Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2004, 05:51 AM
Total Fan

here's a pic of george.... i hope it's gonna work! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] the typical josh/george smile! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

George

and Josh

Thanks to Josh-Jackson.net

Sam [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

[ 03-22-2004: Message edited Mrs. Joshua Jackson ]
Avi: Erin
Gilmore Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 01:17 PM
Master Fan

Hee.

I was just about to post that black and white image! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Here's a great example of that image with another photo of George:

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-22-2004, 01:33 PM
New Fan

Oh my goodness Sam! I love your avatar!

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] the simularities are uncanny!

Josh

George

WOW
I hope those look simular [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-22-2004, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Wow, you girls are freaking me out with all of these similarities! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Sasha
Old 03-23-2004, 08:13 AM
Total Fan

thank emonessTGs [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

wow... the pics are getting dangerous... so much sexappeal in one thread... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] is that legal?! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2004, 09:56 AM
Master Fan

You know, people kept saying they looked alike and i said "no" all the way. The only think was that they were more handsome with the time, but with all these pics i'm absolutely convinced.

Now...they should have the same friends and work with the same people so Josh can work with Sam Rockwell and i can see them both together.
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
- cris - is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 03:34 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mrs. Joshua Jackson:
<STRONG>thank emonessTGs [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

wow... the pics are getting dangerous... so much sexappeal in one thread... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] is that legal?! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
LOL I would hope its legal! LOL no problemo Sammerino! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I put erino at the end of everyones name... I hope her don't mind [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2004, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - cris -:
<STRONG>You know, people kept saying they looked alike and i said "no" all the way. The only think was that they were more handsome with the time, but with all these pics i'm absolutely convinced.

Now...they should have the same friends and work with the same people so Josh can work with Sam Rockwell and i can see them both together.</STRONG>
Hee! Look who's there! Wonder woman co-mod [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] So I guess my spanking ways are intimidating... or maybe (probably) I just give myself too much credit [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I get what you mean, I didn't really see the similarities at first but I think that the more Josh grows up, the more he looks like him.

And Josh & Sam in the same movie? Would make me sure to have seen a movie with Sam in it [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>wow... the pics are getting dangerous... so much sexappeal in one thread... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] is that legal?! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Is has to be!
Looking that good should be illegal, they put other men to shame. But I don't think we're complaining, right?
Old 03-24-2004, 06:58 AM
Total Fan

of course we don't [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] yeah... right... it's really illegal to look that damn hot! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

by the way... sam and sam... i could play in this movie, too [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] got the same name... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

Yep you could [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Except that you're not a guy...

But hey would be cool to see a movie with you in it sis [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 03:08 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm really lovin' this thread. Two great men in one place. I'm gonna try and locate some photos of Clooney as a youngin! see how it turns out.

Go Tar Heels!!
billibhoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 08:09 PM
New Fan

Quote:

George

and Josh

Thanks to Josh-Jackson.net

Sam [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

[ 03-22-2004: Message edited Mrs. Joshua Jackson ][/QB]

They look so much alike...they could be past on as father and son!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
adOrkable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 09:20 PM
Loyal Fan

If anyone knows a good hollywood casting agent, please pass on the info. These to could really play a convincing father and son. Though in Hollywood they would think that ages Clooney too much so they might be consider for brothers instead. Or maybe in a movie where we see the character when he's young and then much older.

Go Tar Heels!!
billibhoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 07:24 AM
Master Fan

Okay, this is just totally random (and clearly I was just bored at work), but they both have only one sister, and with that, both sisters have their first names starting with the letter "A".

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-25-2004, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

They must have some kind of special 'spiritual' bond [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
They really could benefit from working with each other, more than in Ocean's Eleven that is...