Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2004, 12:18 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Malha:
<STRONG>Yep you could [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Except that you're not a guy...

But hey would be cool to see a movie with you in it sis [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] yeah... happily i'm not a guy! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

oh yeah sure.. me in a movie with him... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] he wouldn't even look at me... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Avi: Erin
Gilmore Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 08:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

I never thought about it before until I seen these pictures & you are right they do look alot a like I do believe they could pass as father & son or as brothers. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2004, 06:32 PM
Master Fan

It's true! They could do it as a father and son, I would like to see that.

Quote:
And Josh & Sam in the same movie? Would make me sure to have seen a movie with Sam in it
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You only had to make me think you were going to spank me to come here, i have to make Sam to make a movie with Josh so you finally see SAm acting? [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
- cris - is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2004, 06:41 PM
Master Fan

Any movie that would show them related in some way would be cool to see.

Quote:
Originally posted by - cris -:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You only had to make me think you were going to spank me to come here, i have to make Sam to make a movie with Josh so you finally see SAm acting? [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]</STRONG>
No... All you have to do is sending a Sam DVD my way [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Hee! *feels like she's the one who's gonna be spanked*

Quote:
Originally posted by Mrs. Joshua Jackson:
<STRONG>oh yeah sure.. me in a movie with him... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] he wouldn't even look at me... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Oh! I'm sure if you were in a movie with Josh he would see you. He seems like the type of guy that likes to see everyone and include them when he works with them.

[ 03-27-2004: Message edited Queen Vi The Spanker ]
Old 03-28-2004, 08:13 AM
Total Fan

Vi: [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] thanks! well.. yeah he really seems like that type of guy, but i'm not sure if he would even reconize me [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

anyways... i'm totaly cnfused because there're two sam's now in this thread! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Avi: Erin
Gilmore Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 07:52 AM
Master Fan

Josh: The 'Clooney' Connection

I started this topic on another board, and we've always had a lot of fun with it.

Isn't it odd how both George Clooney and Josh have so much in common? Don't think so? :dc_pacey:

Consider this:

J O S H U A J A C K S O N
G E O R G E C L O O N E Y

They have the same amount of letters in both their first and last names. Odd.

They both look simiular, it's quite uncanny:

Sometimes it appears that they're in the same place at same time...

Freaky.

But seriously folks, this is a fun thread for us to discuss ANYTHING that seems to be connected to these two.

So, let's get posting!
Old 05-12-2004, 07:53 AM
Master Fan

Bringing my post over from the old boards:

Another great example of that image with another photo of George:

Old 05-12-2004, 10:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Geesh, I love that TIFF picture of Josh. Woooooo......

Anyway, I defy anyway to say they doubt see the similarities. It's just so in your face.

How awesomely awesome (did I mention awesome?) would it be for these two to co-star in a movie together?
ScarletGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2004, 12:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Wasn't this thread longer?

Lots has changed since I was last on here. Couldn't be helped. Anyway, I do think these two look like brothers or something!

Two fantastically hot fellas!

Go Tar Heels!!
billibhoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2004, 10:44 PM
Master Fan

The thread was a lot longer, but it didn't make it over to our new board.

I wasn't able to bring over all the posts, so hop to it kids! I know you all had simularies that you saw between these two.
Old 05-17-2004, 04:40 PM
New Fan

Their character names both have 11 letters combined!

Douglas Ross and Pacey Witter
Gray and Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2004, 08:32 PM
Loyal Fan

wow never noticed that one before.
Does anyone know if these two were ever shared screen time in Ocean's 11? Anyone have caps of it if so?

Go Tar Heels!!
billibhoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 09:04 AM
Ultimate Fan

oh wow! it's so funny to find this thread here! i remember thinking the EXACT same thing when I first watched Oceans Eleven and i reckon the ones you guys have found make it even freakier coz i was thinking in terms of mannerisms and things like that... facial expression etc.. i tried lookin for caps, but couldn't find any, although they were together in that scene where Brad's teaching people how to gamble

~ "Gas, gas, honk. Gas, gas, honk. Honk, honk, punch. Gas, gas, gas." ~
emjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 02:04 PM
Absolute Fan

I read that Josh was being considered for a role on "ER", the place that brought Clooney into stardom.

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Pace & Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 04:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

holy shi*!! the resemblance is incredible!!!
they are both so hot!!!
i also heard that josh jackson may be joining the cast of er next season.. i'm looking forward to seeing him on tv again

mAru :ya_bella:
mAru buratti is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread