Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2014, 11:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen (View Post)
Alright, alright

Maybe I'm just hoping they are, so we can still dream we have a chance.
Old 10-14-2014, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracydeanne1 (View Post)

Maybe I'm just hoping they are, so we can still dream we have a chance.
I like the way you think, my friend. He can be as open about sex as he wants with me.
Old 10-14-2014, 11:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

Diane and Joshua seem to have a very open view op sex.

Diane does sex scenes on her movies and tv show and now that Joshua is on The Affair, means a lot of nude scenes too. And it will only increase in his future projects, Joshua is a very handsome man.

The point is their relationship is not based on jealousy. You can not do this things when either is a jealous type. They keep supporting each other projects and that is true love.

Matthias schoenaerts is a very in demand actor and Diane is making a movie right now with him. He, too is known for making some extreem sexy scenes with his co-stars.

yes, Diane chose Damian as her co-star knowing she will do intimate things with him in that movie, but so what, you can have a soft spot for your co-star, we're only human. She does naked magazines shoots with male models and she even post one on her instagram. Like i said Diane and Joshua are not the jealous type

At the end of the day, Diane and Joshua are together and building a house together. So they are in it for the long haul.
Old 10-14-2014, 12:06 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't think Josh and Diane have an open relationship, in fact I get the impression that would be so far from what either of them would be comfortable with. To me they seem to be in a committed, very happy, very loving relationship and I don't think there'd be room for anyone else. I imagine loyalty would be important to them.

If they are friendly and tactile with their friends or co-stars, I just think that's because they are warm, open people. Plus, when they are together, they only seem to have eyes for each other.
Old 10-14-2014, 12:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alligatoruk (View Post)
I don't think Josh and Diane have an open relationship, in fact I get the impression that would be so far from what either of them would be comfortable with. To me they seem to be in a committed, very happy, very loving relationship and I don't think there'd be room for anyone else. I imagine loyalty would be important to them.

If they are friendly and tactile with their friends or co-stars, I just think that's because they are warm, open people. Plus, when they are together, they only seem to have eyes for each other.
I got that impression too. as I said, I wouldn't be ok with an open relationship, but that's just for my personal beliefs and i gotta admit i'm a jealous person inthink we can only hope that they are happy and genuinely in love and respect each other no matter what. The commitment is there.
Old 10-14-2014, 12:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alligatoruk (View Post)

Thank you I totally agree. Just because people do sex scenes in their movies or TV shows doesn't mean that they are not committed to their spouses/partners. A lot may go on behind the scenes in any work-place but I don't think it would happen in front of film crew on a TV show or movie.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread