Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2017, 08:55 PM
  #31
Elite Fan

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 46,918
I've never watched Castle, but I have always wanted to.

****************************************

Saw this on Twitter, I both laughed and said awww at the same time.

__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 06:28 AM
  #32
Loyal Fan
 
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,336
I'm just watching the Ep a better human..peter looks good in blue..πŸ’™πŸ’™ and I had a laugh when Olivia is remembering stuff at peters house and she says I remember everything to peter made me think of Dawson creek when pacey says the same thing to joey
Bianca09 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 04:34 PM
  #33
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 25,633
Poor John Scott - for all they were married (briefly) in real life, there was just no chemistry at all between Mark and Anna on screen. I just thought that their love scenes fell flat.

I've sort of dipped in and out of Castle for a few years now. At the moment I am watching Elementary from the beginning and love the two leads. Looking forward to seeing how John fits in when he eventually appears!

I love the episode A Better Human. I especially like the scene in Olivia's office when Walter catches them examining Peter's hand. It's a bit like two teenagers jumping apart when a parent comes in and catches them cuddling on the sofa.

Last edited by LWS53; 08-19-2017 at 04:41 PM
LWS53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 06:20 PM
  #34
Loyal Fan
 
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Poor John Scott - for all they were married (briefly) in real life, there was just no chemistry at all between Mark and Anna on screen. I just thought that their love scenes fell flat.

I've sort of dipped in and out of Castle for a few years now. At the moment I am watching Elementary from the beginning and love the two leads. Looking forward to seeing how John fits in when he eventually appears!

I love the episode A Better Human. I especially like the scene in Olivia's office when Walter catches them examining Peter's hand. It's a bit like two teenagers jumping apart when a parent comes in and catches them cuddling on the sofa.
Oh it really was like teenagers been caught by parents..loved it ..
Bianca09 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 10:57 PM
  #35
Elite Fan

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 46,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca09 (View Post)
I'm just watching the Ep a better human..peter looks good in blue..πŸ’™πŸ’™ and I had a laugh when Olivia is remembering stuff at peters house and she says I remember everything to peter made me think of Dawson creek when pacey says the same thing to joey
I always think of Pacey in that scene too
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 04:58 AM
  #36
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 25,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I always think of Pacey in that scene too
I think the writers put it in for that reason.
LWS53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 12:18 AM
  #37
Loyal Fan
 
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
I think the writers put it in for that reason.
I hope so it's wonderful!!!
Bianca09 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 10:10 PM
  #38
Elite Fan

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 46,918
WTF, how did I not remember this comment by Astrid???

olivia‏*@casualstaring 22h
Astrid is trying to convince Olivia to go out with Lincoln and is like "Do you ever think that maybe your type just doesn't exist?"
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 01:44 AM
  #39
Loyal Fan
 
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,336
Nearly finished season 4 only got 3 eps left..the last few didn't have much peter
Bianca09 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 04:39 PM
  #40
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 25,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca09 (View Post)
Nearly finished season 4 only got 3 eps left..the last few didn't have much peter
I liked eps 8 through to 16 best of season 4. I think Josh was off making a film during some of those episodes and Seth's baby had just been born in the one's he is missing from, so I suppose it evened out, cast-wise.
LWS53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 09:39 PM
  #41
Elite Fan

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 46,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca09 (View Post)
Nearly finished season 4 only got 3 eps left..the last few didn't have much peter
Love the look on Walter's face

And then there's the gorgeousness of Peter




I don't know if I noticed this on Walternate's desk or not.

__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 12:45 AM
  #42
Loyal Fan
 
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
I liked eps 8 through to 16 best of season 4. I think Josh was off making a film during some of those episodes and Seth's baby had just been born in the one's he is missing from, so I suppose it evened out, cast-wise.
Oh ok that makes sense then as I was think those late teen episodes he wasn't really in it much..
Bianca09 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 02:16 AM
  #43
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 25,633
I always noticed the pic of Kennedy on WEalternate's desk but never really saw the Obama and Walternate pic before. Thanks for that - there is always something new to learn about Fringe. Been watching The Americans and the Russian nurse from season 2 is in it as a KGB operative in Russia.
LWS53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 05:36 AM
  #44
Loyal Fan
 
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,336
I just watched last episode of season 4 peter face when Olivia said the house needs a nursey and at the end when she tells him she is pregnant his face
Bianca09 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 01:52 PM
  #45
Elite Fan

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 46,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca09 (View Post)
I just watched last episode of season 4 peter face when Olivia said the house needs a nursey and at the end when she tells him she is pregnant his face
Oh I know. I love his reaction in both of those scenes.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Forum Affiliates
Joshua Jackson Network, Dawsons Creeks Gifs, Pacey & Joey Daily
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:50 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.