of dress and will be glad when fashion moves on from it. Goodness knows where fashion will go from here! I shudder to think. Dresses cannot go any shorter or more see through and remain decent. Perhaps they will all go to the next red carpet in The Emperors new clothes.
The shear dresses I don't like are the ones that only cover up the "bit" parts. At least when Diane wears one, it's tasteful. That shear fashion statement is not my favourite, but there are a couple that can look nice and for some reason I like this dress on her. I really like her hair too. The shoes are really funky and I don't know if I like them or not.

Old 11-07-2015, 04:42 AM
Elite Fan

I don't like the top of the dress and her feet look tortured in those shoes! I just don't know why they make men's fashions so tasteful (most of the time) and reasonably comfortable and women's fashion, especially haute couture, so uncomfortable and weird! Are there no feminist designers out there?
Old 11-07-2015, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I don't like the top of the dress and her feet look tortured in those shoes! I just don't know why they make men's fashions so tasteful (most of the time) and reasonably comfortable and women's fashion, especially haute couture, so uncomfortable and weird! Are there no feminist designers out there?
I know right?

Old 11-07-2015, 11:26 PM
New Fan

I thought she looked lovely - I'm usually not a fan of strapless dresses ( especially on brides thank goodness that 20 year trend is finally receding) but she carried this look well. I have no problem with sheer dresses as long as it's done tastefully which this is. I like her makeup too. Also loved her pale pink dress she wore earlier. Would love to see her in teal blue- green and purple too! She is often in too much monochrome colours...
Old 11-08-2015, 05:11 AM
Loyal Fan

NEW PICS

Diane and Joshua attend LACMA 2015 Art+Film Gala Honoring James Turrell and Alejandro G Iñárritu, Presented by Gucci at LACMA on November 7, 2015 in Los Angeles, California.

And they looked really happy together, laughing joking around with Jared Leto....
They are the cutest!

The look of LOVE

Photobombs! Joker Jared Leto sneaks behind Diane Kruger.
(For those who don't know; Diane and Jared made a movie together
a couple years ago: Mr.Nobody)

And then Diane got back at him

All is forgiven in the end.....

VIDEO
Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson at LACMA Art and Film Gala.

Can i ask a favour please? A couple of pics i posted are too big, can somebody put those pics in the right seize?
I don't know how to do it myself. Thanks.

Last edited by JJH85; 11-08-2015 at 08:54 AM
Old 11-08-2015, 06:00 AM
Elite Fan

I love the blue outfit Diane is wearing, the colour is gorgeous and the style really suits her.

Sorry I have lost the software I used to have so perhaps if you made the pics into links it will be ok as then we can see them in the large version without breaking the rules. Unfortunately with new versions of Windows we lose some important pieces of software. I am going to ask my photographer friend for some tips when I see him and maybe get some new software for Christmas.

I have managed to change this pic, so will try to do the others later.

Last edited by LWS53; 11-08-2015 at 06:39 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread