Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2014, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Josh & Diane Appreciation & Discussion Thread #3: Because they are our FAVE Celeb Couple

Josh and Diane
We Can't Get Enough of Them on the Red Carpet
Or Just Out & About

They Are Not Only the Best Dressed, but
They Are Just so Darn Cute Together
And we Love their Adorable PDA

Previous Threads

http://www.fanforum.com/f30/josh-dia...wood-63122899/
http://www.fanforum.com/f30/josh-dia...2/index20.html

icon credit: crash landing

Last edited by JJH85; 06-21-2014 at 06:55 PM
Old 06-21-2014, 11:54 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the OP! I all those shots! They're so perfect!
Old 06-22-2014, 08:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

I don't remember this being posted in the previous thread. If it was, sorry for reposting. Just found it.

Joshua Jackson Diane Kruger - Relationship Advice
Old 06-22-2014, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy (View Post)
Thanks for the OP! I all those shots! They're so perfect!
They definitely compliment each other very well.

Thanks for the Link aydee. I remember reading that, but I don't remember if it made to the Thread.

Old 06-23-2014, 09:40 AM
Obsessed Fan

Someone posted this over in JJ comments, new Diane interview. Maybe a few minor new bits, but mostly a rehash of the usual.

https://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/...003000324.html

Last edited by Tracydeanne1; 06-23-2014 at 09:47 AM
Old 06-23-2014, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracydeanne1 (View Post)
Someone posted this over in JJ comments, new Diane interview. Maybe a few minor new bits, but mostly a rehash of the usual.

https://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/...003000324.html
That was a good interview. I admit that I haven't really ready many of here interviews, so there was a lot of new info for me. I didn't know she was allergic to grass, thought it was just a certain flower.

Old 06-23-2014, 02:16 PM
Master Fan

Hmmm i just qent to read the Jj comments and saw that pic Vanessa posted. Ummm well i usually dont agree with that Vanessa girl because she's nuts but i do agree that Diane is way too friendly qith her co-workers, but anyways i've said that before. I'm sure she wouldn't like it if Josh started holding hands like that with his co-stars.
Old 06-23-2014, 02:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
That was a good interview. I admit that I haven't really ready many of here interviews, so there was a lot of new info for me. I didn't know she was allergic to grass, thought it was just a certain flower.
I think it's interesting that's she's still saying "I live in Paris", when clearly for at least the last two years she's been living in LA, with the occasional holiday visit to Paris.

Maybe that was one of the old recycled comments.

I was also a bit confused by her comment that "it's mostly young boys who go to the movies" in the US, which is why there are better parts for women in European films. Huh? Maybe she just wasn't able to get her point across to make sense.

Last edited by Tracydeanne1; 06-23-2014 at 02:25 PM
Old 06-23-2014, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracydeanne1 (View Post)
I think it's interesting that's she's still saying "I live in Paris", when clearly for at least the last two years she's been living in LA, with the occasional holiday visit to Paris.

Maybe that was one of the old recycled comments.

I was also a bit confused by her comment that "it's mostly young boys who go to the movies" in the US, which is why there are better parts for women in European films. Huh? Maybe she just wasn't able to get her point across to make sense.
That's funny, those are the two things I picked up on too. I'm pretty sure that it's the women that out number the men in movie theatres. Interesting that she would think othewise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen (View Post)
Hmmm i just qent to read the Jj comments and saw that pic Vanessa posted. Ummm well i usually dont agree with that Vanessa girl because she's nuts but i do agree that Diane is way too friendly qith her co-workers, but anyways i've said that before. I'm sure she wouldn't like it if Josh started holding hands like that with his co-stars.
The link on JJ wouldn't work for me, so didn't get to see the pic.

Last edited by JJH85; 06-23-2014 at 03:43 PM
Old 06-23-2014, 03:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
That's funny, those are the two things I picked up on too. I'm pretty sure that it's the women that out number the men in movie theatres. Interesting that she would think othewise.

The link on JJ wouldn't work for me, so didn't get to see the pic.
I'm guessing she was trying to say it's a male-dominated industry in the US as opposed to Europe, so the parts for women are different, but her reasoning just didn't make sense. Maybe it was a language thing. Anyone seen any of her French films? Are her roles any different?

I couldn't see the pic either, but I figured it was this one. http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/rsk69...l/Diane+Kruger

Last edited by Tracydeanne1; 06-23-2014 at 04:04 PM
Old 06-23-2014, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hadn't see those pics of them on stage. It is a bit odd how they are holding hands, but then we don't know the context of the setting, so maybe it\s innocent.

Old 06-24-2014, 10:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen (View Post)

I watched the show live & their hand holding was the first thing I noticed. I also think it's very odd. There's not a chance in hell that Diane would be okay with that if the situation was reversed. None of the other co-workers walked on stage holding hands like that. Keri Russell is dating her co-star and they didn't even hold hands like D&D did???
Old 06-24-2014, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by aydee (View Post)
I watched the show live & their hand holding was the first thing I noticed. I also think it's very odd. There's not a chance in hell that Diane would be okay with that if the situation was reversed. None of the other co-workers walked on stage holding hands like that. Keri Russell is dating her co-star and they didn't even hold hands like D&D did???
Very interesting.

Old 06-24-2014, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aydee (View Post)
I didn't see the show. Diane has said before that she tends to be very touchy feely with her friends and co-stars, but her admitting it doesn't make it less disrespectful, in my opinion. Josh has never done something like that, i remember when he was at the FOX upfronts, i think, he mistook his publicist for somebody else's and then when he realized he said something like "My actual publicist wouldn't like that after so many years working together i mistake her for somebody else" "and to be saying sweet nothings to her ear, Diane wouldn't like that either". So obviously Diane is the jealous type.
I've always thought that one shouldn't do things you wouldn't like to be done to you.
Old 06-24-2014, 12:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

It is a bit odd, she rarely even holds hands with Josh like that.

But I'm of the mindset that if something were going on between them, they wouldn't be flashing it in public on tv. I think it was prob just a spur of the moment grabbing someone's hand to walk out and that's what happened. I didn't watch live, but all the other pics are them just standing next to each other presenting, the hand thing was prob just a quick moment in time.