Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2018, 06:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Dawson's Creek was much more popular, though, audience wise. Plus the recent reunion means it's even more in the news.
Old 04-12-2018, 08:30 AM
Elite Fan

I think they talk about DC because it was his first major TV role and it lasted for a long time. Fringe was the sort of show that people may not see because they don't realise how good it is, but when you watch it you're hooked. I must admit I didn't watch it at first as it wasn't on an available channel when it first came on TV but I saw it on a catch up channel and couldn't believe how good it was.
Old 04-15-2018, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm currently re-watching Fringe with Hubby right now. We are on S2, we watched about 4 episodes today.

This may have been on the Board before, but it just came through on my Twitter feed because the guy that wrote just went to see Josh's Play and had his pic taken with him, so in his post he included this. Apparently they had met before, I'm about to go read it.
From The Mainstream To The Fringe: Part One – Attention Deficit Delirium

icon credit: crash landing
Old 04-16-2018, 06:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I'm currently re-watching Fringe with Hubby right now. We are on S2, we watched about 4 episodes today.

This may have been on the Board before, but it just came through on my Twitter feed because the guy that wrote just went to see Josh's Play and had his pic taken with him, so in his post he included this. Apparently they had met before, I'm about to go read it.
From The Mainstream To The Fringe: Part One – Attention Deficit Delirium
Thanks for that - I don't remember it so perhaps it was around before I was engaged in They are talking about the beginning of season 2 so it must first have appeared in 2010.
Old 04-16-2018, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Thanks for that - I don't remember it so perhaps it was around before I was engaged in They are talking about the beginning of season 2 so it must first have appeared in 2010.
It was 2010 as the Instagram pic that the author had posted with a recent pic of he and Josh together stated the date. He had also posted the link to this article.

Old 04-17-2018, 01:49 AM
Elite Fan

A great find. It just shows there is still stuff out there that we may have missed when it was first broadcast. I wish I had saved some of the articles I have seen in the past as they are no longer available, or at least I don't know where to find them.
Old 04-18-2018, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So does anyone know anything about this?

Spotlight Chris Dettone |

Excerpt from the Interview
Quote:
Spotlight Interview ~ Chris Dettone Actor (Mindhunter) Stuntman/Coordinator

DB: The casting on that show is fabulous! Not just the most obvious sometimes either.

CD: Yeah, absolutely. What’s cool is they’ve kind of followed the ensemble model too. If you’ve followed Anna Torv’s career, one of your previous interviewees [Tobias Segal] was in Fringe with her as well, so they’ve followed each other, and I love it when they do that. Literally, first day on set, my mark just happened to be right where Anna’s was. She was pregnant while we were filming – there weren’t a lot of behind the scenes pictures of her, everybody was speculating that before the show came out. She is the most lovely, wonderful person and I’ve probably watched most of her work, because I watched Fringe; I was a dedicated fan – I loved that show!
So she was pregnant while filming Mindhunter, that means she would have a toddler now.

Last edited by JJH85; 04-18-2018 at 05:58 PM
Old 04-19-2018, 06:42 AM
Elite Fan

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned that on the board, especially after all that speculation on Anna's condition (from certain quarters) during the last season of Fringe.
Old 04-19-2018, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know. I almost didn't want to post it but it is referencing that it was during Mindhunter so figured why not.

Old 04-19-2018, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know. I almost didn't want to post it but it is referencing that it was during Mindhunter so figured why not.

Old 04-19-2018, 02:13 PM
Elite Fan

I think Anna keeps her private life very private so she has probably got a long term partner, who she doesn't talk about. I just googled Anna and as I suspected there is a lot of speculation about Anna but no real news.

Last edited by LWS53; 04-19-2018 at 02:19 PM
Old 04-19-2018, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
I think Anna keeps her private life very private so she has probably got a long term partner, who she doesn't talk about. I just googled Anna and as I suspected there is a lot of speculation about Anna but no real news.
And rightly so.

Old 04-27-2018, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Meghan Markle's Social Network: 10 Celebs You Didn't Know Were Connected to the Future Royal

https://www.etonline.com/meghan-mark...e-royal-101091

Quote:
8. Joshua Jackson

It was back to the action for Markle, playing the very inquisitive (and no-nonsense) FBI Agent Jessup in 2009 on the mid-bending Fox sci-fi series Fringe. Her attempts to control the crime scene and question series star Joshua Jackson are quickly ended as co-star Anna Torv flies through the windshield of a wrecked SUV that had just moments before been completely empty.
Spooky.

Old 04-29-2018, 07:39 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the 'princess' Meghan article. I wonder what she will be called when married? Princess Harry? as in Princess Michael of Kent who had to change her name from Marie-Therese when she married Prince Michael. Royal protocol is very odd when it comes to what spouses will be known as.
Old 05-02-2018, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Will she actually the title of Princess?

Closed Thread   Post New Thread