Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2014, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracydeanne1 (View Post)
Diane finally responded to that person trolling her Instagram, too funny. She had to do something, they were getting really out there.
|I think it's great that she put something up, but I actually don't get what she meant.

"Please call 1-800-950-NAMI"

Does that mean something?

icon credit: crash landing

Last edited by JJH85; 11-13-2014 at 03:11 PM
Old 11-13-2014, 03:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
|I think it's great that she put something up, but I actually don't get what she meant.

"Please call 1-800-950-NAMI"

Does that mean something?
I looked it up, it's a Helpline for mental illness. And the troll should really call, she needs medical help asap.
Old 11-13-2014, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweener (View Post)
I looked it up, it's a Helpline for mental illness. And the troll should really call, she needs medical help asap.
Awesome, thanks.

And thanks for giving that update. I didn't want to give that person the satisfaction of going to her site to see what folks were talking about. I'm of the opinion that it's best to ignore certain types of fans. There are some very unstable people in the world.

BTW, no offense taken at all, but I am a huge Fringe fan. I consider myself a bit of a sci-fi geek to some degree, but even I have to admit that there is a certain level of odd fans out there that come from that sci-fi group, but I truly don't believe I fit with that crowd.

Old 11-13-2014, 03:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Awesome, thanks.

And thanks for giving that update. I didn't want to give that person the satisfaction of going to her site to see what folks were talking about. I'm of the opinion that it's best to ignore certain types of fans. There are some very unstable people in the world.

BTW, no offense taken at all, but I am a huge Fringe fan. I consider myself a bit of a sci-fi geek to some degree, but even I have to admit that there is a certain level of odd fans out there that come from that sci-fi group, but I truly don't believe I fit with that crowd.
i would never have watched a sci-fi show, but i watched the show for Joshua, but the fans from that show made me really hate the show. Looking back, i wish i just watched the show and ignored those obsessed fan.
Maybe i would have enjoyed the show, who knows.
Old 11-13-2014, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweener (View Post)
i would never have watched a sci-fi show, but i watched the show for Joshua, but the fans from that show made me really hate the show. Looking back, i wish i just watched the show and ignored those obsessed fan.
Maybe i would have enjoyed the show, who knows.
I only started watching before S5 started, so I missed all the fandom and truthfully, I didn't really get into the social media side of things for shows until about two years ago, I admit, the haters can really spoil the fun for others which is why I choose to ignore them.

You may not have liked the show, but what did you think of Josh in it?

Old 11-13-2014, 03:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I only started watching before S5 started, so I missed all the fandom and truthfully, I didn't really get into the social media side of things for shows until about two years ago, I admit, the haters can really spoil the fun for others which is why I choose to ignore them.

You may not have liked the show, but what did you think of Josh in it?
He did a wonderful job and he looked amazing!
I really liked Josh the best in season 5, when the writers finally gave him some real material to work with. His acting was absolutely great.
Old 11-13-2014, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

New Thread

http://www.fanforum.com/f30/josh-dia.../#post78897632

Old 11-13-2014, 03:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Awesome, thanks.

Actually I think there are only one or two. There was one fan(or whatever) saying horrible things about Anna and one person saying horrible things about Josh and I wouldn't be surprised if they were the same person just out to upset real fans of Fringe. It wasn't about the show it was very personal about the real fans of Fringe and the actors and actresses of the show, and anyone who was close to them.

In this country there were two people like that who ended up making threats and were sent to prison for quite a few years and it turned out they were very 'sad' individuals who were virtually house bound and spent their whole lives trolling people on the internet.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread